Knight Musings

30/11/20

Felt weird all day. Had been awake all night and wound up not doing much of my practice. Ritual 23 of Success Magick was done much later than usual, around 10 PM.

I’ve been musing, looking back on the past 20 years of my life, and I’ve realised that I haven’t been using one of my greatest assets, my mind, to its utmost potential. I’m a very intelligent man, but I’ve been neglecting to use that intelligence in my magick. My rituals have mainly been for short term results, instead of strategic plans for the long term. The Enochian Success Magick I’ve been doing since April is the only exception.

One thing the reading I received pointed to was the fact that I have not been very specific about the kind of home I’ve been trying to manifest. Instead of planning out exactly what I want, I’ve been casting around vaguely for a “quiet home of my own, without other people,” which, technically, could mean anything from a roach infested apartment to a cardboard box in an alley somewhere.

In her posts about the Law of Attraction, @Lady_Eva, has mentioned something similar, about knowing where you want be, making a plan to get there, and, perhaps most importantly, enjoying the journey by feeling like you are already the person who has the thing you desire, regardless of the current circumstances.

I really am my own worst enemy, far more so than any external force. I really do need to get my mindset in order and stop working against myself. I can’t be creating my chains at the same time as I’m trying to break them.

Looks like I have some homework to do.

8 Likes

If you want to get on the LoA thread any time and have a rant about it, or ask questions about how stuff can possibly make sense, I will try to answer them, I can’t run support on every thread I’ve ever started, especially detailed questions about spirits, but this one is near and dear to my heart right now.

1 Like

1/12/20

Been a bit lackadaisical today. I’m still trying to figure out how to use the insights from the reading to remove my self created chains, and thus the limits on the power I am able to express. I can do a lot, but there is so much more I am capable of, if I only I can stop applying the brakes.

The obnoxious roommate is now completely gone. She got the kind of place she wanted and is fully moved out. The Forced Exile Curse and Belial were successful.

Oh, and it turned out she did not have COVID, so she sent my landlady into a tizzy over nothing, even knowing she has high blood pressure and atrial fibrillation. Her sore throat was, as I had supposed, simply a sore throat, but I guess some people just need to create drama over nothing.

Performed Ritual 23 of Success Magick in the afternoon, and chanted the mantra for inner divinity in the late evening.

End of praxis.

2 Likes

2/12/20

I had trouble sleeping at night so I wound up sleeping most of the day.

Started Ritual 24 of Success Magick in the late afternoon, around 430 PM.

My second roommate also left today. He is on his way back to his home country to try and free his daughter, as his land is under a dictatorship and people are prohibited from leaving. He is a good man, and I wish him success.

The landlady has begun auditioning new tenants. Today, it was an older gentleman with a small dog. This place is supposed to be a pet free environment, but lately my landlady has thrown all her rules regarding the kind of tenants she takes (no women, no students, no pets, no drinking, etc) out the window, so she might just take him. I told her I don’t want to live with a dog, but I don’t think my opinion will matter this time, though I did warn her about the obnoxious one and she didn’t listen.

I used @Lady_Eva 's “If I was a living god…” statement to try and bring someone suitable, that would be quiet, considerate, and with no pets. I’ll know in the next couple of days if it worked to keep dog-man out. I like doggos, but I know what Russel Terriers are like, no matter how well trained they are, and I do not want to live with one.

End of praxis.

2 Likes

3/12/20

Not much to report today.

Invocation of Eternity and Ritual 24 of Success Magick in the afternoon.

Chanting of mantra for inner divinity for 20 minutes in the late evening.

My use of the “If I was a living god…” statement yesterday was a success. My landlady decided not to accept the guy with the dog.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

4/12/20

Slept late and then helped my landlady with the moving of some furniture from a storage unit so didn’t get into my practice until pretty late in the day.

At the storage facility, I lost my cell phone. Looked everywhere I could think of but did not find it. Checked in with the office but no one had turned it in, so I left my house number just in case someone finds it.

When I got home, I opened the seal of the Angel of Lost Things (this was probably about an hour after the phone went missing) and called upon her help to find the phone because it doesn’t actually belong to me, but to the theatre company I work for. The seal opened quickly, but I was struck with a sharp pain in the right side of my head. I gave my request, and placed the open seal on my nightstand.

Performed Ritual 24 of Success Magick at about 1030 PM.

During the night, as I was trying to sleep, my mind kept coming up with images of the phone lying in the dark somewhere. I couldn’t see any details of where, exactly, it was, just the outline of the phone in darkness. Not sure if it had anything to do with the angel or not.

End of praxis.

2 Likes

Under a car seat? :thinking: Did you have it with you when you went in?

1 Like

Yes, I had it in my hand. The truck we drove was well searched lol

1 Like

Figured it was worth asking :stuck_out_tongue: hopefully it turns up… or your subconscious gives you some visions with a wee bit more detail :laughing:

1 Like

5/12/20

Sadly, no call from the storage place to tell me someone turned my phone in to the office :frowning:

Ritual 24 of Success Magick in the late afternoon.

I’ve started re-reading the work of Neville Goddard. I need to start taking the universe’s hints seriously, before it decides I would learn better if it kicked my ass instead.

Chanted the personal Raziel mantra for 15 minutes in the late evening.

End of praxis.

2 Likes

6/12/20

Woke up late.

Chanted the inner divinity mantra in the early afternoon for 30 minutes, then helped my landlady finish up with the storage unit. Before leaving, I once more opened the seal of The Angel of Lost Things and asked for help in finding my phone. I tucked the seal into my jacket pocket.

Unfortunately, there was still no luck in bringing the wayward device home.

Performed Ritual 24 of Success magick in the late afternoon, after returning from the errand.

Did some chakra work in the early evening, before supper. I felt the energy flow strongly, surprisingly enough, despite not having worked with my chakras in a while.

Finished my day by chanting the personal Raziel mantra for 20 minutes before bed.

End of praxis.

2 Likes

7/12/20

Not a bad day. Had a pretty good sleep and awakened around 11 AM.

Weird dreams though. I dreamt of some kind of space opera. I didn’t remember much after awakening, only the vague impression of a lecture by a sentient puddle of ooze on the nature of reality and how the universe doesn’t take too kindly to ignorant humans going around futzing with things.

Maybe I shouldn’t eat spicy food before bed lol

Chanted the inner divinity mantra for 30 minutes in the early afternoon. My mind wanders a lot when I’m chanting, a bit like my thoughts are separate from the action of forming the syllables and vibrating them.

Performed Ritual 24 of Success Magick about an hour or so later.

Took a walk outside in the rain in the late afternoon. Went down to a local coffee shop and had some hot chocolate. It was just the thing for a rainy winter’s day :slight_smile:

Did some chakra work in the evening, using EA’s exercise. I think my energy body has developed more than I previously thought as the energy seems to be flowing smoother.

More mantra in the late evening. Chanted the personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes. I still don’t know the purpose of this mantra, but it seems to now give me a slight pain in the right side of my head after chanting.

End of praxis.

5 Likes

8/12/20

Slept until about 11 AM, but didn’t want to leave my warm blankets so I lounged around in bed for a couple of hours more. It was glorious!

Chanted the inner divinity mantra for 30 minutes in the late afternoon. I’m now starting to feel vibrations in specific areas of my body when using these mantras. The inner divinity mantra I felt strongly in my core, particularly in my abdomen, but also my chest.

After having a frozen pizza for breakfast/lunch (I love pizza!), I performed Ritual 24 of Success Magick. I will be moving on to Ritual 25 tomorrow, which will roughly mark the half way point for this operation.

Had a nice walk in the early evening down to the local dollar store for some magic elixir, aka energy drinks. It had stopped raining and the temperature was warmer than the day before so it was altogether quite pleasant.

More mantra in the late evening. Chanted the personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes. This produced a very pronounced vibration in my nether regions, particularly around the perineum, but also throughout my entire lower body. I had not felt anything from the mantra previously so it was a bit surprising.

Had a new roommate move in today. Only time will tell if he will fit in. I did place a shield over the house to keep out anything and anyone that would be incompatible with my own energy, and as a way of marking my territory so to speak, so hopefully, he will be quiet and considerate, and not like the previous one.

End of praxis.

6 Likes

9/12/20

I’ve been sleeping in quite late in the day, so haven’t been doing much in the way of my daily practice.

Chanted the inner divinity mantra for 30 minutes in the late afternoon, and started Ritual 25 of Success Magick in the early evening.

End of praxis.

3 Likes

10/12/20

Woke up around two in the afternoon, so again, didn’t do much of my practice. Performed Ritual 25 of Success Magick and that was all. Didn’t particularly feel like chanting the mantras today.

The new roommate apparently thought it was okay for him to offer our house to a lady friend to stay the night. While he did phone the landlady and ask for permission, he conveniently did not mention it would be overnight, so she originally thought he was just having a guest over. It was only when she phoned him back and asked for clarification, that he admitted he had offered the lady a place to stay…in the house that he himself had only been in for three days, and had yet to pay rent for. :roll_eyes:

Needless to say, the landlady was not happy.

Listened to the mesh ka mantra audio for several hours while trying to sleep.

3 Likes

Did you ever find your cell phone or did you have to get a new one. I had a weird and terrible adventure with cell phones on the astral.

2 Likes

That would be a negative on that one.

1 Like

You know, you remember that djinn, (it’s actually a genius, but I didn’t know that at the time lol) that found you a hidden treasure from norse…

I bet you could ask him to find your hidden treasure…phone.

2 Likes

Seems this one would be better, but I still think Toglas could also!

11/12/20

Time for another thrilling adventure in daily praxis…

Slept really late so didn’t do my usual chanting of the inner divinity mantra until the late afternoon, around 4 PM.

Performed Ritual 25 of Success Magick in the early evening.

In the late evening, I chanted the anti-parasite mantra/word of power for 25 minutes. I decided I should try some experiments with this mantra, as I haven’t really used it much. It seems to set up an inner vibration up within me, and it gave me a slight headache.

Meditation with the mesh ka mantra audio for an hour before bed.

End of the adventure.

2 Likes