Knight Musings

Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing

1 Like

17/6/20

Day 82:

10 AM - Chakra exercise and blue flame meditation. I wasnā€™t at my best this morning; I was stressed from drama, so I had a difficult time feeling my chakras, and the mantras just felt empty. Same for the blue flame meditation. I just couldnā€™t concentrate so after about five minutes of trying, I called it.

1 PM - Ritual 2 of Success Magick: Clarity

I had a tarot reading from @Darkprincess a few days ago on the question of what I truly desire from my spiritual path. This was one day before I began the second Enochian ritual. It was a seven card spread and, while I wonā€™t get into all the specifics of what the cards pointed to, the fourth card, which suggested the appropriate approach I should take on my path, represented ā€œaction taken after contemplation,ā€ the exact subject of the second Enochian ritual.

5 PM - Vibration of Ganesha mantra for 24 minutes, and Muladhara mantra for 24 minutes. I found my mind wandering a lot, making it hard to focus on the chakra.

830 PM - Birth of my construct servitor. Brought it to life and sent it off to the one who requested it.

End of praxis.

3 Likes

18/6/20

Day 83:

It seems this ritual is bringing up some buried stuff from the past, and some deeply suppressed anger.

530 PM - Chakra exercise. Had no sensations of energy movement at all today. I have no idea why. Perhaps it is just the natural ebb and flow of the day.

I strained my lower back and left hip carrying some heavy stuff over a fair distance earlier in the day, so I chose not to do any further work with my Muladhara, as sitting cross legged upon the floor was out of the question due to the onset of stiffness.

End of praxis.

2 Likes

19/6/20

Day 84:

Vibrating the first Enochian Key before commencing the ritual really seems to make my head feel wonky, very similar to how it feels under sleep deprivation. Thereā€™s a slight nausea too.

530 PM - 9 Breaths Purification, followed by chakra exercise and blue flame meditation. Both exercises seemed to go alright, nothing substantial to report.

10 PM - Vibration of Ganesha mantra and Muladhara mantra for 24 minutes each. The vibrations in the perineum area were lessened considerably, and there was only a small sensation of heat. I have started to included a mudra when vibrating the chakra mantra.

End of praxis.

3 Likes

Where can I find good information on servitors?

1 Like

Damon Brandā€™s book is probably your best bet. John Kreiterā€™s is good too.

2 Likes

20/6/20

Day 85:

12 PM - 9 Breaths Purification, followed by chakra exercise and blue flame meditation. Had good sensations of energy flow, and was able to complete the blue flame meditation without blinking.

130 PM - Ritual 2 of Success Magick: Clarity.

I feel like I am still in the learning curve of this operation, and though I move on to Ritual 3 tomorrow, I get the sense that this particular ritual will hit me hard some time down the road.

7 PM - 9 Breaths Purification, followed by vibration of Ganesha mantra, and Muladhara mantra for 24 minutes each.

I found myself drifting into daydream while chanting the mantras, and had a difficult time keeping my focus upon the Muladhara. There was a definite feeling of warmth in the perineum area, though, and a stirring of sexual arousal.

1030 PM - Trancework. Practice slipping into and out of Alpha and Theta.

1230 AM - Trancework. More practice moving in and out of altered states.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

21/6/20

Day 86:

12 PM - 9 Breaths Purification, followed by chakra exercise and blue flame meditation. My chakras seem to be relatively balanced, but again, my right eye was excessively tearing, and I was unable to refrain from blinking during the blue flame meditation.

130 PM - Began Ritual 3 of Success Magick: Pathway.

This first performance of the ritual did not go well. I stumbled over my reading of the 2nd Enochian Key, and wound up repeating it twice. I did not practice the Enochian Names prior to starting the ritual, and so I found myself flipping back and forth from the seal to the instructions to make sure I was pronouncing them correctly. I wound up actually repeating the whole ritual three times because I was fumbling so badly. I was definitely not in the right head space, and apologised to the angels for yelling, ā€œGod Dammit!ā€ in frustrations at my mistakes.

5 PM - 9 Breaths Purification and vibration of Ganesha and Muladhara mantras for 24 minutes each. I ended up only doing the Muladhara mantra for 15 minutes, as my lower back was sore from housework and began to cramp, making me unable to maintain the proper position for the allotted time.

1130 PM - Lit a candle for my father. Sat and wished him a Happy Fatherā€™s Day, letting him know I loved him and missed talking to him.

End of praxis.

5 Likes

The Enochian words are pretty weird sometimes (how do pronounce ā€œFā€ or ā€œLā€ or ā€œchisā€?) and Iā€™ve stumbled a few times when chanting the Keys. I just repeat the word and keep going, and it hasnā€™t really been a big deal. The Golden Dawn pronunciations are very different from what Iā€™m using, and I often differ from the pronunciations in the book, and things are still working fine. I think itā€™s more the intent that matters.

2 Likes

22/6/20

Day 87:

130 PM - I tried something new. I relaxed down into Alpha, and pulled power through my chakras before chanting the 2nd Enochian Key, and performing Ritual 3 of Success Magick. Still stumbled a bit over the words but it went smoother.

430 PM - 9 Breaths Purification followed by vibration of Ganesha mantra, and Muladhara mantra for 24 minutes each. I added some pranayama in between the two mantras and a couple of mudra while chanting the chakra mantra.

8 PM - Performed a ritual from the book The Angel Overlords.

End of praxis.

3 Likes

23/6/20

Day 88:

2 PM - Ritual 3 of Success Magick.

This particular ritual is still feeling awkward for me. I donā€™t really understand why, but Iā€™m still stumbling over it and the whole thing feelsā€¦off, like my brain just canā€™t comprehend it, even though it is no different from the ritual that preceded it.

430 PM - 9 Breaths Purification, and vibration of Ganesha mantra and Muladhara mantra for 24 minutes each. Iā€™ve added ten breaths of pranayama between the two mantras, and a couple of mudras for the chakra.

1130 PM - Some light stretching for 20 minutes.

End of praxis.

2 Likes

24/6/20

Day 89:

1130 AM - chakra exercise followed by the blue flame meditation and soul travel practice.

My chakras are buzzing nicely, but Iā€™m still only accomplishing a sort of mental projection instead of complete soul travel. I think my muscles might still be holding too much tension to facilitate a full exit. Perhaps Iā€™ll try some stretching beforehand next time.

130 PM - Ritual 3 of Success Magick.

Everything went smoothly today; no stumbling over the words this time :grin: I did get a brief sense of the power behind the Enochian current though, even with my shielding, as after the ritual was done, my head felt heavy and stuffed with cotton, like my ears were plugged. All the surrounding noise was muted, and remained that way until I drank a couple of glasses of water.

430 PM - 9 Breaths Purification and vibration of Ganesha mantra and Muladhara mantra for 24 minutes each.

I think I might need to add some way of bringing power directly into the Muladhara chakra, as Iā€™m not sure if just vibrating the mantra is enough. I do feel something stirring though, and I think my powers are expanding.

1030 PM - Chanted the ā€œAlash tad alā€™ash tal ashtuā€ mantra for 30 minutes.

For some reason, chanting this mantra made my inner voice go quiet, something the Bija mantras seem unable to do despite having chanted them for a few weeks now.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

25/6/10

Day 90:

11 AM - EAā€™s chakra exercise. Everything seems to be balanced, and humming.

130 PM - Ritual 3 of Success Magick.

I decided to add in the Circle of Power from Brandā€™s book Archangels of Magick today, so I relaxed into a light Alpha state and invoked the four archangels. I havenā€™t done the ritual since last year so the elemental imagery felt a bit immaterial but the angels seemed present. I followed it with the 2nd Enochian Key ad the ritual proper. Afterwards, my head felt less fizzy than usual.

430 PM - 9 Breaths Purification followed by vibration of Ganesha and Muladhara mantra for 24 minutes each.

I did some light stretches for my hips and hip abductors before commencing with the mantras and it seemed to help with sitting longer. Iā€™ve added two more mudras for the chakra to my practice, but Iā€™m not sure of which method of pranayama I should employ to bring more prana into the Muladhara.

End of praxis.

As my 100 Days of Back to Basics is heading into the final stretch, I realise I havenā€™t worked on my divination skills yet so for the remaining ten days Iā€™ve decided to put my focus on strengthening my scrying and reading abilities.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about getting a scrying crystal for the Aethyr rituals. Uriel supposedly manifested one for Dee back in the day, so for now Iā€™m kinda just seeing what happens. I donā€™t know if I could handle the feeling of dorkiness if I tried to use a crystal ball, but if it works it works.

I have had an interesting experience gazing into light, which I havenā€™t heard anyone talk about before. A couple of the letters appeared with surprising clarity.

1 Like

Well really I should say that Uriel manifested the crystal for Kelly, cause Dee didnā€™t really do any scrying himself.

1 Like

26/6/20

Day 90:

115 PM - Ritual 3 of Success Magick

I have now added the ritual Opening and Closing from Brandā€™s Archangels of Magick as well as the Circle of Power. The rituals in Success Magick are so simple that Iā€™m losing the mystery and wonder that Iā€™ve been trying to recapture in all of my magick so Iā€™m attempting to separate it more from the mundane. Iā€™ve been doing the rituals dressed in whatever I have on at the moment, even half naked sometimes, but maybe I should think about putting on special clothing just for Enochian. Something to consider, anyway.

7 PM - 9 Breaths Purification, followed by vibration of Ganesha mantra, and Muladhara mantra for 24 minutes each.

I completed the Ganesha mantra for the allotted time, but had to call the Muladhara mantra at 10 minutes due to a massive cramp in my lower back. I had gone shopping earlier in the day and apparently my back did not enjoy the heavy backpack I returned with.

End of praxis.

3 Likes

Funny. I made that change this week myself. Usually just go on the fly, but thought I was over simplifying things and perhaps thst was part of my very recent struggles.

2 Likes

28/6/20

Day 92:

Due to a short foray into sleep deprivation, I fell asleep around 8 AM, so consequently, I started my day very late.

230 PM - Ritual 4 of Success Magick: Confidence

First performance and I was unprepared. I forgot to write out the next Enochian Key, so I could not include it. I did remember to perform the ritual opening, and the Circle of Power, though, which helped settle me into the proper state of mind. Nothing was experienced in the ritual though.

However, I found myself mildly depressed for most of the day. I donā€™t think it had anything to do with the Enochian work, and can most likely be seen as the result of the sleep deprivation and late start.

1030 PM - 9 Breaths Purification and vibration of Ganesha and Muladhara mantras for 24 minutes each.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

29/6/20

Day 93:

I felt nauseous all day, and had a weird heavy feeling in my head.

130 PM - Ritual 4 of Success Magick: Confidence.

Performed the ritual opening and the Circle of Power, before vibrating the third Enochian key (I remembered to copy it down this time) and commencing the ritual. It went quite smoothly this time. I picked up the vague impression of movement around me, like a mechanism of some sort was tripped. It was very fleeting, and I am not sure if I just imagined it or not, but my senses received something despite my shielding. I think I may have gained some momentum now within these workings.

330 PM - 9 Breaths Purification and vibration of Ganesha mantra and Muladhara mantra for 24 minutes each.

No discernible sensation of energetic movement or warmth in the area of the chakra.

End of praxis.

5 Likes

30/6/20

Day 94:

1 PM - Ritual 4 of Success Magick.

Adding in the ritual opening and closing from Archangels of Magick, along with the Circle of Power, seems to provide a nice way to separate the magick from the mundane, even if Iā€™m doing the ritual while shirtless and in shorts. In my personal paradigm, I am divine, regardless of my outerwear or lack thereof, so when I vibrate the Hebrew words of power representing recognition of God, I am not looking to anything outside of myself, but rather the divine spark within me. I could actually feel the descent back into the world after doing the closing this time.

4 PM - Chanted the angelic mantra for the senses for 30 minutes.

I felt a heavy band of energy across my scalp, and down the sides of my head. It felt like I was wearing a head band. My temples throbbed and I developed a brief ache on the right side.

I had again felt nauseous and my head felt weird most of the day, like I was under mild sleep deprivation. I wound up falling asleep pretty early after having pizza for dinner so that was the end of my praxis.

5 Likes