King Paimon

Ah yes I read that, so thank you for reminding me. I’ll be sure to offer the water, then eventually ask him what he prefers I suppose

1 Like

The good King likes Iced Tea. He’s not big on booze in my experience unlike Duke Sallos who would drink everything I have and then some.

When I do an offering, I always let the spirit enjoy it through me meaning I either drink or eat the offering. Has always worked for me.

Speaking of offerings, when I first contact a spirit, I do not give offerings. It’s strictly business. Here’s my proposal, what I can offer, etc… I do not prepay so to speak, but once a relationship has been established, then I always give a thank you offering when I speak to them. It would be rude not to.

I have a post on how I view working with spirits at first as a business transaction but I’m to lazy, tired, or drunk to find it (pick one). This process has led me to form a great relationship with the few spirits I work with.

3 Likes

My practice when making offerings is to really make it a sacrifice. If he likes wine, get the best bottle in store, even if it’s above your budget. If he likes chocolate, don’t just grab a couple Oreo bars, buy really expensive artisan chocolate.

And I leave my offering for about a week, less if the offering is perishable. At the point when I am ready to dispose of the offering I preferably burn it up in a flame and I bury the ashes in the earth. If it doesn’t lend well to being burned (like chocolate), then I’ll just bury it in the earth entirely. And if it is a liquid offering, I would pour it out into the earth.

3 Likes

Ah yes that makes much sense- thank you, that is incredibly helpful!

2 Likes

I tried evoking King Paimon tonight. His energy signature is majestic, like royalty. He told me that he loves teaching newbies like me. He even suggested that I should work with Lord Clauneck, Duchess Bune and Prince Seere about my personal problems. He said that I should just keep on fighting in this realm for survival because it’s not easy. He really seems to love mentoring magicians, most especially beginners like me because when I was interacting with him, my third eye and crown chakra were wide open and I can really feel his majestic presence. He told me that I should be resourceful and I should learn how to master myself first before mastering others. He thanked me for my offerings of spéculoos, dark chocolate, cherries and French red wine. He seems to be understanding and patient. Unfortunately, I was obliged to dismiss him early because my present day husband disturbed me. He even encouraged me to evoke him as often as possible so that I could learn more from him.

3 Likes

Oh that sounds so wonderful! It seems like it was a very memorable experience! Thank you for sharing :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll keep on working with him and evoking his majesty King Paimon as often as I could because he told me that I have potential as a witch/magician.

2 Likes

ah that is quite wonderful, im sure with his guidance you will blossom into the potential he sees in you

2 Likes