King Paimon / Orobas interpretation

I know some people look down on talking to spirits on behalf of others but im in a desperate need right now, I really need their help with a few things and I don’t have much time left, and I need to know if king Paimon and orobas is willing to please answer my request!
I know people say just let go and focus on other things but my mind doesn’t work like that, if I don’t hear or see I will subconsciously start doubting and worrying of it’s gonna work or not. I just need someone who can talk to them for me and find out if King Paimon and Orobas can help me with my problems. I don’t have much time left I need help now!! Please if you’re able to just Pm me! Thank you!! @lawclerk @SITHISIT @Drumbum @Arcane @ReyCuervo @Ryce @anon48079295 @Empath

2 Likes

We don’t look down on talking to spirits on behalf of others. It’s just that both us and spirits just don’t like it. Especially King Paimon, he gets angry when it comes to it.

You could ask these spirits for a sign, though you shouldn’t doupt yourself. I mean, when it comes to King Paimon, he always comes when summoned, even if you don’t feel him there. If it makes you feel more comfortable, why don’t you read some experiences other people had with him. There are threads about that all over the forum.

As for any problems you may have. You should note that magic won’t just solve all of your problems. Nothing can do that. Of course, some problems can be solved with magic, but it takes time and much efford (and lots of practice too). I suggest you should start by meditating daily. It’s the #1 thing all magi should do. When a magus learns how to control energies, then other things become much easier.

6 Likes

I don’t look down on stuff like this, is just that I can’t do it. I’m too much of a newbie to do something like that.

Really sorry. Hope someone else can help you.

Necessity s the mother of invention.

Use the energy of need and try. It’ll come easier because you need it.

That right there is the problem, your self doubt is going to drive you mad. Take control. Soul is more powerful than ego once you can learn to seperate the two. It’s up to you to do this. People can ask for you but if you want improvements asap, you’re going to have to go in head first and do it yourself with a clear head. You need to cleanse/ground yourself and start fresh with your intentions. They hear you, but they also will test you.

3 Likes