Knight Musings

Glad you had a plan. I was going to research it a bit tomorrow.

3 Likes

Only when he bothers to half listen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

The 30 day period is just to follow the process Iā€™ve designed. I am taking a quasi scientific approach to prove the hypothesis that the principles of the Law of Attraction work, so I will be consciously looking for evidence a la Robert Anton Wilson and his ā€œWhat the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves.ā€

1 Like

Call your ex Keteriya? Just. No. Iā€™m glad you laughed at her. Because she deserved to be laughed at.

3 Likes

28/1/21

Lollygagged after waking up and didnā€™t start my adventures until the early afternoon,

Vibrated the anti-attachment mantra for ten minutes before being interrupted by the landlady asking me if I wanted to accompany her downtown. I declined and started my meditation over again. Wound up vibrating the mantra for another 45 minutes, which really made my body buzz all over.

About an hour after my first meal of the day, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 30 minutes, and followed it with Ritual 31 of Success Magick.

In the evening, I meditated for an hour to a binaural track.

Thus ended my adventures.

4 Likes

29/1/21

Had a very late start to my adventures today. Didnā€™t get going until late in the afternoon.

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for 30 minutes, and then moved on to Ritual 32 of Success Magick. Vibrating these angelic mantras and words of power seem to make my head feel stuffy, and my hearing muted as if my ears were plugged. If not for the tingling of energy on my skin, Iā€™d swear I was developing a sinus cold lol

After a hearty meal, and a nice walk in the brisk wintry air, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for 20 minutes, before calling up Bling, one of @Keteriya 's servitors, to help my landlady draw some potential tenants for the room to rent. Sheā€™s getting quite desperate and apparently my servitor legion isnā€™t up to the task. I was a bit inebriated but I think I managed to connect. Time will tell though.

Meditated to a binaural track later in the evening, and thus ended my adventures.

4 Likes

30/1/21

Iā€™m not sleeping well. I tossed and turned for several hours last night. Finally managed to get a bit of sleep around 7 AM or so, and woke up at 1 PM.

The vibration of the anti-attachment mantra felt flat and listless. It was a struggle to continue for the allotted 30 minutes. I just couldnā€™t see the point of it.

In the early evening, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 20 minutes, and followed it with Ritual 32 of Success Magick. I found myself feeling very indifferent about the magick. It struck me as pointless and not worth the time Iā€™ve invested in its practice.

There has been no movement on the tenant front. Neither Bling, nor the servitor legion, has brought any new potential roommates to view the room. The listing on Facebook has been viewed over 137 times, but no one has called, or even expressed an interest, and the two that have, ghosted after telling the landlady they were interested in renting. Even her ad in the local paper brought no phone calls, which is very unusual. Previously, the phone didnā€™t stop ringing after the ad came out.

In the late evening, I meditated for an hour to a binaural track.

Here ended the adventures.

5 Likes

Well. With Bling Iā€™ve found two things that work well. Either saying something like increase the views and find the right buyers, or I need you to find buyers now within in the next 3 days and roughly every 3 days after.

Both have netted results, the first tends to be better quality work than the second, but sometimes Iā€™m short and I need money now. The time period of every 3 days tends to vary enough that I donā€™t think it sticks more than a week or two but it does seem to get things going when Iā€™m stuck- and you only need one lol.

So what I am getting at is. Maybe call her again and give her stiffer orders that this needs to happen and it needs to happen like yesterday.

3 Likes

31/1/21

Had another rough night. Barely slept at all, and it took many hours of tossing and turning to get what little I did manage.

Didnā€™t do much of anything adventure wise today, other than Ritual 32 of Success Magick. I didnā€™t feel like chanting anything, so I mostly spent the day reading, and watching movies.

Went for a walk to get out of the house, and kind of ranted in my head to Raziel about how my life sucks, and how unhelpful magick and spirits have been for me, blah, blah, blah, you know, the typical human whine. I tend to play the blame game when Iā€™m feeling low.

Finished the day with meditating to a binaural beat track to see if it would help me sleep.

5 Likes

1/2/21

Another difficult night sleeping. Lots of tossing and turning. Woke up with the fading memory of being at some kind of weird, BDSM summer camp.

Vibrated the anti-attachment mantra for 30 minutes in the afternoon. I think Iā€™ve reached the saturation point for myself with these angelic mantras.

Several hours later, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 20 minutes, and then followed it with Ritual 32 of Success Magick.

Had a potential new tenant come to view the room for rent. Heā€™s almost perfect, a fellow writer, so the landlady is happy to take him. It seems Bling was successful, but i wonā€™t know for sure until the guy follows through and pays the first monthā€™s rent tomorrow like he said he would.

I keep arguing with myself as to whether or not to open the ā€œdangerousā€ Enochian square to burn away some internal blockages. It may be what is needed, though I was unsuccessful the last time I tried. Iā€™m also becoming obsessed with the idea of trying to channel a mantra to induce visions and prophecy.

End of the adventures.

5 Likes

2/2/21

No adventures today. I mainly just puttered around, trying to find some joy. The only praxis I did was Ritual 32 of Success Magick.

The new tenant followed through and actually paid his rent so now i have a new roommate. The magick was successful. Hopefully, he will work out. I called Bling and thanked him, giving him a pat on the head. I gave a mental thanks to my legion as well, though they didnā€™t actually perform their task. However, they still deserve thanks for trying as the fault may lay with my improper tasking.

Did a little bit of meditation in the evening, and that pretty much wrapped up my day.

7 Likes

Is there a sign up form :laughing::sparkling_heart::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

This is a weird coincidence but I felt this too lately. And other people told me the same thing. It got to the point where I feel like these rituals are a chore, so Iā€™m going to take a break for a while.
I donā€™t want to believe that it was a waste of time since the magick is supposed to influence my whole life but the lack of results or sensation while doing the rituals isnā€™t helping.

3 Likes

3/2/21

Today was an alright day. I had a nice, long sleep, and woke up pretty early. I guess with all the stress caused by my landlady worrying about finding a tenant now deflated, the fatigue finally caught up with me and I slept like a log.

In the early afternoon, I vibrated the anti-attachment mantra for 20 minutes. Oddly, my throat kept catching, and it was difficult to properly vibrate the syllables as my voice would break. The mantra felt flat.

A few hours later, I performed Ritual 32 of Success Magick. I felt a bit more connected to the magick today, but not much. Still feels like just going through the motions. I think chanting the magical potential mantra beforehand helps a little with connecting, and when I do the short ritual without it, it feels lifeless.

End of the adventure.

9 Likes

Hey I always feel that itā€™s good to look at the past as a sort of feel good mechanism for you in the present. In light of that looking back at this 1st post what do you feel in regards to your current self versus your past self. I am interested to see if you have achieved that ā€œbetter selfā€ that you mentioned. At the end of the day I want you to know that you are in my top 5 contributors to this forum so anytime you feel down on yourself just know that you are a boon and do a great service to this community!

4 Likes

4/2/21

Today was a long day. Had a rough sleep so didnā€™t get started until the early afternoon.

I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 20 minutes, and then performed Ritual 32 of Success Magick.

Went to work for the theatre company for the first time in a year so didnā€™t do anything else. Got home in the late evening and pretty much passed out within an hour or two.

End of the adventure.

5 Likes

Yay! Iā€™m so glad you did that!

5 Likes

Now if I can get you to use your Amazon gift. Card to order baconator Pringles and send to baby girl
tenor-6

Just let go, and listen to baby girlā€¦
Send baconator Pringlesā€¦

5 Likes

Idk about baconator pringles but baconator fries are the BEST thing that was ever invented.

Wellā€¦ actually that mighta been Ghost Pepper Fries, but baconatorā€™s sure close.

3 Likes