King Belial ancient god?

Kingu the husband of the goddess Tiamat ?

The phrase באל לא אל (Bel La El in Hebrew) means God no God. So i’m with everyone in this thread who linked Belial with Bel.

I haven’t worked with Belial yet, but have read many posts on BALG over the years regarding him. Belial seems to me to have an energy similar to the fixed star epsilon Aquarii (Albali), aka the lunar mansion Al Sa’d al Bula.

A simple name reversal reveals something: Al Sa’d Al Bula (the Good Fortune of the Swallower). becomes Al Bula Al Sa’d (The Swallower of the Good Fortune), which both spells Belial (Bula Al) and says something not entirely beneficial about working with him.

Sa’d Al Bula was called The Glutton by Arabic astronomers. The effect of Al Sa’d al Bula (epsilon Aquarii) on one’s life is that it causes divorces, liberty of captives and heals the sick. The effect of Albali (along with Ancha) are that they increase danger in your life, and can cause persecution and even death, but are also said to give good fortune.

Long story short it seems the core energies of both Albali and Belial turn you into a fuckboy, for better or worse. Many of you on here have suggested Belial is an instigator, in that he supports you when you’re doing well but turns on you when your life goes to shit. Based on your reports, the fixed star and lunar mansion’s descriptions of their effects on a person’s life, i think the Glutton epithet applies.

Albali and Belial both come across to me as a high risk high reward energy, similar to that of the royal star alpha Tauri (Aldebaran) but on a lower level. Main difference being Aldebaran pursues marriage and connections while Albali keeps you single and inclines toward interpersonal conflict.

I have Belial’s sigil on my radionic machine so we’ll find out for sure what he’s about soon enough.

1 Like