Knight Musings

7/5/21

A full day of adventures.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes, roughly 108 repetitions.

Performed the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the late afternoon.

Performed Ritual 45 of Success Magick in the early evening.

Evoked the Lwa just before midnight. They seemed a bit…disappointed in me.

Rounded out the adventures with the subliminal playlist while I tried to sleep.

4 Likes

8/5/21

Not a bad day of adventures.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes in the late afternoon.

Followed it with the sigil working from Angels of Omnipotence about an hour or so later.

In the early evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Performed Ritual 45 of Success Magick before bed.

Finished the day off with the subliminal playlist while falling asleep.

5 Likes

Why they were disappointed? If you can share xD

1 Like

9/5/21

The adventures started with the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes.

About an hour later I did the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

In the early evening, I lit my ancestor candle, and wished my mother a Happy Mother’s Day. I meditated for a few minutes, then let the candle burn for about half an hour before putting it out.

Later, I performed Ritual 45 of Success Magick.

Capped the day with the subliminal playlist before sleep.

6 Likes

10/5/21

Ah, more daily adventures.

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes to start things off.

Sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence an hour or so later. I’m considering moving to another sigil, as I have an inkling that I may have already received the result of letting go of guilt.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the early evening. Tried to use the relaxed state for some astral work but found my thoughts too jumbled to really concentrate. It seems the track I’ve been using is best for just relaxing and going with the flow.

Later, I performed Ritual 45 of Success Magick.

Finished the adventures with the subliminal playlist while sleeping.

3 Likes

is that from Jared tempest?

1 Like

Yes, it is from Tempest’s book.

2 Likes

11/5/21

'Twas a pretty good day.

The adventures started with a gratitude experiment in the morning. I’m following the protocol in Pam Grout’s book Thank and Grow Rich for the next 30 days. The first step thing upon awakening is to set the expectation of something awesome happening in the day, no matter how you are feeling. The second step is to acknowledge at least three blessings in your life. That’s all there is to it. Should be an interesting experiment…if I can remember to do the steps :stuck_out_tongue:

The next adventure was chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes. I’m starting to feel some bodily “tingles” while chanting, and for a brief moment, I lost the sensation of my feet touching the floor. It was an odd, but not unpleasant, feeling.

About half an hour or so later, I performed the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

In the afternoon, i did some chakra work and the preliminary exercises from the soul travel course, before taking a nice walk outside to enjoy the warmth of the sun.

Later, in the early evening, I performed Ritual 45 of Success Magick.

The adventures ended with the subliminal play list.

9 Likes

The Mother’s Day ritual is nice. Sometimes I feel like this type of magic is becoming obsolete.

1 Like

12/5/21

The day was light on praxis. Right out of the gate, I forgot to do the gratitude experiment in the morning. D’oh! :stuck_out_tongue:

I skipped the mantra for spiritual perfection so the first adventure was the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence in the early afternoon.

The early evening brought meditation to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

The last adventure of the day was Ritual 45 of Success Magick.

Fell asleep listening to the subliminal playlist.

6 Likes

13/5/21

A few more adventures today. Had trouble falling asleep during the night, so wound up sleeping a bit late in the day and didn’t get started with my praxis until the afternoon.

Started off with the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

About an hour or so later, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

After my first meal of the day, i performed the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence. It’s been two weeks now working with Uiazel to release guilt so I think it may be time to move on.

I wound up falling asleep fairly early while watching a television show on my computer, after a heavy supper of pancakes, so I didn’t get the chance to begin the next ritual from Success Magick.

Instead, I had a funky dream…

I was in a hunting cabin with a friend. I never saw this friend, I just knew he was there, and we were talking about going out hunting. On the wall, above a small fireplace, was an old flintlock rifle.

Then the dream switched to hunting in the forest, where we were set upon by aggressive, jellyfish like things, with tentacles. Strangely, we were hunting without weapons, so we had no way to defend ourselves, and my friend was dragged away into the darkness of the forest, never to be seen again.

The final scene was of me, sitting on a chair in the cabin. The door and single window had been barricaded with whatever was available, and I held a large knife in my hand. I could hear the jellyfish things swarming the cabin, and trying to get down the chimney, but I had a fire burning in the fireplace. The rifle on the wall had changed from an old flintlock to a modern day rifle.

That’s when I awoke to find two hours had passed and the light in my room was still on, so i stumbled out of bed to turn it off. I then crawled back under the covers and tried to get back to sleep, but after tossing and turning for a while, I decided I should catch up on this journal.

7 Likes

14/5/21

A lovely day.

Started off the adventures with the gratitude experiment after finally deciding to crawl my ass out of bed an hour or two after waking up.

About a half hour later, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes. I think I need to spend more time experimenting with the mantas I channelled. I have a sense there is something deeper beyond their surface.

After some manual labour, aka mowing the lawn, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour or so.

In the late evening, I began Ritual 46 of Success Magick. Hard to believe I’m almost done the book, with only three weeks to go. It’s been over a year of daily magick.

Fell asleep listening to some meditation music, thus ending the adventures.

7 Likes

15/5/21

Began the adventures with gratitude.

Chanted the mantra for spiritual perfection for 30 minutes.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour. I tried out a different track and wound up losing consciousness. I don’t think I fell asleep, though. When I awakened, it felt different from a usual nap.

Performed Ritual 46 of Success Magick

Finished the day with the subliminal playlist while waiting for sleep to take me…but sleep never came.

5 Likes

you could try putting a few together. for example va la veem, ka la feem ko sum, eh ta la vee deh lum

your mantras probably can do more than what you were told. On Wed I got drained doing a V-mantra. I was just fooling around when I put them together but in half a mala my energy came back fo ta kem, fa long tu. Lok fahn to fa ko tek lohn (breath) he ee la ah ee eh, mel ah en tuhl es kuhl. From the description you gave I don’t think it makes any sense why it worked. - even with all 4 mantras it is still shorter than the V-mantra and Tibetan mantra I’ve been messin with

2 Likes

16/5/21

No adventures were had this day.

4 Likes

17/5/21

'Twas a better day than yesterday.

Started the adventures with the gratitude experiment upon awakening.

About an hour later, I chanted the mantra for spiritual perfection for 30 minutes.

Half an hour after that, I performed Ritual 46 of Success Magick.

In the late afternoon, after a brisk walk outside in the cool air, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour. This new track I’m trying out seems to have a different effect than the previous one. Rather than deeply relaxing me to the point of sleep, it seems to kick my consciousness out within a few minutes, though I’m not sure if it’s into sleep or astral shenanigans. I wake up feeling a bit exhausted though, and it takes a bit to get going again.

In the evening, I had plans to journey, but I couldn’t get settled. My mind kept jumping around so I gave up trying after about ten minutes and zoned out to some mindless t.v. shows online instead.

Received a tarot reading from @Keteriya which pretty much beat me over the head with what the universe has been trying to tell me for years (and years): Be like a child, take more risks, step out of your comfort zone and into your power, stretch your abilities on bigger and bigger things.

Guess it’s time for me to stop focusing my magick only on myself and to cast my gaze upon the world. After all, I did say in my thread about the Lwa that 2021 was going to be full of whole new magical adventures, so why the hell not.

Ended the day with falling asleep to a trance meditation track.

7 Likes

18/5/21

It was a pretty good day.

Again, the adventures started with the gratitude experiment. I’m having a bit of trouble staying consistent with this, though. The two steps are so simple and take only a couple of minutes, but they’re really easy to forget to do in the fog of waking up, especially if I’ve had a restless sleep.

About an hour or two after crawling out of bed, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes. Had some difficulty remaining focused.

I followed the mantra half an hour later with Ritual 46 of Success Magick.

In the early evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

I wrote out a list of 10 “afformations” to mentally ask myself through the day, to help prime the pump for my magical manifestations.

Finished off the adventures with the subliminal playlist while waiting for sleep…and waiting…and waiting…

4 Likes

19/5/21

Twas a day of adventures.

Gratitude experiment in the morning…when I remembered to do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes, followed by Ritual 46 of Success Magick about half an hour later.

In the late afternoon, I pulled power through my chakras using an exercise from the soul travel course, performed EA’s blue flame meditation, and then utilised @Keteriya’s technique for implanting thoughts to try to get my roommate, who seems to have disappeared without a word, to contact the landlady and let her know whether he’s returning or not.

The evening brought meditation to the Solfeggio frequencies.

End of the adventures.

5 Likes

20/5/21

My continuing adventures in praxis.

Started with the gratitude experiment in the morning. I still find myself forgetting to do the two steps immediately upon waking. I’m so used to begrudgingly getting out of bed, and complaining about it, that it has become my default habit of thinking as soon as my eyes open. All the books say it takes 21 days to change a habit so I can’t expect to rewire my brain immediately.

The next adventure was chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes. So far, the effect of this mantra for me has been minimal, but I am finding it a nice meditation to start the day.

In the afternoon, after running some errands and enjoying the lovely weather, I performed Ritual 46 of Success Magick.

In the early evening, I pulled power through my chakras using the exercise from the soul travel course, and did the blue flame meditation. I again followed it with the technique for implanting thoughts, but I’m now thinking that it should maybe be done separately from the exercises instead.

Later, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour and a half.

Ended the adventures with listening to the subliminal playlist as I waited for sleep.

5 Likes

21/5/21

A light day of praxis, but a good day.

Gratitude experiment in the morning.

Chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes an hour or so later.

In the afternoon, performance of Ritual 46 of Success Magick.

Meditation in the early evening to the Solfeggio frequencies.

The late evening brought some light energy work.

Fell asleep listening to a binaural theta track.

4 Likes