King Paimon Channel sessions

I have some really lengthy channelings from king paimon on multiple different topics if anyone wants to hear some of them. Let me know guys <3 hope everyone has a good day/night.
Apologies for my last post too,still trying to learn the ropes on here.

5 Likes

To be clear, you’re talking about recorded audio sessions, right? You are not offering to channel for people, which would be a breach of forum rules?

3 Likes

Sounds like channeled messages for other people. That’s against the rules. Please clarify.

3 Likes

I’m not sure, but I think he meant that he already has the channeled messages and he asks if people wish for him to share them here.

4 Likes

I believe that they are saying but not sure!

1 Like

Maybe you could post the ones you want to share in a journal

2 Likes

would love to here any channeled messages you got from king Paimon thou

2 Likes

I mean I’d definitely love a channeling as well. I did an evocation this week so I’m looking out for signs

2 Likes

Guys, the OP CANNOT do channelling for members. He’s brand new here and been on the forum for all of a day, so please don’t say you would “love a channelling” because he can’t offer.

What we are seeking clarification on is if he is talking about recorded channelling sessions he wants to share.

3 Likes

My mistake

ah thank you @DarkestKnight did not know he was a new member!

Sounded like to me it was the recorded session thing to me like you just wanted to share what he told you before while talking with him, I’m interested in learning from what he told you.

Hey sorry guys for the late reply been busy after I posted this. To be crystal clear my friends these channels are already channeled as in they have just been sitting in my notebook waiting for the (dark) light of day haha. I’m not asking if anyone wants me to do a channeling for them that was not the intention of the post. i’m only going to put out information ive already have gotten in the last 6 months it’s collecting dust . Ive only ever shared some of these pieces ive gotten from King Paimon with a few people and some of them are really insightful. Ive asked him a lot of different things and its time i put out some of what hes given me. sorry for any confusion .

6 Likes

@DarkestKnight is this okay? sorry again for any confusion.

I auto write till my hand hurts and then I keep writting because king paimon likes to give me mass amounts of information from one simple question haha
So i’ll have to look at my notebooks and type out every word very tediously.
I’ll literally be on my computer for the next 4 hours typing out channels if i get the A okay friends

7 Likes

thats exactly what i meant

3 Likes

Yes, you can share stuff you have already channelled. We were just unclear on what, exactly, you were offering as being an open channel for members is a breach of the rules.

Personal work is always welcomed so definitely feel free to share. There are many people here who work with King Paimon, and even a few who are married to him, so they may be able to provide some insight into the information you have received.

3 Likes

Awesome ! Going to start sharing my channelings from King Paimon in a little while but thank you guys who commented.
Now that we got all that cleared up its all smooth sailing from here <3

5 Likes

:smiley: :joy:

giphy

6 Likes

can’t wait :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like