King Paimon

so, soon i will be evoking King Paimon. although before i do i wanted to see if anyone who has already met him had any sort of suggestions or recommendations.
i have not yet evoked any goetic demons, so Paimon will be the first one. reasons for me picking him, was ive just been drawn to him, at first i hadnt even quite realized it. after reading most of the goetia, his name stuck in my head, and for about two weeks id just continuously bring him up in conversations without even quite realizing it. eventually i realized the unconscious attraction so i began researching about him, asking for peoples experiences and such. Eventually, it became present that i actually had a bit in common with him and my attraction for him grew.
now, i know many people on here are quite experienced, more so than i am by far. So that is why before i go ahead with my preparations i wanted to post this, seeking perhaps warnings, thoughts, suggestions, concerns, or helpful adive from your personal experience. Also possibly the best way to go about summoning him.

thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Please avail yourself of the forum’s search function. There are a TON of threads regarding the do’s and don’t of calling upon King Paimon. Read them and you will learn of offerings to give, and the proper way to address him among answers to all your questions.

2 Likes

(just saying this because you are in the same place i was when i started) this also happened to me for offerings he likes Chocolate Wine and Mtn Dew pretty much anything sweet i believe he has been wanting me to get some chocolate wine for him (you might find that to be useful)

His Enn is: Lenan Tasa Jedan (Pronounced like Yay-Den) Paimon always address him as King open his sigil and say his name until you feel the room temp change

3 Likes

King Paimon will make you work for what you want and he is a perfectionist but the rewards will be more than anything you ever asked for.
Hail King Paimon

7 Likes

ah this is quite helpful! thank you very much!

2 Likes

if you have anymore question feel free to ask

1 Like

oh, i actually might have a few. hmm
oh okay here is one,
i heard somewhere by someone else that when you first summon him there will be two other demons fist, like bodyguards? idrk but you have to first ask them to see paimon
is that accurate? or depend on the individuals experience?

1 Like

i have never had an experince with them but it makes since kind of like a way to make sure you arent going to try and hurt him the body gaurds are also kings Abalam and i cant remember the others.

try and leave them an offering aswell if you can

1 Like

ah okay!
well thank you very much, you have been helpful :grin:
do you mind if i asked about your experience? and possibly your intentions in summoning him? out of curiosity

2 Likes

sorry was busy originally i called him for wealth which he helped alot actually he can persuade and teach you alot about magic

1 Like

ah , well he seems like quite a helpful guy

2 Likes

oh-
when the room temperature changes, will it be hot?
im assuming from past experiences

2 Likes

eh i never payed attention but i would assume hot

1 Like

oh hah okay
its only because ive been taking notes as i research and i like when they are specific but its quite alright, you have been very helpful
thank you lots

1 Like

this gonna sound stupid but i must ask… when we offer something we just leave the lets say chocolate on the table? or we eat it? whats the procedure? I always try too hard to remember the steps that i totally lose concentration

2 Likes

okay so personally i also never read a clear answer, probably because i never read up on it buuuuut
what i do is i offer it to them, leave it on my alter that i have set up for them, then leave it there for maybe a day or two, (you dont want old rotting food because i mean, who wants to be offered old rotting food?) also sometimes they will just tell you when they are done with it, if the spirit youve offered it to wishes to actually tell you.
when deposing, if its a drink ill pour it out outside, then wash out the cup and cleanse it (spiritually cleanse it) you can do that with actual food also.
also make sure your have special cups or dishes you offer it on. i know when id offer Tea to Hekate id have a special chalice for it

3 Likes

How I do it is I find a place where it won’t be disturbed, place it and make sure I have their sigil nearby it’s hard for them to get if it doesn’t. Say some honeyed words and leave it out for them

And this is a personal thing I do I take a taste of the offering as a way to commune with the spirit and so they can enter me and get a taste of it.

See they take the energy it’s my UPG that they can’t taste it.

3 Likes

Always address him as King Paimon and be really respectful. Also, when you summon him wear something (aka don’t ve topless, etc.).

You can use his sigil (you can find it easily on Google images), his enn or any other way you want. Directions don’t matter and you can also speak directly to him once he arrives. It does get hotter sometimes indeed when someone’s summon him.

King Paimon is also beginner friendly and he always comes when someone’s calling him even if the person can’t sense him. He can do and teach a lot and he is a great strategist. Because of that, some request of your may take some time to come to be since he’s trying to find the best route. Let him work and you’ll be rewarded.

That being said, King Paimon always wants you to work hard towards your goal as well and take his teachings seriously. He will accept to help you only then.

As for offerings: wine, mountain dew or anything sweet that gives energy.

Tell me if you have any more questions.

5 Likes

Ah thank you very much! This was very helpful

1 Like

I never had that experience, but yes, it is an individual thing.

No such thing as a stupid question when asked genuinely and in the spirit of learning. But do not be afraid of that search bar, lol. When I leave offerings I present them while in ritual. On occasion it may occur to you to take a small bite or sip; that is fine in my experience, and usually the idea ‘pops’ into my head because the entity wants to experience the offering with human senses, or to share it with you. Leave offerings outside your door or window for an evening, and in the morning dispose of it respectfully outside as well; NOT IN THE GARBAGE. I usually put mine in appropriate places, i.e. King Paimon’s near water and Stolas’ at the base of a tree.

In terms of sweets, anything baked by me personally, or honey seems to work best. An offering to King Paimon that I have never seen mentioned but I know is greatly appreciated by HIM is water. A simple tap will do, but if you can swing it, skip the Mountain Dew and trade up for a bottle of high end, Artisan water. Water is the substance from which all life comes. Water is also King Paimon’s corresponding element. In the ancient world when He was first encountered, what substance (besides salt) was valued for life more than water?

I can only speak for me, but King Paimon does not like being called to help for things considered trivial or already within your ability to do for yourself. He can help with material gain or baneful works, but their is far greater value in working with Him in a capacity of mentor.

7 Likes