King Paimon

Ok well I’ve already did my introduction so I have a question to ask for more like advice. I’ve walked a medicine path my whole life and got tired of being in servitude to others that don’t appreciate all I go through to help them pray. I’ve always been drawn to the darker side of my beliefs but now am fully able to explore it with out being impeded in any way. Lately I’ve been going through some trials that were taking a toll on me mentally,physically,and definitely spiritually.
About the same time I came across Gaap from the Grotia. So, I figured here is a being I can learn from but low and be hold during my research and studies of Gaap I came across information on King Paimon. Now things have been occurring that’s has eased the stress I’ve been under and many paths have been shown to me. I give all of the glory to King Paimon and know now that he’s calling me to him. Tomorrow I will do my first invocation and ask him to become my patron and teacher as well. For the first time in my life I have a clear path to walk and truly believe in something higher than myself. With that being said is there any advice one has for me about dealing with King Paimon? I will be giving him all the respect that is given to a king of his stature. So any feed back will be greatly received…

6 Likes

Please use the search function in the upper right (the little magnifying glass). There are a dozen threads on King Paimon available with all the information and advice you need.

2 Likes

I’ve went through almost all of those threads and found alot of information there that was useful. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Vk jehanums site is great for researching an entity. Here’s King Paimons entry.

1 Like

Thank you I’ll read that

Here you go:

And also:

1 Like

Please write your posts in English.

4 Likes

I am a new joiner I would need guide to new joiner introduction!

Hello, I am MarDaizha. I am a new member to this group. I am also new to the world of magic and etc. I have taken a particular interest in King Paimon. I wish to summon him but do not know how to go about doing so. Please help.

1 Like

Welcome @nunmajor9. Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

The first thing you should do is check out the forum. Your question has already been answered. Just use the forum search function and you’ll find countless threads about King Paimon.

1 Like

I have completed the new member intro. Thank you.

1 Like