KING Paimon

King Paimon is a true king and likes to be addressed as such. He is about influence and manipulation so he is very good at helping people navigate the corporate and political ecosystem.

He appeared to me in a dream as a well-dressed businessman or politician. And I’ve seen him in his more common form wearing a turban. Note that he has two attendants that are also considered kings, but they’re actually more like high ranking nobles or knights.

8 Likes

I usually give him an offering of milk and honey and whatever sweets i can find. Probably not the best offering ever but I think it works.

4 Likes

I got my reasons to think King Paimon assisted, and still assisting, me during certain events.
Do you think it will be ok if I meditate on his sigil? Even if I’m not able enough to open sigils

4 Likes

Try? Why not??

I can add my 2 cents if you like. When I prepare offerings for him sometimes what I have really high end stuff and sometimes I have more common fare. It is not so much about WHAT you are offering to him, but more about the RELEVANCE of that offering in relation to you. If the best thing to eat in your house at the time is honey and a donut and you offer it to him instead of eating it yourself, then even a King could not hold you to a higher standard. It is about respect and effort. If you ever ask him to teach you he is fair, but he absolutely will hold you to that standard.

My first successful interaction with him was after chanting “Lord Paimon, King Paimon” over and over until I did not know if I was saying it with my voice or my mind. I did not know what an Enn was at the time.

100% correct. I liked this one when I learned it. King Paimon seems to like it too, but I still do it the old way sometimes, especially when giving Him offerings outside of an evocation. One note on the annunciation of “jedan”. The “j” in “jedan” is spoken as a “y” sound, phonetically “yay-den”.

This is a great idea. I do it often.

5 Likes

King Paimon as mentioned before wants to be addressed not only as a king, but also with the greatest respect. Wine would be good as an offering or something sweet. He is a really good teacher and he can teach you many thing including secrets of the universe. Though he is not into helping you with love matters because he believes that there are more important things to do first. Also, his sigil and a candle and a circle too, are more than enough to summon him. Good luck :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I have offered a bowl of donuts and a glass of sweet wine to King Paimon. Along with Frankincense and Myrrh incense.

6 Likes

So I have a question, I’m rather new also. What’s an “enn”?

3 Likes

It’s a way of calling a spirit in the demonic tounge

2 Likes

It’s a phrase (it could be a single word as well), that has the energy of the spirit and by saying it, you summon it or to say it better, you get its energy and somehow, connect with it. I believe that’s why you can summon it by saying it. Everything is because of energy works.

3 Likes

Red wine

2 Likes

Look both names up in the search feature on this forum… there are LOTS of posts that give very good details about King Paimon and Bune.
I hope you find info that works for you.

What do you think how we learned it?
Yes, it’s more then just ok.
It actually get’s you to learn it.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Prior to sigils, there had been idol’s used for summoning.
And Enn’s are somewhat similar to Mantra’s or Prayors in a sense.
They tell a specific calling, which result’s in transmition to other planes of existence then our’s.

You may have heard the concept of God / Demons being outside of our reality and yet inside aswell.

An Enn, can also be seen as short form for _E_voki_n_g that _N_ame.

Enn’s therefore can call and cast into reality what normally can’t be here.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

7 Likes

Thank you guys for helping me understand that

4 Likes

all the demons love sweets and candy

3 Likes

Hello, do you think King Paimon could help me get my banker to stop asking me money or give me more time to get the money. Also, I am in the hospital right now, so I don’t have any offerings to give him. Do you think I can still call upon him ?

I think he can help you out. Also, you can give him the offerings once you’re out of the hospital. I hope you get well soon!

2 Likes

King Paimon will understand your situation and will understand that you can’t give him any offerings while in the hospital. From my experience working with him, he’s very patient, kind and understanding.

If you have nothing to offer, maybe offer public acknowledgement to let everyone know of his power and how he helped you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your answers. I will do it tonight. I was thinking of writing him a poem and then draw his sigil on the back and when meditating on the sigil, His energy would pass through the poem to let him know I wrote it in His Honor.

4 Likes