King Paimon

Ok im just trying to make sure he has someone to actually interact with I mainly just asked because of your display pic.

Haha word I feel you. I am not that person however I’m sure you could find someone.

1 Like

I’ll probably end up interacting with him more and not foster child in him. I just can’t hear and my mind eye isn’t all that great yet so it’s hard on me to interact I’m working on it though. The first spirit I was ever I troduced to or ever interacted with was introduced to me as the unknown lol it could answer any question Y/n if you had the patience you could y/n someone whole name the person who introd me to it actually did that to find out the name of the handler who was watching him for the gov lol.

Lol just realized I didn’t even offer him to you you read someone else’s message lol there icon pic is of the joker.

1 Like

Ahhhh lol, yeah my clairvoyance is naturally very tuned I was gifted with that ability

I was gifted with being able to do physical magic befor I could see with my mind’s eye the times I did see thing they were life like appearing basically as if physical. Then yes my plain got shot down by the super elites my guesr is just because they feared my presence bringing change , not completely sure if the super elites were the ones who targeted or the gov I just know I had a friend in one of the most powerful people in the world and him wanting them to stop tormenting me wasn’t enough to get then to stop.

I’m interested u got a Instagram

1 Like

Wanna check out the page I made about all the different magic I’ve done? I did knost all of it while being a complete newbie just had alot going for me my sence of touch and energy manipulation were just naturally strong when I first woke up and actually started thinking about the spirit realm. It’ll give you a nice read and you’ll be like wow wtf that much achieved but yet no longer confident enough to re create. If interested Ill pm you the link so I’m not cluttering up this thread

1 Like

Yeah go ahead I don’t come on this forum as much as I’d like too I usually use Instagram

If that movie is an offering, it comes in a strange package. It is, as per usual with the majority of horror movies, an attack on non-Abrahamic views, all tainted with the same old Abrahamic demons=evil narrative. The Goetia and other grimoires were written with the same agenda in mind.

To answer your question: I think they did that on purpose in order to justify the havoc that is unleashed as soon as ”Paimon“ is summoned by the cult and is seeking a new host. Lucifer, whom King Paimon is very close to, has a trickster aspect to Him, which also could be a reason why they gave this attribute to Paimon. It’s not unheard of that King Paimon can have a trickster aspect as well, although it’s not generally reported. I have seen other aspects that also aren’t widely talked about, but mischief is definitely not something He is into. He’s too intelligent and sophisticated and wouldn’t cause chaos just for the heck of it, certainly not demand sacrifices, and btw He also isn’t looking for a human host lol. The ”Paimon“ these cultist fools in the movie have summoned is definitely something far, far lower down the rank and much closer to the actual class of mischievous demonic beings than King Paimon, whose connection with Lucifer was not mentioned arbitrarily btw. But I don’t want to digress.

Imo they must have added the mischief aspect in order to make more sense of the chaos, death and decapitation shenanigans that wouldn’t have been coherent if they had stuck to the traditional description of King Paimon as a teacher of all arts and sciences. I also think they chose Him because of His connection to Lucifer, whom the director deliberately didn’t want as the bad guy because Lucifer is the go-to bad guy, and he wanted to give people a new villain. They did their homework, but took a lot of artistic liberties.

3 Likes

Yeah dude totally love ur answer forsure. That’s how I feel too. Like none of the demon Kings are on that bull shit they are all honerable and respectable

I didn’t mean to do the quote thing idk how to work this

1 Like

I have much experience with King Paimon and he has nothing to do with mischief whatsoever. I guess it’s just a movie thing.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve come to assume

1 Like

The day before my ex was reccomeneded Hereditary I was making a song for King Paimon on piano. The next day my ex said this girl she had a crush on said to watch it because its so scary or whatever. I had no idea King Paimon was in the movie or a character to be portayed. After the movie i went to sleep. About 10 minutes into my sleep Paimon was in my room messing me with me. I didnt even realize it was him i asked who are you i yelled it actually because i was trying to sleep. He was floating in the corner then he was by my bed and his hands were slowly coming toward me. It scared me at the time because i thought it was someone else. Now im 99% that was King Paimon it looks just like him when i think back to it. No camel just him fucking with me. I think its funny now a year later but at the time it was so weird that he came to visit even if it made me upset. Im thankful for it now and I feel his protection over me in the astral. Its as if he can slowly spoon feed me instead of the bullshit a layman would tell me about magic.

3 Likes

@4K_IVY Welcome to the forum! Please go here and introduce yourself: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum
It’s one of our rules for new members.

1 Like