Kinks and fetishes

I wonder, how many persons in here have personal fetishes or like to practice certain kinks… Please do share

9 Likes

My fetish involves a hot tub filled with strawberry jello and shredded wheat. Need I say more?

12 Likes

Infernal prostate massage in every way you can imagine. :roll_eyes::wine_glass:
I’m possessed with this and this organ, just like with testicles.

13 Likes

I absolutely love feet

6 Likes

I’m a Feeder and a Furry, so I have fully embraced my degeneracy.

9 Likes

BDSM, leather and tattoos. Also have a thing for Blacksmiths or any other profession that tends to build very braud, rugged and strong men, some hair on the body is a plus too.

8 Likes

Ive been summoned!!!

7 Likes

I like my feet sucked. I blame my ex. He had a foot fetish lmao.

4 Likes

So your saying you have a foot fetish now too?

1 Like

Bdsm with ddlg…toys on me…spanking…lingerie…role play…I want to do a mfm…also I wanna be stretched out

11 Likes

Well as I can’t just put one word in here I had to put this here, but to the point.

Kinky :wink:

2 Likes

Lol I’d say I have a thing for getting my feet sucked now.

2 Likes

As I like to say whatever floats your boat. :wink: :+1:

3 Likes

Yea sadly I got seen as a freak cause of it by my 2nd and 3rd ex

Not sure if I understood the diference between infernal and average or if it was a pop culture reference (seriously asking).

I’m into BDSM (Dom myself) and role play which is usually called “Stop telling your story and fuck me”. I never stop right away because I ALREADY TOLD YOU I’M A STORYTELLER! You knew it!

Ok, sorry for the mini-rant.

7 Likes

BDSM to some extremes, other times vanilla

1 Like

I’m getting storyteller fallout series vibes from that

1 Like

Nah, kind of… natural born storyteller. You know? The guy who was telling stories back in kinder garten to entertain the other kids. I just discovered Fallout in my mid-twenties or so.

Oh…you should watch shoddycast on YouTube with the fallout storyteller…great lore

1 Like

You guys need fucking Jesus in your lives smh :triumph:

4 Likes