King Beliel and the Golden Seal

In the Goetia it talks about the Golden Seal.
Beliel, Paimon ,Beleth, Bael,Purson,Asmoday ,Vine,Balam ,Zagan.

I’ve always paid huge attention to these spirits.
I have a huge love/hate relationship with Beliel.

Is it foolhardy to start with the Golden Seal?

1 Like

I haven’t actually read the Ars Goetia from the Lesser Key of Solomon. What is the Golden Seal you speak of?

I can tell you that most demons are fairly cordial beings and when I evoked them all I had was a sigil, a white tea candle, and my pyjamas. I never experienced any problems, and I know that most of the people on this forum aren’t Solomonic Magicians. Most are demonolaters which profess relationships with demons.

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh, yeah no we just draw out the sigils on paper. Or for the less artistically inclined of us, print it out and trace along the lines.

1 Like

You can always paint or draw his sigil aka seal onto whatever u want and add gold sheets to it

2 Likes

Aren’t the metals mentioned for the “Seals” just what the grimoire says are associated with the spirit? Like for example Sitri has a “tin” metal correspondent. So what the grimoire is saying is to make the Seal out of the corresponding metal. Again using my example of Sitri, if I were to do exactly what the grimoire says I would make a tin seal out of his sigil. I think that’s what it means.

3 Likes

Yes, but that’s ridiculously difficult. Most of us can’t even draw the sigils on paper, let alone casting a seal from Gold, Copper, or Tin.

3 Likes

I don’t see why, unless the practitioner is so new he has never even talked to any of these guys separately and is about to go ahead and use the seal to invoke all of them with no prior relationship or experience. Sounds heavy, but not necessarily ‘foolhardy’.

But it depends what you’re doing with the seal, as much as what skills you’re bringing to the table, and you didn’t say what that was. I have this book but haven’t worked through it yet, so I can look it up later.

1 Like