Knight Musings

25/4/21

Woke up feeling not too shabby. Spent the day lounging around, and doing some house cleaning.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the early afternoon.

In the evening, I performed Ritual 43 of Success Magick, without the magical potential mantra.

Fell asleep listening to the Concordia Booster.

End of the adventures.

8 days to go until I start my adventures with the Lwa.

5 Likes

26/4/21

The adventures started with meditating to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour. Damn, the track Iā€™m using really sucks the tension right out of my limbs to the point that it actually hurts when I start moving again. Guess I hold a lot of stress in my muscles.

After a rather heavy meal, I performed Ritual 43 of Success Magick, without the magical potential mantra beforehand. My online Kindle reader kept futzing up, though, and I had to fiddle with the font size for several minutes just to be able to properly gaze at the sigil.

Later in the evening, I meditated to a theta binaural track, and practiced some remote viewing. I came close to shutting my body completely off, and my ability to see is getting better.

I finished the adventures with listening to the Concordia Booster while trying to fall asleep.

8 Likes

27/4/21

About five or six years ago, during one of my bouts of homelessness, I found out through some spiritual guidance that my material prosperity had been bound by a higher power due to some wealth related shenanigans perpetrated by a previous incarnation. With the help of @Lady_Eva, who was kind enough to journey on my behalf, I was given instructions on making reparations in order to overcome the worst of this binding. However, my prosperity has still been slow to improve, and I feel there may be vestiges of the binding still remaining.

I was going through one of my old magical journals, and I came upon the words of one of the spirits Lady_Eva spoke to back then, Paimonia. It was a good thing I wrote them down because the PM conversation was deleted when the forum converted to Discourse so itā€™s the only record I have, and now I canā€™t help but think they have come to my attention because Iā€™ve been constantly missing something that is right in front of my nose.

Paimoniaā€™s words were: ā€œUntil he has let go of the harm he has done, he will never prosper. Guilt is not my affair, the changes must take place like alchemy within his own heart.ā€

It seems that Iā€™ve been so busy with taking the physical and the magical actions needed to improve my circumstances, that Iā€™ve ignored the most important spiritual actions that are necessary, the alchemy of my own heart.

So how does one release soul guilt? :thinking:

9 Likes

:thinking: Does that mean forgive yourself? How does someone forgive himself for something in a past life?

Maybe you can take another climb up the world tree and try to get the guy to talk to you :nerd_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve had some success talking to my ā€œselfā€ of that time period to let it go based ony current understanding. Helped with trauma, too.

4 Likes

Fully understand that mistakes , bad things even horrible things you have done now, other lifes , are simply normal phases to a human soul
To one point or another we complicate to much :slight_smile: we do have a complex brain, that was our ā€œgiftā€
But humans are made to mistake ! It is just simple as that
If i may give you my advice , meditate on the idea that what you did in past life was just a normal etap/phase for your soul to learn and grow
Zadkiel can help with guilt

4 Likes

Inspiration strikes - try this EVEN IF youā€™ve read it before, DK:

Or any of the more chewable versions with a good commentary, but that one is the best IMO. :thinking:

You donā€™t need to read the whole thing, even, just the initial talk-up to Arjuna.

3 Likes

Ooh more reading :star_struck:

1 Like

28/4/21

A light day of adventuring.

Performed a working from Tempestā€™s Angels of Omnipotence.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies.

Fell asleep listening to the Concordia Booster.

3 Likes

29/4/21

Another light day of adventuring.

Performed the sigil working from Angels of Omnipotence.

Began Ritual 44 of Success Magick.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies.

Fell asleep to the Concordia Booster.

2 Likes

30/4/21

Started the adventures off with the sigil working from Angels of Omnipotence.

Read the preview of the Bhagvad Gita that @Lady_Eva linked above, and meditated on it for a bit.

Performed Ritual 44 of Success Magick.

Fell asleep while meditating to the Solfeggio frequencies.

4 Likes

1/5/21

It was a day of simple adventures.

Started my praxis off with the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Meditated for an hour to the Solfeggio frequencies in the late afternoon.

In the early evening, I performed Ritual 44 of Success Magick. Iā€™ve dropped using the magical potential mantra before the rituals.

Before bed, I meditated to a theta binaural track and practiced some remote viewing.

Eventually, I fell asleep listening to the Concordia Booster.

End of the adventures.

4 Likes

2/5/21

It was an interesting day.

The adventures started with the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence in the early afternoon.

A few hours later, I did some chakra work and soul travel practice.

In the early evening, I kept my word and evoked the Lwa. Papa Legba and Damballah came, they laughed at me, told me to call them in two days time to begin the work, then left. The encounter was so brief Iā€™m not really sure I didnā€™t just imagine it.

Performed Ritual 44 of Success Magick several hours later.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour before bed, but kept hearing strange noises. Towards the end of the track, I thought I heard the front door slam, and even felt the house vibrate with the impact, and it jarred me out of my relaxed state. I just assumed it was my roommate returning, but there were no other sounds, like him climbing the stairs or closing he door to his room. When I got up and checked, I was still alone. It was very weird.

Ended the adventures with listening to the Concordia Booster as I tried to sleep.

8 Likes

3//5/21

The adventures started with the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence. I may already be reaping an effect, but it is too subtle to know for sure. Will keep up the daily ritual for two weeks and note if anything of significance is felt.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies, The track iā€™m using relaxes me like nothing else, and it is so easy to either fall asleep or drift off into daydream so Iā€™m thinking maybe I should experiment with some astral work while Iā€™m listening and see what happens.

Performed Ritual 44 of Success Magick. Iā€™m weaning myself off of using the magical potential mantra to get myself into the magical mindset before doing the short rituals. I want to be able to slide into magical consciousness at will, with nothing but my breath and intention. I understand the necessity of making ritual separate from everyday consciousness, and the power of treating maigck as sacred, but various readings over the years have knocked me over the head with exhortations to approach my magick ā€œlike a childā€ and what does a child do but slide into ā€œpretendā€ at the drop of a hat, and then slide right back out again? Children drop realities faster than adults do their socks, and they do it playfully, without worry.

Meditated to the Concordia Booster for a couple of hours before sleep. Iā€™ve decided to experiment with combining it with some other subliminal tracks, so I chose one on YouTube for perfect vision, and fell asleep listening to it after the booster. Iā€™m nearsighted so weā€™ll see if there is any noticeable effect.

End of the adventures.

5 Likes

Would you be comfortable sharing this track? If not no worries.

1 Like

Itā€™s on YouTube:

3 Likes

4/5/21

Another fun filled day of adventures in praxis.

Started off with the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence in the afternoon. It was a bit difficult to connect this time, but eventually it opened up.

A few hours later, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour. Got lost in some random daydreams.

In the early evening, I performed Ritual 44 of Success Magick.

Late night brought an evocation of the Lwa. They were quick to respond and had some interesting things to say, which I will detail elsewhere.

Finished off the adventures with the Concordia Booster, followed by the perfect vision subliminal.

4 Likes

5/5/21

Started the adventures with the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the late afternoon.

Performed Ritual 44 of Success Magick in the early evening.

Fell asleep listening to the Cocordia Booster and a subliminal playlist.

End of praxis.

3 Likes

6/5/21

Began the dayā€™s adventures with 108 repetitions of the mantra for spiritual perfection.

About an hour later, I did the sigil ritual from Angels of Omnipotence. The sigil I am using is for letting go of guilt so the effect may be too subtle for me to notice after only a week.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the early evening.

Began Ritual 45 of Success Magick. Only 5 weeks to go.

Had plans to journey, but wound up getting drawn into a discussion on the forum so didnā€™t get around to it. Instead, I finished off the adventures with falling asleep to the subliminal playlist I got from @Veil (weirdly, my Chrombook music player plays them in reversed order to how they are set up in the folder).

8 Likes

Magick for letting go of guilt can work quite fast, even with an immediate effect. But as the weeks go on, you may find you have subtly and calmly let go of it, depending on the strength of the guilt.

2 Likes