Knight Musings

Just saying hello. I hope you are doing well, I’ve been enjoying reading your journal.

2 Likes

13/11/20

Can’t seem to fall asleep at a decent time so it seems my days will start late for at least a while longer.

Enochian LBRP and Ritual 21 of Success Magick in the late afternoon, about 330 PM. I think I’m probably mangling the Call of the Aethyrs. It’s quite a bit longer than the previous calls and easily stumbled over.

Chanting personal mantra from Raziel for 30 minutes in early evening, around 730 PM.

Pathworking with Raziel and Amnitziel before bed, at 1230 AM. I asked the angel to help heal my insecurities 'cause, you know, we all have 'em and anyone who says they don’t is lying.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

14/11/20

Another late start.

Enochian LBRP and Ritual 21 of Success Magick in the early afternoon, around 2 PM.

Opened Belial’s seal at about 430 PM and asked for his help to open the way for my obnoxious roommate to find a new place to live. Apparently the friend she was going to room with bailed on her and got her own place, so now it is looking more and more like she may not be leaving at the end of the month.

Chanted personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes in the early evening, about 730 PM. Felt a definite build up of energy around the top of my head today. It felt like I was wearing a hat.

Invocation of Archangel Raphael in the very late evening, using the method of Damon Brand’s book Archangels of Magick. I chose to take upon the Quality of Ease, because life doesn’t always have to feel like a struggle. The sigil did…weird things.

End of praxis.

5 Likes

Hi man, you can work with Sitri to make somebody leave, comes from Goetia pathworking by Corwin Hargrove

Urge somebody to leave. Make somebody leave your home, or make a neighbour leave your street or building. This can take time and will work on that person’s weakness, so be patient and let the power find a creative way to bring about the outcome.

15/11/20

Had a really off day today. I don’t know if it’s the change in weather or what, but I’ve been feeling very unbalanced and blah lately.

My two moods this last week:

And…

Very late start to the day so I did the Enochian LBRP and Ritual 21 of Success Magick in the late afternoon, around 3 PM.

Meditation with mesh ka mantra audio for an hour in the late evening.

End of praxis.

7 Likes

Have you tried this?

6 Likes

No, I haven’t seen that. I’ll check it out, thanks.

3 Likes

How do you know when your feeling unbalanced? Hopefully I’m not asking a dumb question lol

1 Like

Gosh, I mean… I’ve always been this way, you’re saying it’s not normal to be at one extreme or the other!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man I really like the kitten picture

3 Likes

16/11/20

Felt out of sorts today so didn’t do much.

Ritual 21 of Success Magick in the late afternoon, and a meditation with the mesh ka mantra audio in the late evening.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

I just realized that even the most pros sometimes can have days where it just doesn’t go the way you wanted so it’s normal huh
I thought I was the only one who felt this way so it’s good to see that it’s normal and I shouldn’t worry so much about it ^-^

5 Likes

17/11/20

Today was a better day, but still felt a bit lethargic. I definitely think it is related to the turn in the weather. Here on the Wet Coast, winter brings days of rain, with very little sunlight, so sometimes it is just as dark in the afternoon as it is in the evening, and it gets depressing.

I forced myself to do something, anything, so I chanted my personal Raziel mantra for half an hour around 10 PM. I still have no idea of its purpose, though, and Raziel is being tight lipped about it.

I capped my day by meditating with the mesh ka mantra audio for an hour or before sleep.

End of praxis.

3 Likes

18/11/20

It’s amazing how much better life seems when you have money in your pocket.

Did some yoga upon awakening, followed by no-mind meditation and chanting of personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes.

Enochian LBRP and Ritual 22 of Success Magick in the early afternoon.

Energy work in the early evening.

I’ve noticed the effects of the invocation of Raphael are subtle, bubbling to the surface in quiet moments, when my mind is otherwise occupied.

End of praxis.

Got inebriated and fell asleep watching a movie.

6 Likes

19/11/20

It was an okay day.

Upon awakening, did some yoga, followed by mantra meditation with the angelic mantra for inner divinity for 30 minutes.

Enochian LBRP and Ritual 22 of Success Magick in the early afternoon.

Chanting of personal Raziel mantra for 30 minutes in late evening.

Meditation with mesh ka mantra audio for an hour before bed.

End of praxis.

5 Likes

20/11/20

Today was such a clusterfuck that I didn’t have time to do much of my practice. I had an appointment at noon and I wound up lollygagging on the forum after waking up so I had to rush out without doing my morning meditations.

When I got back, I had some lunch, and then my landlady tore into me, claiming the state of my room was not up to standards, so I spent most of the afternoon doing a complete scrub down of it just to satisfy her demands. I managed to cram in a 15 minute chant of the inner divinity mantra before getting started though.

Wound up doing Ritual 22 of Success Magick around midnight.

End of praxis.

I need to find a way to remove the obnoxious roommate quickly now. She is still ostensibly looking for a new place but keeps turning her nose up at the ones she does actually go to check out, claiming they are too expensive, so she doesn’t seem to be looking too hard, or her standards are just too high. I looked at the charm Luxfero posted that @Lady_Eva linked in this journal a few days ago, but I can’t find anywhere locally to buy tobacco seeds so I don’t think I can use it. I can order seeds online, of course, but I don’t know if they would arrive in time to do me any good. It’s ten days until the end of the month.

7 Likes

…and a powerful fullmoon :smirk:
I’m starting feeling those intense energies again, every month a few days before… It’s really amazing to be able to notice such significant energetic changes…
Hope you will find the right solution to make her move out eventually. :v::v:
I have been in your situation a couple of times.

1 Like

Do you think this something your local land spirits could assist with?

Shadows would likely make it worse.

6 Likes

21/11/20

Not much to report. Keeping up with the short rituals of Success Magick and some meditation but haven’t been doing much else.

2 Likes

22/11/20

Haven’t been sleeping well, so my days have just been dragging along. Performed Ritual 22 of Success Magick in the late afternoon.

Overheard the obnoxious roommate talking to my landlady, saying she found a room to rent on the third floor of a house for an affordable price. The downside is she will not be able to move in until around the 6th of December. I’m tempted to throw some more magick at her to see if I can get her out faster, but if the new place isn’t available for two weeks, I don’t know if it would even be possible as I doubt she is going to move into a motel for two weeks when she has already paid for the current month at my place.

5 Likes

…which would be already next week :smiley: How about some blessworkings on her in order to make her ass move as smoothly and swiftly as possible in that timeframe? :sparkles:

7 Likes