Kinks and fetishes

Oops, i meant Macrophilia

2 Likes

My fetishes? Feets and ass :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve done a lot of shadow work and the root of all of my fetishes are based on masochistic tendencies. For me it isn’t primarily about pain but being put in situations where I have no control and emotionally or physically restrained in some way.

1 Like

THIS IS

HUH,

WOW!

Probably the funniest line from any black metal song.

A calm and collected mind with a feverish heart.
Or was it vice versa?

1 Like

I am worried, I seem to be a lot more kinky than most people here… I think piss ( not the receiver) is pretty hot. is this allowed here?

1 Like

Oh you like fat bitches.

1 Like

No, I like giantesses, like Mount Lady from My Hero Academia

2 Likes

Yes. :+1:

2 Likes

You seen that Netflix series of super hero killers? I forget the name atm but season 2 is coming out. there is a scene where a dude can shrine himself and well… he basically dives into vaginas. Turns out superheroes there are very unheroic.

1 Like

The Boyz, that’s on amazon, not netflix, and yes, I saw that seen, and I was like, “Man i wish i was him”

1 Like

Usually when I think Giantess I think Diane from Seven Deadly Sins. When it comes to macro fetish stuff anyway.

2 Likes

Holy shit i gotta watch that show now, for… research

3 Likes

Sense of humor, light degradation, warm cuddles, bondage, not having to fold the laundry. I live on the wild side lol.

1 Like

No I like fat bitches~
Then again what don’t I like. If the personality clicks right, then they are sexy to me. Then again, when you s/o can help u live out any fantasy, kinks seem so tame.

1 Like

I don’t know when they’ll have another season of Seven Deadly Sins. Last night I just watched all of Locke & Key.

2 Likes

How fat we’re talking?

2 Likes

Bbwz

Hold on hold on. Are we talking actual bbw or the bullshit Drake “bbw” slightly thick girls. Because since that term found its way outside of the fetish community it’s been abused to hell and back.

No I mean the real bbws. Thicc is nice but I have a thing for both chubby men and women. I don’t think they have a cute name for plus size men

1 Like