Knight Musings

There’s a sigil In that book you used for your cough/throat tickle- for causing someone to have a good nights sleep. I keep meaning to try it on someone I know has sleeping issues but- ya know me. More ideas than time

3 Likes

16/1/21

Today was…weird. Everything felt muted and bleh.

The first adventure was vibrating the high vibration anti-parasite mantra for 30 minutes. Felt a twinge in my head, and developed a slight headache afterwards. I may experiment with this mantra and see if it might help wean me off of my energy drink addiction.

Took a walk to try and drum up some life in the ol’ physical vessel, and upon returning, performed Ritual 30 of Success Magick.

In the early evening, I meditated for an hour to a binaural beat. The beat I used was labelled “clairvoyance” but I don’t think it really helps with that. Binaural beats seem to relax me fairly well though, which helps me sink more deeply into my meditations.

Received a message from someone who told me that the mantra for magical potential that I channelled form Raziel helped him to develop his astral senses, which was nice to hear. I’m glad it was useful to someone, as the angelic mantras don’t seem to be getting a lot of traction on the forum.

Before bed, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes.

That was the end of the day’s adventures in praxis.

5 Likes

If you don’t mind me commenting, Raziel is associated with the secrets of magick, and with this I think Raziel is saying follow your heart because that is a big deciding factor on whether the ritual will be successful or not, or whether you will get much out of it. If you sincerely feel it is right, then you will have a much higher chance of success with it and get much more out of it.

5 Likes

17/1/21

Today could be labelled “adventures in chanting.” lol

Started with vibrating the high vibration, anti-parasite mantra for 30 minutes. It gave me a small headache.

After lunch, I performed Ritual 30 of Success Magick. This was pretty quick, as I didn’t add anything extra to it this time.

The next adventure was vibrating the trance mantra for 35 minutes, followed by chanting the mesh ka mantra for another 35 minutes. There was quite a difference in effect between the two of them. The trance mantra made my head feel like it was filled with cotton, and my body buzzed with the vibration. However, as soon as I switched from vibration to chanting the mesh ka mantra, all of that dissipated.

Several hours later, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for 20 minutes. The mantra felt flat for some reason though.

Ended the day with meditation to a binaural beat track for an hour before bed.

8 Likes

18/1/21

Began the day’s adventure with vibrating the high vibration, anti-parasite mantra for 35 minutes. It gave me a slight pain in the left side of my forehead, but the pain dissipated as I continued the mantra for the allotted time.

A couple of hours later, I vibrated the trance mantra for 15 minutes, followed by the magical potential mantra for 15 minutes, before performing Ritual 30 of Success Magick.

In the early evening, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for 30 minutes. The altered state thus engendered lasted for almost ten minutes afterwards. My head felt stuffed with cotton, and my hearing was muted, as I prepared my supper. It faded as I focused more on the present task of cooking.

Later, I vibrated the personal Raziel mantra for about ten minutes, before I was interrupted by my landlady yelling for me. She had tripped over an electrical cord in her room and fallen, hitting her head on the wall and leaving a dent. After making sure she was okay, and helping her to her feet, I decided not to continue with the mantra. I watched some television, and periodically checked on her to make sure she didn’t suffer any of the symptoms of a possible concussion.

Thus ended the adventure in praxis.

6 Likes

19/1/21

I like the discipline and structure of my daily practice but slowly i’m trying to bring in more fluidity, and expand my creativity. In his book “Sorcerer’s Secrets,” Jason Miller makes the comment about how he tries to make his practice as dynamic as his life, meaning he doesn’t adhere to a strict schedule but allows the flow of life to dictate when and what he does. The only thing he does every day is mediation and his offerings, so I’ve been trying to open up more in a similar way. I’m finding it hard, though, as I will sometimes allow my laziness and lethargy to hold me back from my magical adventures for a day or two, so a disciplined approach has always been helpful in dealing with this tendency of mine.

After some light stretching, I started the adventure with vibrating the high vibration, anti-parasite mantra for 35 minutes. It’s a nice way to start the day, though it does give me a small headache.

A few hours later, I performed Ritual 30 of Success Magick. I had a few errands to run by a certain time so I didn’t add anything extra, like chanting, to the ritual, just did the bare bones.

After lunch, I vibrated the trance mantra for 35 minutes, followed by the magical potential mantra for 35 minutes. I’ve learned that fifteen minutes seems to be the sweet spot for the EK-TA-NA-VO-TEM mantra. Vibrating it for a longer period does not seem to deepen the altered state, and is unnecessary.

In the early evening, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for 30 minutes. I’ve always liked this mantra, and the sing-song quality of it is a marked contrast to the vibration of the angelic words of power which make my body tingle.

I originally started this journal to keep track of my work to find a new home. Now, it has become just a (probably boring) chronicle of some of my daily praxis, but, since obtaining the original goal back in 2019 was a dismal failure, I am, still to this day, trying to understand why I failed. I can do a lot, and manifest things I need when I need them, but there does seem to be a ceiling for me as to how far I can go materially, for reasons yet unknown. I do not write of all the work I do in this public journal because a lot of it is deeply personal, having to do with my spiritual baggage, but I’m still looking for answers.

End of the adventure.

6 Likes

20/1/21

Today was a pretty relaxed day, as far as my adventures in praxis went.

Vibrated the anti-parasite mantra for 30 minutes in the early afternoon, and about an hour later, performed Ritual 30 of Success Magick.

Chanted the mesh ka mantra for 30 minutes before supper. Made my head feel like it was stuffed with cotton and caused a ringing in my ears.

Meditated to a binaural beat track for an hour before bed.

End of the adventures.

5 Likes

21/1/21

Today was another relaxed day, most of it spent lollygagging, and helping my landlady make an ad on Facebook for the room to rent. I didn’t have any adventures until late in the evening, when I performed Ritual 30 of Success Magick.

I’ve decided to run an experiment in the “Law of Attraction” and have been thinking about an appropriate protocol to follow. Different books have different steps, though the principles are, of course, the same. Some authors emphasise visualisation heavily, while others focus more on the feeling component, so I’m looking into what method would best play to my strengths. As a magician, I understand the ancient principles behind the concepts, but it is in understanding how exactly they play out for me personally that I think I need a better grasp on, because my own individual spiritual baggage drags on everything my consciousness is able to manifest, particularly as it relates to material prosperity.

End of the day’s adventures in praxis.

5 Likes

The same here. Albeit, inspired by you, I’ll give a chance to LOA. I am sure you’ve collected a lot of data in this field before starting. It pleases me a lot to see your experimental attitude. I just want to stress one thing, beside what we discussed in other topic. To use LOA 2-3 times a day for 5-20 minutes each day. Such repetitions seems right when you look at this from neurobiological point of view.

2 Likes

22/1/21

Today had a good flow to it. I started my adventures in praxis with a half hour meditation to a binaural beat track, while following my breath. It seemed to put me “in the zone” but was a bit difficult to come out of, mainly because it felt so good I didn’t want to lol

An hour or two later, I vibrated the high vibration, anti-parasite mantra I got from Raziel for 30 minutes. It gave my body and mind a pretty good buzz.

After lunch, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 30 minutes, and then followed it with an angelic banishing incantation, and Ritual 31 of Success Magick. I am surprised at how often the subject of these little rituals coincides with the musings that are running through my head at the time I start them. For example, the subject of Ritual 29 was Rest, and how it is just as important for success to enjoy your downtime as it is to enjoy your work, and when I first started that ritual, I had been feeling unproductive, like I was wasting time in my day when I was watching a pleasant movie instead of doing my praxis. Ritual 31, which I just started, has the subject of Disconnection, and how, when you are under pressure to perform, you must disconnect yourself from any feelings of frustration or struggle, and I have been feeling a lot of self imposed pressure lately to move my life along, and manifest a home of my own.

In the past few months there has been a lot of negative energy flying around the world and tracked into my space by the landlady, myself, and the previous tenants, so I decided to dispel it by reciting the angelic banishing incantation in each public area. I started in the living room, standing in the centre and intoning the incantation three times. I then moved on to the hallway, bathroom, and kitchen. Things felt quite a bit lighter afterwards.

We interviewed a prospective new tenant in the early evening. He seemed alright at first meeting. He apparently checked me out on Facebook before he replied to the ad I had placed on behalf of my landlady, and knew I am a playwright. The landlady likes him, so I guess he will be moving in once the paperwork is completed. Hopefully, he will be as quiet and genial as he seemed. I couldn’t help but wonder if his laid back attitude was due to the banishing I did in the area earlier though.

The next adventure was chanting of the mesh ka mantra for 30 minutes. I love the tonal quality of this mantra and it just feels good to chant it.

The final adventure was vibrating the magical potential mantra again for 30 minutes, and then doing a pathworking with Raziel and Uriel. The encounter with Uriel was odd because out of the angels I have worked with in vision, he was the only one to have manifested with wings. He leaned into me and whispered something directly into my ear, but I couldn’t make out what he said. My mind got the impression that he was saying something, but no words, which was very weird considering that when he stepped back and I asked for his help with self-revelation, I clearly heard him say, “Yes” and there didn’t seem to be any problem with communication. Maybe my imagination just didn’t want to hear what he had to say.

End of the adventures.

8 Likes

23/1/21

Today started alright, but it began to feel a bit off kilter as the day progressed. I couldn’t pinpoint any real cause, just a vague sense of unease that seemed to hang in the air.

The first adventure was starting my praxis quite late in the afternoon, vibrating the high vibration, anti-parasite mantra for 30 minutes. It gave me a slight headache, and kind of muted the world for a bit.

After a heavy meal, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 30 minutes, and then followed it with the banishing incantation and Ritual 31 of Success Magick.

In the evening, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for 30 minutes. I had plans to summon my legion of elemental servitors to make contact with the local land spirits, but I wound up falling into a bit of an emotional funk, due to my landlady’s current unremitting negative outlook, and ended up drinking cider and getting inebriated instead.

Meditated to a binaural track for 30 minutes before sleep.

End of the adventure.

6 Likes

24/1/21

Spent most of the day in personal introspection, so my adventures were minimal.

In the mid afternoon, I vibrated the anti-parasite mantra for 30 minutes. For anyone wondering, I don’t have parasite issues due to my shielding, but the mantra also raises one’s energetic vibration, which is helpful in dealing with the negative situations of life, and clearing the fog of depression. I’m finding it a good start after waking up.

A few hours later, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 30 minutes, and followed it with the banishing incantation and Ritual 31 of Success Magick.

I’ve noticed a marked increase in incidences of ringing in my ears over the past several months. It’s a pretty common thing for most people (my mom used to say it meant someone was talking about you) but it has been happening more than it ever has before, at least twice a day. It’s usually in my right ear, but occasionally it will move to my left. It’s very weird.

Meditated for half an hour with a binaural track before bed.

End of the adventure.

6 Likes

The ringing happens to me as well in the same way you described as going from the right ear and whoosing across to my left. I’m not sure about you, but for me, its paired with me “zoinking out” for a few moments, where I just stare into space.

4 Likes

25/1/21

It was an interesting day. I finally got off my ass and called upon the LWA.

The adventures started as usual, with the vibrating of the high vibration anti-parasite mantra for 32 minutes. It gives my whole body a good buzz. I followed it with the angelic banishing incantation to clear any wayward energies.

A couple of hours later, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 32 minutes, and followed it with Ritual 31 of Success Magick. I’ve noticed that my vibration of this particular mantra has taken on a sing-song quality, rather than the sonorous monotone it started out as. Interesting.

In the early evening, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for 30 minutes, and then summoned my servitor legion to task them with attracting some prospective tenants for my landlady. Upon their arrival, my ajna began to kick up a fuss, with pulsing, and throbbing, and a slight headache, something that hasn’t happened before. It was a weird reaction.

After supper, I meditated for half an hour to a a binaural tack to relax and just chill before some big magick.

Late in the evening, around 2 AM, I called the Lwa. They’ve apparently been calling to me for a while, but I’m pretty thick headed, and even when the message was passed through a third party, I still wasn’t sure I wanted to answer. I have to admit, there was also some fear on my part. I’m a Western style ceremonial magician, and the stories and lore around the LWA made me feel that my personal paradigm won’t work with them, as I’m used to commanding spirits, not prostrating myself before them. Frankly, I have no idea why they would be interested in me.

The ritual was fairly straightforward. I didn’t use my Universal Circle, as I figured it would be inappropriate, so I sat in a chair, with a table in front of me, set with two black candles and the veve of Legba and Damballah. As I began getting into trance, my left ear began to ring loudly. After it faded, and I got down into an altered state, I gazed at the veve of Legba, and opened it like I would a Western style spirit seal. It was very slow to open, but eventually began to fade in and out, and I called out to Legba to open the gates to the LWA for me so I could answer their call. Legba appeared to my inner vision similar to the villain in the Disney movie The Princess and the Frog, twirling a cane, and laughing.

Damballah’s veve was also incredibly slow to open, and when I called to him, he appeared as a giant black snake…and he was smiling, which I have to say, was kind of creepy. Snakes aren’t supposed to smile.

I greeted them both, and thanked them for coming. I told them I had heard their call and was willing to work with them if they so desired, but after I finished up my current angelic work. Legba nodded and asked for a deadline so I said 100 days, and they agreed to it. Before they left, Legba warned me to keep my word and tossed in a “We’ll be watching,” for good measure.

No, that didn’t sound ominous at all lol

Thus ended my adventures.

12 Likes

26/1/21

Today was a pretty laid back day as far as my adventures in praxis were concerned. I started in the late afternoon with vibrating the anti-attachment mantra for 32 minutes. It was a bit difficult to get into the groove, and focus on the the syllables so I kept slipping into other mantras and words of power.

I followed the mantra with the angelic banishing incantation.

After a brisk walk in the cold afternoon air, and a tasty chicken burger for lunch, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 32 minutes, followed by Ritual 31 of Success Magick.

Spent a little time in the evening reading a few books on the Law of Attraction, and deciding on the protocol I will follow for my own little LOA experiment. I figure an interval of 30 days should be enough to see if I can consciously get the principles to work for me, and as luck would have it, there is a short book titled “The 30 Day Law of Attraction Experiment” by James Weaver, that I’ve had for ages in my Kindle and just reread.

Meditated for an hour to a binaural beat track before bed, and that was the end of the day’s adventures.

9 Likes

27/1/21

I didn’t sleep at all last night, so I felt pretty down and lethargic most of the day.

Mid afternoon I vibrated the anti-attachment mantra for 20 minutes. I kept getting interrupted by my landlady, though, and had to restart three times.

Speaking of my landlady, she is so desperate to get another tenant that I think she may be undoing the magick I’m working to manifest some potentials. She is constantly going on and on about how much she needs the income, while simultaneously complaining about about how she won’t be able to find a tenant for February. We’ve had a couple of views, but for whatever reason, they say they will get back with their references, but then never do, so there appears to be something driving them away, and I think it is may be my landlady herself. We had one potential tenant come today, and he seemed alright, and was looking for a short term rental. He said he would call in his references later in the day, and let us know if he wanted the room (he was looking at multiple places), but he never called, and he is the second one to bail, so either asking for references is a deal breaker (who looks for a place to rent without references on hand anyway?), or something else is keeping potential tenants from following through. I don’t know, but it’s a bit odd. It’s never been this difficult to find someone before.

In the early evening, before supper, I performed Ritual 31 of Success Magick. I didn’t use the magical potential mantra before hand this time. I just wasn’t in the mood, and I almost didn’t want to do the short Enochian ritual either.

I capped off the adventures with meditating to a binaural track for half an hour before bed.

7 Likes

To be fair, until two years ago I’d never rented. I actually laughed at a lady in Wenatchee, cuz she’s like oh we can just call your ex then.

lol Okies, but not really sure he’s going to give me a good reference, even if he should lol.

2 Likes

By having “If nothing by XX I have failed” in mind, you could just manifest that - you’ve giving 50% (or more) focus on failing.

Reality takes probablistic routes until something diverts that (LoA or a good spell). If you have “failing is an equally valid possibility” in mind, you’re giving it an easy route out. Suspend disbelief because this system does require you accept it on all its own terms, and most system require you to invest beliuf, or “faith,” that the system works.

It may be better to pick a period that you’ll consciously practice for, but then “let Spirit handle the How” as they say. And the “How” also includes the “exactly and precisely when.” :smiley:

Thank you as ever for reminding me to watch for this myself, as well. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

There’s a group/free day tomorrow in the MFWB group. I’ll do what I can.

2 Likes

I just gave him something that might help too, if he gets her under control- with finding the right roomie. Like maybe bind her from effecting it or I’ve got a djinn ritual for making someone obsessive over a particular thought- so maybe change her obsession to something else for a week lol.

3 Likes