King Paimon Channel sessions

I want to thank everyone who decides to read this because i’m about to pour out a mass amount of information from King Paimon. I’m going to be typing this on and off for the next few hours but it will be worth it. (NOW lets begin)

My question for King Paimon: What in darkness can be found. And what can I learn from darkness.
(His Answer)
" Darkness is what comes to you. Darkness is the all consuming fire that engulfs our hearts. The darkness within is the guiding force that dictates everything inner. Everything can be found in the dark. All those who seek that dark will come to find many hidden treasures like gems that lay dormant in the soul of man. In darkness all lessons are learned. Pain and suffering are confronted and demolished. Your rejection and sorrow cast to flame through inner journey if one is willing to do the work required in order to not only prosper from taboo but ascend."

My question for King Paimon: How can i better understand the nature of spirits.
(His answer)
" The nature of spirit is within. The hidden aspects. To seek spirit is to seek yourself. To seek yourself beyond your prepackaged way of life will lead you to many parts of yourself you thought to be purely impossible. It is through spirit one must go through. One must face ones own shadow. Fear and tremble. But when going into the world of spirit one must know he will face something he may never be ready for. But to face this fear of spirit is to face ones self and be set free each and every time one is willing to take another leap. The nature of spirit is complex and rich in layers of information. First seek inwardly for spirit. Next seek to conjure spirit. Each and every spirit holds a different key to locked layers that you seek to unlock. One must make many contacts. One must be strict in his daily ritual with spirits in order to gain more. One must know he has to start with nothing but heart to know above and beyond that will lead to the fruits of knowledge you seek.Many spirits live within but may never get brought forth. It is the duty of the seeker to find every spirit and activate it. The journey of spirit is long and filled with long cold and hard days and even longer and colder night. One must overlook many things in this life in order to be in touch with spirits. One must give up the life he now lives. One must sacrifice everything and then some to be enriched by spirit. One must make the long journey to know the nature of spirit."

My question for King Paimon: What does it take to be a leader.
(His answer)
" It takes many things to be a leader. courage. But that is just one of the many attributes. Forget all you know about what a leader is. Though as on earth to what in hell is not the same in what a leader is and does. So to know what a leader is you must study from a leader in spirit for what rules here is what rules all. Earth leaders strive to be like leaders of the spirit world but fall short in many ways that are so obvious in your current leaders and so called governmental system and philosophies of running things. Take note what words are being spoken and listen close. Be nothing like the leaders on earth. None of them. Past. Present. or future. Create a new set of ideas from me on what it is to become a leader. Many expect to rise to leadership overnight with nothing to show. Many want to just simply be mad drunk off power by getting off to the tittle and label of “leader”. This again are the errors of your kind. You must destroy these ideas that have come to be on what a leader is. As I said before it takes courage to be a leader. The kind of courage to rid ones self of these man made ideologies so trendy to recite as if it makes one more holy than the next. It takes courage to tear down other so called “leaders” for what they know about leading will only bring harm to others and themselves. You need strength. You need the quick wit and intelligence to impress and dazzle but not deceive. Only to show them the magick you have within. May it dazzle them in hopes they obtain what I have given you and what you can give others. You need understand that being a leader and the steps it takes to become one could fill books and books. A rather heavy topic from a simple question. Meditate on this further and come back to ask more of this subject and I will go more into depth when you are ready to really fill out page upon page."

My question for King Paimon: How can one exert their influence like a king
(His answer)
" The king did not become a king by waiting for others to make him a king. He knocked down doors. Declared war and saw fit that he would be treated a certain way by everyone in his kingdom or level of influence. Having a confidence like that and a mindset like that is what one can do on the beginning of ones journey to becoming a king. Bring that which simmers inside of you to a flaming boil and let other take a cup of this substance. Let them drink it. Becoming intoxicated by you. Wanting at that moment to serve under you because they know by heart by sheer will that you were meant to rule over them. Helping them in ways they couldn’t get if you were not there to rule ."

My question for King Paimon: How important is artistic expression.
(His answer)
" Artistic expression is the number one thing to setting not only the artist free but all those who come in contact with the artists creation. Upon seeing it will change and altar you innerly and alchemically instantly. This is the great power of art and its effects. Simple expression of any kind goes a long way. Artistic expression can destroy a city or it can be the background music to the building of a new one. Old, new, past, present and future all art in its creation lives on forever in energy forms beyond earthly realms and beyond any dimensions you yourself are aware of. To express yourself on this plane, you also send out messages to other life forms as well. Humans aren’t the only ones who enjoy art and its expressive qualities and its properties of control to . Art can be political. It can be rebellious. It can be a wide range of things depending on the human and the energy of his or her spirit and zodiac sign. Many even past your realm are seeking to present their art just as you would but of course on a whole different level. Art is many things. It takes many forms. You just may find that you will change the course of the universe itself directly through your artistic expression. I would say its highly important. Many will pursue art and few will become the master of it."

(I’m going to label this part one because i’m tired of typing now haha)

Part 2 tomorrow (hope you guys get something out of this ) Enjoy!
AND HAIL KING PAIMON

27 Likes

If your fingers are paining to type,use google typing after that edit what u have wrote. It is very time saving and efficient.

1 Like

not allowed to channel for others my friend/its against the rules . sorry. I’m just here to post what I already have channeled previously in the past.
Part two tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok,i understood bro, but use google voice typing I have typed approximately 10000 words with it in about quater of time it takes to write, perhaps you can also wriite more without strain.

2 Likes

TRUE HAHA. I’m just a nut case i like typing and writing

4 Likes

Perhaps you can pm me the evocation you used to summon king paimon I’ll ask him my questions
I first summoned him with a very lengthy evocation that did work my throat was already paining to ask something so,I asked him a question he gave quite lengthy answer .My mom woke up I asked him to depart , he departed slowly I performed a banishing ritual and got out of room after that I never tried to summon him again.

Ave Rex Paimon!

1 Like

Bro., I appreciate the work your doing, and thanks for providing us with knowledge u got from king paimon

1 Like

very insightfull and thank you for sharing your experinces…

1 Like

Thank you!

(Part two) This will be the rest of what iv’e channeled from King Paimon.
(Enjoy)

My question for King Paimon: What powers do the mind hold
(His answer)
“Many powers with and without a name. You seek to unlock the powers of the mind you must first begin to understand what the mind is and what it’s functions are. The powers are vast and endless. One has many layer to dig to in order to use that which is needed for one to prosper in any given situation. One needs to use ones own mind and a certain power for a certain moment. Through workings you will find that the mind has so many different types of these powers. One must begin to seek each and every aspect. To know and unlock ones mind and power you must seek what it is. What it’s used for. And when and how you can use it. “It” being the mind and its powers. A large part of the mind remains asleep. You must seek out to awaken ones own mind. No easy thing to do but in truth no such thing that’s powerful will be. You are aiming for what many have sought after to know before. To seek what those have done in the past and how they unlocked their mind and potential. Study the great ancient ones before you for they have the keys to help you start your own work.”

My question for King Paimon: Can you speak more on the healing aspects of the dark.
(His answer)
" It is all creation. It is the source. The all birthing one. You came from this darkness. The source. The all original one. This darkness is your mother and father. In darkness you can trace ones origin. Find that which was hidden. Light blinds. This is not light. This darkness fills the eyes with the original light. True light is darkness. Take in this darkness. Breathe in this darkness. Become this darkness. Drown in this darkness. Die in this darkness. Be reborn in this darkness. To know this darkness die a thousand deaths. You have only just begun to fill your space and life with this darkness. Make it your friend. Never let them tell you to fear this darkness. It is you. The fear that. How they dread it. You are what they see in nightmares. You embody this that which they run from. You have to live by and for darkness. Overcome your plague which was imposed on you. Lies and blasphemy. No truth in their words on what darkness is. Just fear and ignorance. The darkness is you. Embody this darkness. Its as simple as shutting ones eyes. Return back to which you came from."

My question for King Paimon: What must one do once they have learned to work with the dark and take it to a deeper level.
(His answer)
" Once you have begun your journey through the darkness you have to begin to let go of everything and everybody. They do not serve you. Only when this is done is when the darkness will take you in deeper. Take in this pain of loss. Take in this suffering from the detachment and breakdown so that you may rebuild."

My question for King Paimon: How can one go deeper into understanding art.
(His answer)
" To understand art on a deeper level. First understand your place in the universe. Understand you power. Understand what it is you’re trying to express. And dive so deep into the pool of thought and imagination that you become lost in new worlds. Use this feeling of feeling lost in this new place to explore the unknown. This is a way one can begin to dive deeper into themselves on a regular basis. Take this energy of newness you’re feeling from the merge of yourself and your art and make them one. This oneness creates a new energy within yourself and your art and spreads across the masses."

My question for king paimon: How can be begin to see ourselves for who we really are.
(His answer)
" Take away that which does not serve you. Many think they know who the are or what they are and how they came to be. You and others walk around like the blind with no way to see that which is in your path let alone how to walk through the path. Blind is and as blind leads all are lost on the road of signs pointing to where you need to go. You can’t see yourselves for who you really are. Blind to the truth of it. All of it. Take away your sorrow. Take away your guilt. Run and hide. But in the end one still has to face the everlasting pain of existence. Accept that. That which you can control and that which you can not. Take away the stress of trying to hide who you really are is step one to finding who you really are. Embrace that which you claim is dark. Love it. Feed it. All in all let the world know you can be darkness without having to apologize ever again. Understand to know who you really are strip away the illusion. The illusion other set for you. The illusion of death. The illusion of light. Life and all. All come to pass. But your everlasting energy is who you really are. Not a label. Not a reflection in the mirror. For to long humanity is caught up in finding and trying to look for something inside of themselves that’s so easy to be found but man has over time made it hard to find these treasures. The keys to unlocking greatness beyond flesh. Seek inward always while you are within flesh. Much is to be known and it can be easy to find such things if one knows where to look."

My question for King Paimon: Why do we get caught up in our own ways so much.
(His answer)
" You know why. And they know why. To run. To hide. The truth is no longer hidden as much. Things are out in the open so now more than ever humans will fall deeper into anything they can to cling to a past that which is no longer. To cling to a world that which is no longer. To worship false humans that which have been exposed. All this and some and you have everyone running around like rats in the maze and only the few are smart enough to know the pattern to get out of the systems of control and distraction. Nothing is the same. So you figure i’ll deepen in my vices and addictions. But just like the ending of a world that once was so it must come to be that you face that which needs facing and no longer become something you despise when you wake up in the morning. Go and create instead of living a life of lies. Today is done and tomorrow isn’t promised but the moment is here and while the moon brings light to a darkness so a type of light shines on you and those who are willing to stop trying to live like someone they are not and begin to live out their true nature and let everyone see they are no longer afraid."

This is my last channel from him a few weeks ago. I didn’t ask him a question for this one more so just asked him to deliver a message of whatever needs to be brought forth.
(His message I received)
" All systems are broken down. Religion. Government. All lies are out to be exposed and man as a whole will begin to feel the shift more strongly as time passes by. If you think that things can go back to that which one was you’re dreaming and need to wake up to the world that is around you now. People are ready for the truth now more than ever. And there needs to be a war. A diverse war. One of blood. One of wisdom. But both battles will and have to be fought to fully go to the next step in your evolution as a human race but as things get set in motion, get ready to say goodbye to everything you love."

(SOO that concludes my collection of all my channels so far from King Paimon)
Hope you guys enjoy and thank you for your time.
HAIL KING PAIMON

18 Likes

This was what Lucifugue taught me

I been sensing that in the last year, big changes. His words sounds encouraging.

That was intense, take a breath, I’ll do too!

5 Likes

That’s incredible thank you for sharing and reaching out. I’m definitely gonna need to take a breath haha. Was on here countless hours this morning trying to get the rest of the information iv’e received out . WORTH IT THO
Love the people on here and the community

2 Likes

Sorry if theirs any typos/misspelling in the channelings btw you guys i spotted a few haha

2 Likes

Funny im just from channeling this piece from him

“The storm has arrived… The trumpets been sound. War is upon us
I am called… To behold the glory of battle
Every thing must die
For we need utmost balance
And this cannot be maintained in illusions
You must be purified
In the eternal flames of the infernal
I accept Death
I rebuke the human”

3 Likes

That’s bad-ass my friend , well done. excellent channel

1 Like

All these channellings are awesome

1 Like

Thank you so much, the fact that even one person read this means the whole world to me.

6 Likes

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post all of this here.

1 Like

No problem !! @mrbungle

2 Likes