King paimon experiences

I suggest you to do one step at a time. I plan on finishing my trainning with everyone too, before going any further. But first, I need to (once more probably) master astral projection.

2 Likes

So if you want to cleanse using the sigil it means you meditate on it…Right…!?

@Mystic

3 Likes

You have to open it through meditation yes. When youve opened it you should be able to feel a burning sensation from within your own energy. This is the power of enochian light energy burning all that is unclean from your soul. Also i reccomend drawing it yourself if you can, because this was only a copy i made in a dream state for my notes, and i want to redo bigger and make it perfectly semetrical.

2 Likes

Okay thanks :blush:

2 Likes

I have yet to reveal my ultimate goal from these sessions. My ultimate goal is to master being a frontman guitarist. I want to make beautiful music that creates a vibe which causes feeling. This is my main goal of my sessions with King Paimon, i am a year deep and have made incredible progress with my instrument thanks to advice about scales, modes, rhythms and bends on stringed instruments from King Paimon. i learned all major chords and positions VERY quickly i did not have to think about the sounds more than once and remembered them permanently immediately. I have dreams now where we practice together and King Paimon teaches me exotic modes and scales, although currently he has me immensely focused on american blues music.

6 Likes

I was immensely worried revealing my goal would spoil the results but it has now been made very clear that will have no outcome on my results

3 Likes

Congrats! I’m glad that you progress so quickly!
I hope King Paimon teaches you new and interesting things all the time!

4 Likes

Thanks @Manosman i had a question for you if thats okay

2 Likes

Sure, go on ahead.

1 Like

Ive talked to the king about growing with my music and opportunity’s. My voice has jumped to a other level and different opportunities have arisen to help me grow. I know with more time I’ll end up with exactly what i originally asked.

I wanted to give a shout out, the King has a great presence and am honored to work with him. We’re more professional than close but still I appreciate the great King!

7 Likes

Hail King Paimon!

5 Likes

Im very impressed today i learned basic chords and notes on a piano in about 5 minutes, on a campus i was visiting in the lobby, when i turned around there was a bunch of people watching and they all said it was beautiful. Let it be noted i havent ever tried to play piano before and dont really have a clue of what i was doing while it was happening. i just kinda ended up jamming out. In the past months ive started learning guitar, bass, percussion instruments, ukelele, mandolin, xylophone, and now grand piano. Thanks King Paimon!

9 Likes

This thread was a pleasure to read. Keep it up!

5 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts by troll

Im going to try to contact lucifer with the help of King Paimon. I want to arrange it like a business meeting i have an enn, a sigil, and a painting as an offering. Instead of creating another page in the forum i figured since This will be worked through King Paimon as a delegate this is a fitting place for it.

4 Likes

Actually, it’s common to ask help from a spirit to summon another spirit. So it’s a good way to do that. Especially when it comes to Lucifer and King Paimon.

1 Like

I am starting work with him tonight, I have some work to do, but the end result will be AMAZING!!!

6 Likes

Do your best and good luck!

2 Likes

Quick update on our work. King Paimon has increased my willpower and I am turning away from eating so much. IN ONE DAY!!!

The next 15 days are gonna be awesome.

Although I already told him this the last time we work together, thank you King Paimon.

6 Likes

That’s really nice!