Knight Musings

Isn’t there always mundane things to do, it’s how we put a spin on them to un mundane them :wink:

Is a blessing to receive feedback.

Enjoy your adventures

20/12/20

It was an all around weird day. It was raining heavily and the atmosphere felt a bit oppressive. I was tired and lethargic throughout the day, regardless of the amount of sleep I had the night before.

Vibrated the inner divinity mantra for 30 minutes in the early afternoon, but didn’t feel anything from it.

Performed Ritual 26 of Success Magick in the late afternoon, about 5 PM.

Wound up napping on and off as I watched some shows so I didn’t do anymore of my praxis.

End of the day’s adventures.

2 Likes

Didn’t realise I was 4 days behind on updating this lol

21/12/20 and 22/12/20

Both days were pretty laid back, so there isn’t much to journal about. My adventures consisted only of chanting the inner divinity mantra for 30 minutes upon awakening, and performing Ritual 26 of Success Magick in the early afternoon.

End of the adventures in praxis.

2 Likes

23/12/20

Today’s adventures began pretty late in the day. It was a bit chilly in my room when I woke up and I didn’t want to leave my nice warm bed lol

Chanted the inner divinity mantra for 30 minutes in the early afternoon.

Performed Ritual 26 of Success Magick in the late afternoon.

Meditated with the mesh ka mantra audio for about 15 minutes in the late evening.

End of the day’s adventures in praxis.

3 Likes

What is praxis bestie? :thinking:

24/12/20

With it being my birthday, I was imbibing alcohol for most of the day…

My first adventure, in the early afternoon, was an ancestor meditation. I was going to use @Lady_Eva’s Hyperborean Meditation, but I didn’t realise it required some ASMR videos, which I hadn’t taken the time to find, so I kind of improvised my own version.

I was originally going to perform this at my birth hour, but I wound up falling asleep before it came, so I did it at the 12 hour equivalent.

I lit the candle that I use for my parents on Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, and visualised first, my Mom and Dad, and then my grandparents, standing before me. Then a white mist, which I conceptualised as the mist of Time, swept in, and other figures appeared, a long line of them stretching off into the distance. I thanked them, and acknowledged that if not for them, this incarnation would not be. I asked for their guidance and protection, and sat with them for a while.

It had occurred to me that, as magicians and sorcerers, we often get so lost in the becoming of spirit, that we forget that, without the physical vessel we inhabit, and those whose struggles and survival made its creation possible, all the lofty spiritual goals we have wouldn’t even be possible. I figured my birthday would be a perfect time to acknowledge this fact.

I think I gained some perspective on my life after the meditation.

The next adventure was in the early evening. I chanted the personal Raziel mantra for 35 minutes. I still don’t know its exact purpose, but I have an inkling it may be to extirpate karma in some way. I haven’t felt any energetic effect from vibrating this mantra yet, however, this time I had a persistent vision of myself enveloped in a white fire.

I’m not sure if it was just something my imagination kicked up out of boredom or what, but upon the darkness of my eyelids, I could see myself from outside, sitting crossed legged on the floor, and inside of a blazing white flame, which surrounded me, like I was sitting in the middle of a bonfire. I tried to bring my focus back to the vibration of the mantra, but the vision wouldn’t leave until my timer went off and I ended the meditation.

I don’t know if the vision had any significance, but it was something different, since I hadn’t experienced it before when chanting the mantra.

8 Likes

@anon73484242 If you scroll up a bit in my journal, I give the definition.

1 Like

Ok thx btw happy birthday ^-^

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

25/12/20

Christmas Day. The day was mainly devoted to good food, chatting with far away friends and family, and massive alcohol consumption.

The only adventure in praxis I managed to squeeze in was Ritual 27 of Success Magick.

All around, it was a pretty good day.

5 Likes

26/12/20

The day’s adventure started with the chanting of the personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes. It made my head feel a bit fuzzy,a nd there was definite energy moving through my chest.

Performed Ritual 27 of Success magick in the late afternoon. This ritual, Adaptability, hits a bit close to home, as I have often been told through divination to be more flexible in my magical approach and outlook.

I’ve been toying with the idea of doing the pathworking for angelic ascent given in Evoking Eternity, and detailing my experience on the forum, but I’m having second thoughts about it now. It might be good for the forum to see an angelic working within a LHP framework, as some of the wannabe edgelords seem to think angels are strictly RHP, but I’m not sure if it will provide me with what I’m looking for, that is, more power.

I think I may have to do a reading on it.

Ended the day with some light energy work.

5 Likes

27/12/20

In today’s adventures, I chanted the Raziel mantra for 40 minutes in the early afternoon. I experienced a weird narrowing of my perception, almost like tunnel vision, and my head felt very heavy on my neck.

Performed Ritual 27 of Success Magick about 45 minutes after the chanting, and the weird perception effect had persisted until I finished.

Did some chakra work in the early evening. Some of the blocks in the energy flow seem to have worked themselves out, and things were humming pretty well.

Capped the adventure with meditation using the mesh ka mantra audio for an hour before bed.

3 Likes

28/12/20

Chanted the Raziel mantra for 20 minutes in the early afternoon. There was another weird perceptual shift. Not sure what this mantra is doing, but the more I use it, the stranger my head feels afterwards.

Performed Ritual 27 of Success Magick in the late afternoon, around 530 PM. I really like these quick little rituals. Sometimes they don’t feel all that magical, but it’s at the point now where I almost get the sense of some very big levers shifting.

Some light energy work in the evening, followed by no-mind meditation for about 20 minutes.

5 Likes

29/12/20

The constant rain we’ve been having for the last few days made the day feel very gloomy and oppressive, and I felt pretty lethargic.

I chanted the personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes in the early afternoon. There was no real effect felt. The mantra seemed flat and lifeless.

Performed Ritual 27 of Success Magick in the late afternoon. This had more life to it than the mantra chanting did today.

In the early evening, before supper, I did some chakra work with the Bija mantras. Pulling power through my chakras helped mitigate some of the oppressiveness of the day, and made me feel more alert and energetic.

End of the day’s adventures.

4 Likes

30/12/20

Today’s adventures were…interesting.

I chanted the personal Raziel mantra for 40 minutes in the early afternoon. So far, I’m feeling this mantra mostly in my chest and head, but the vibration also seems to travel into my pelvic region, making my lower body tingle as if I was sitting on a washing machine going through a cycle.

About an hour later I pulled power through my chakras before performing Ritual 27 of Success Magick.

Ritual 27, Adaptability, has recently had me musing on how its foundational ideas apply outside of the context of success as well, particularly when it comes to my magick. I’ve realised that I need to be more flexible in my thinking, and methods of approach. As I’ve stated before in this journal, I love the structure of ceremonial magick, but if the past two years have shown me anything, it’s that in order to move beyond mere survival and actually prosper, my life and magick needs to be able to adapt to the ever changing chaos of the world. My mind has to get out of its comfort zone, where it has its established order of how things should be, and embrace at least a little bit of the madness.

In the early evening I did a pathworking with Raziel. I asked her for another mantra, one to help push me into deeper states of consciousness, and she obliged. I also asked her about the purpose of the personal mantra she had given me, and once again, she refused to say anything about it beyond “you must learn for yourself by using it.”

Alrighty, then. Keep your secrets. lol

I asked Raziel if doing the angelic ascent pathworking from EA’s book Evoking Eternity would be beneficial for me, and her reply amounted to the equivalent of “follow your heart.” As my friend @anon39079500 said, I could have got that response from a Magic 8-ball. :joy:

I had planned on doing another operation later, but wound up falling asleep unexpectedly early so that was the end of this adventure in praxis.

7 Likes

31/12/20

New Year’s Eve…

The adventure began with a 30 minute no-mind meditation in the late morning. I think I will add no-mind to my daily praxis. I do it every so often when I get the urge but a daily regimen may be more useful.

In the late afternoon, I chanted the personal Raziel mantra for 20 minutes. I felt a bit out of sync with it today, and the vibrations fell flat.

I chose not to do a Success Magick ritual today. Instead, I will begin 2021 with Ritual 28 tomorrow.

In the early evening, I did some chakra work, using the Bija mantras. I’m debating with myself whether I want to spend some time in the new year attempting to obtain some of the siddhi, or powers, that the chakras are said to confer upon practitioners. It would involve long periods of meditation and mantra, which might not be feasible for me, as my legs go numb if I sit in asana for more than 20 minutes so flexibility training for my legs and hips would be a must if I decide to go forward with it.

As the clock ticked down to midnight, I followed the lead of @anon39079500 and did my own version of a Screw 2020 ™ candle. I scratched the year into a small red candle I had, and then pumped it full of all the stress and uncertainty and fear that had built up over the past 12 months. As I lit the wick, I declared that as the candle burned, the flame would also consume all the negative energy, removing it from me, and allowing a clean slate for the new year that was dawning.

The candle burned for over 6 hours…

End of the 2020 adventures in praxis.

8 Likes

1/1/21

Started the new year off with a 30 minute no-mind meditation upon awakening. It was a bit difficult to quiet my mind, as I woke up with the theme music from the Justice League cartoon echoing around my brain, and it didn’t want to leave.

In the late afternoon, I pulled power through my chakras and then followed it with Ritual 28 of Success Magick, Strategy. Beginning this ritual is a bit of a synchronicity, as I have recently been musing on taking a more strategic, long term, approach to my magick.

Ended the day’s adventures with chanting the personal Raziel mantra for 20 minutes.

6 Likes

2/1/21

The day was dark and rainy so I wound up not wanting to leave the confines of my nice warm bed until late in the day.

Started the adventure with no mind meditation in the early afternoon. My mind wasn’t too chatty this go around so it was easier to maintain a quiet awareness.

In the late afternoon, I pulled power through my chakras, and then followed it with Ritual 28 of Success Magick. Felt pretty buzzed afterwards.

The early evening brought chanting of the personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes.

In the late evening, I contacted Azrael on behalf of a friend to help bring comfort to someone who is grieving. I had never contacted him before, but the energy felt dark, yet soothing.

End of the adventure.

4 Likes

3/1/21

The day was cool but sunny. with only a little rain.

I started the adventure with some light stretching followed by a 30 minute no-mind meditation. Had a bit of difficulty keeping the mind quiet, though, as I again woke up with music circling my brain.

In the early afternoon I performed Ritual 28 of Success Magick. Nothing spectacular to report from these little rituals.

In the early evening, I chanted the personal Raziel mantra for 40 minutes. Still no clue of the mantra’s purpose.

End of my adventures in praxis.

4 Likes

4/1/21

The day started off dark and rainy, but eventually turned into a cool, but sunny afternoon.

Upon crawling out of my nice, warm, bed, I did some light yoga followed by no-mind meditation for 30 minutes. My mind stayed relatively quiet for the allotted time.

In the late afternoon, I performed Ritual 28 of Success Magick, and then took a brisk walk. The cool air felt nice.

Chanted the Raziel mantra for 20 minutes in the late evening. It felt flat, and though I had allotted thirty minutes, I stopped at twenty because I just couldn’t get into it. I had no focus and couldn’t concentrate.

End of the adventure.

4 Likes