King Paimon

I’ve read through threads about King Paimon and I know he’ll be able to help when it comes to art and music. But what about becoming an actor?

4 Likes

He is the KING. There’s nothing he can’t do. If you ask him for help on becoming an actor, there are many ways he can help you. From changing your mindset, overcoming blockages, changing the views of those who you audition for; all in your favor. So yes, he can help.

9 Likes

Do you think he can help change the mindset of a lazy person

1 Like

I think therein lies a paradox. But if the faith is strong and there is a strong will to remove laziness, then he can help. Of course the onus will be on the mage.

4 Likes

Also, you will have to examine yourself and see if indeed it’s laziness. Because it can also be, demotivation, procrastination or maybe a combination of all three.

4 Likes

Ok.

1 Like

King Paimon can help you with every kind of art. So, yes, he can help you there.

You got the right idea! XD

4 Likes

Any of you guys ever invoked him right before you performed an art, for like pure inspiration??

3 Likes

Many people have actually (according to many threads on the forum) and it worked wonders.

3 Likes

I invoked him while working on a music project and gor excellent results. Also I see you have found the primal source Tiamat as well…excellent

2 Likes

Yes siiir. Funny thing is, 555 kept being thrown into my face everywhere or just 5’s but she has me now.

2 Likes

My soul belongs to her through a series of dark but necessary events

3 Likes

Regarding the acting thing you’ll probably want an agent, headshot a backstage account, youtube channel, and a either behind the voice actors or casting call club account, decent mic as well as a string pulled resume. Not really magick related just thought I’d help you with the essentials by mentioning what you’d need.