King paimon tortures woman in hell

That is interesting I think you can agree either way there is a long game being played here. Your friends experience is her experience, just like the medium’s experience is uniquely hers and they are both right in their own conclusions and arguements because the only one who knows is Paimon and it’s not like he is going on 60 minutes to clear the air.

3 Likes

There is always an agenda mate. Always.

Lol you need to do lots of test runs with your gut feeling. If your gut leads to to accurate simple answers frequently Then it can help you decipher the answers that you seek

2 Likes

I’m surprised she hasn’t made a video explaining how everything E.A does is wrong and how it is all trick to drag him to hell.

2 Likes

:rofl: lol that made me laugh… i think even if he can he wouldn’t participate in this!

3 Likes

I think that the majority of these spirits have no love for us, let’s say for the sake of argument they are or ancestoral deities society turn their back on these deities who are now in hell or maybe always were do I believe that they may feel a certain type of we about this yup and so would you, I think some if not all of them are petty just like we are enough that they would want to bring as many souls to hell with them through what ever means necessary because if they have been designated to hell why would they being heavenly beings want humans to go to a place they can’t be and they are supposed gods and goddesses just food for thought.

2 Likes

Instinct is good I agree but rational thought is what separates us from the animals who are driven by instinct, either way you can be decieved but I like the train of thought.

1 Like

Lol. You’re still scared. How cute. What do you mean places where they can’t be. A man’s soul can exist in many realms depending upon the power. Lol by heavenly I hope you understand its not some place in the sky with harps and golden bitches. Its just that they parted ways with their kin and brethren. Disagreements.like humans. And no one designated a place for them. Do you know how much energy goes into constructing anything worthwhile in the etheric. A hell. Or even an empire. It takes work mate.

1 Like

Love is expressed in different ways. And I think you overrate it. If you really “loved” your biological kin that much you’d follow them past death lol. Human families separate. These beings of hell are like prodigal sons so to say. And the heavenly ones are not so pure either.
Look everyone gets to do their own thing. If you get caught in the jaws of damnation. Gnaw your way out using rebellion as your sword. And spitting in the face of adversity

2 Likes

I came here to face my fear and get an understanding. Doesn’t mean if or when I summon these beings one wil appear as a hotter version of Meg the Stallion even though my subconscious would desire that greatly. The things I say have be told by the summoners themselves that they in fact were heavenly deities as the name implies heaven perfection the golden throne light beauty harps you know goodness and all that. I don’t think anyone even among the lhp that Hell is anything but it’s name implies and you can dress it up however you want it’s a dark hot barren basement.

1 Like

Think of it this way if you can’t use your soul to protect yourself or fight off things effectively. Then was it ever your soul?
I mean what’s the purpose of having something you can’t use

1 Like

Know thyself first .Thats all I can tell you right now

2 Likes

A spirit can appear to you sexy asf. Even male ones can become female. But once you know yourself you understand that there is something called utility. Once you know that they appear like that to create a sexual rapport to share in your abundant source sexual energy. You can regulate how this happens but not close them off. Since you need their services. Give and take man.
Things will come to you only if you’re connected.
Do you know how many people in this world you do not know? And the ones you know. Or the strangers you glance at?
Its your ducking stage. Rule like an emperor and stop all the unnecessary cowardice

4 Likes

When I contacted Paimon for the first time I had a dream in that night of him (his whole body was made out of fire) torturing a man.

3 Likes

I will say there may be some validity to what she is saying. Unpopular opinion I know. I had a dream about hell torture involving two spirits in one part and three spirits in another. I’m investigating to find out who they were, but what I will say the second part started with me wanting to be there. I saw someone who had a lot of worldly power chained down and about to go through a “trial”, I stayed there because I wanted the same power. In fact I forgot about this part, that I wanted to be there by my own volition (and my own envy) because I didn’t understand what it came with… until my angel showed me the play back. For all I know it was a set up!

Then a spirit came and then two more. Without getting into details it was not pleasant. There was no mercy; they do not care. I started floating at one point but could not get past the ceiling in the room. When she talks about angels having to switch out to get a person out of hell this is true I feel. They aren’t going to ruin themselves for your f’ ups. Notice she said they gave her some energy and she had to be brave enough to fight her way out. I’ve also had a demon give me a “spiritual sword” to cut off the influence of other people so this ish is real.

Granted this experience could have also been the result of me Fing up on a hoodoo jar which was not even malicious in its intent. Hoodoo books will say add xyz to make the spell faster but in some cases you are actually torturing the spirit to make it faster which I did not realize at the time. Again, I’m still investigating the matter.

She admits as some other left hand pathers admit she felt she had some favor in hell as long as she was obedient. I think this could be because of a few things one being that she is already spiritually advanced herself and was a large boon of energy.

Honestly her description of King Paimon is spot on. I don’t get a sexy vibe from him as much as a very open airy vibe where he makes things seem very easy and he does have that “wow” effect on the opposite sex sometimes. He is the master of charms. So yeah when she talks about charm and illusions it makes a lot of sense. A spirit is what it is. You want to learn how to cast illusions, you must go to an illusionist, and be under their illusion. This is especially true because he came in his chosen form to her and she didn’t like it. He picked up on it and immediately changed into what she liked. Spirits know what you are feeling and thinking before you ever say a word.

I came across her channel a couple years ago and didn’t care for it, she seemed very obsessed and afraid of the occult but if you listen to the end she has a major point which I believe is easily forgotten amongst newbies on the left hand path. We say we are becoming living gods but get caught up in the worldly bs and that is what puts us on the hook and exceedingly and willfully under undue demonic or even angelic influence. We want to take advantage of their CENTURIES if not EONS of Their expertise and accumulation of power and then forget to develop our own spirit. It does not work like that. Many spirits will not even work with you unless you are energized to a certain level. So yeah they can extract energy through sex but also I suspect through fear and torture.

I will say the fact that she is atleast admitting she worked with demons and said what she said at the end shows a lot of growth in her understanding and development. Also she works primarily with angels so yeah, that’s going to give you a COMPLETELY different perspective on the matter. My familiar angel generally has no time for many demons. He functions to get people away from undue influence asap so he wouldn’t. Spirits are who and what they are they will continue to be what they are. Hence that old phrase “I am that I am”. To me is like saying “we know what I am; do not be surprised”. It is true though, a hell experience make you think twice about stuff.

3 Likes

Not really unpopular, most are aware (or should be aware) that these entities can do some pretty questionable/darn near if not really fucked up things if they so chose to.

6 Likes

She obviously is anti demon to begin with, she expected a bad experience and she got what she asked for. That is of course if she isnt making it all up for attention and likes and views. If this bitch summoned me for no other reason to fuck with me and be an annoyance I would drag her to hell and torture her too! She’s lucky he is such a half way decent guy and decided to let her go home. And she goes on about Michael being her angel… So why didn’t he protect her hmm?! Well then I think we can see which one of the two is more powerful or perhaps Michael just didn’t give a flying fuck about her getting tortured eh?

9 Likes

He’s more than just halfway decent ime. But He is known to teach people a lesson if they come at Him with the wrong attitude, so…

7 Likes

This.
I think all of us folks who are frequently dealing with entities had their fair share of getting our asses kicked, be it because we kinda deserved it, for lessons or because the entity simply felt like it. But you don’t see much of us running around in a frenzy and warning others how “dangerous and bad” these beings are. Of course they can be dangerous. Complete safety is an illusion on this path, considering the energies we are juggling on a daily basis.
But instead of whining about how I have been stabbed, flayed alive, decapitated, etc. I brush it off and either learn from it or I stab back and give a brief warning about the usual “they are no cuddly toys, they have their own agendas, yadda yadda” once in a while. And thats it. I don’t see how one isn’t able to move on from that, except for milking it for attention or constructing parts of the story for attention. Its like the numerous “I’ve fucked a demon” stories, only the other way around.

6 Likes

Exactly. You’re supposed to learn from these unpleasant lessons, not wallow in them and create an entire personal saga that you then exploit for attention. Which is exactly what this woman is doing imo. If she - given she claims to be a “demonologist” and whatnot - is not able to understand that handling fire might get her burned, she is not exactly credible in my book. I’m also of the opinion that these beings are NOT playthings by any stretch of the imagination, but that should be a no-brainer for anyone with half a brain.

10 Likes

You would be surprised. I have seen entities through celebrities or recognized something that they said. They can get creative. Plus isn’t King Paimon a Leo? It’s been the tale end of Leo Season so I gather he’s been talking through a lot of people, especially on YouTube.

1 Like