Kingu = Lucifer = Jesus and the Grand infernal plan - second attempt

I am taking another stab at is discovering the Grand Infernal plan.
Marduk is in this iteration the archangel Michael, and not Abaddon.

The biblic war in heaven is a re-interpretation of the war between the Annunaki (who gave us civilization, but also enslaved us) against the Old Ones, (from whom we are created).

Michael/Marduk defeated Lucifer/Kingu.

Kingu (the son of Tiamat) is defeated, but floats back into our reality as Lucifer, who then incarnates or at least put his energy into Jesus. So, when Jesus preaches about God, his Father, it is in fact the dragon Tiamat that he is talking about. And when you take communion in the Christian church, what you are actually doing is getting a refill of Kingu’s blood. Remember, we were created from clay and the blood of Kingu. Add to that that the clay was created from Tiamat. Talk about an explosive combo we are! How cool are we!

The Annunaki team (the bad guys)
YHVH (God of the Old testament) = Ea/Enki who is The real Devil
archangel Michael = Marduk

The Old ones team (the good guys)
God (of the New Testament) that Jesus speaks of = Tiamat/the Dragon
Jesus = Lucifer = Kingu
Source = Azathoth

For background, check my original post:

Sidenote: Shub-Niggurath – the Goat of a thousand young - has floated into our reality as Baphomet. Confirming this from my own experience.

1 Like

You could just channel/evoke an entity and ask them everything you want to know.

Since this seems to not be a question for discussion but a personal upg sharing, I have moved this to Journals. :+1:

Thid is interesting. I have been studing this same tbing myself

As long as it is seen. It is meant to be seen and discussed, since I think it is a pretty big thing I stumbled upon that explains a lot.

Any human part of the true Infernal plan would know since birth and be brought within it be humans/spirits.

Everything is interconnected, interwoven and anyone in the plan could see how it all fits.

They spend their days going along doing their work without any fanfare or needed validation

Maybe, since their would be current human incarnated they might need some companionship at some point.

That would be their greatest weakness because they couldn’t pick anyone outside of the great plan