Kick-ass Spell with Prince Beelzebub for material goals

Hi everyone

I just posted this same spell in a different thread as a response to another user, but I thought more of you could benefit from it. It comes from the Afro-Brazilian syncretism with demonology, and it has incredible results for specific material wishes, like purchasing a house,a car, landing a big promotion or dream job,etc.

Mind you, this one works better for a goal at a time. I got a fantastic house in 3 days when everyone said it would be impossible-among other things - and I´ve heard staggering results reported from other people.

It´s a smile spell with Prince Beelzebub. No seal or evocation needed.

-draw a pentagram a piece of paper

• on each tip of the star write “wealth/riches/prosperity/health/success”
  • On the centre of the star write your wish, e.g “Buy/Rent a house with said characteristics”
  • Put 1 coin of your currency - 1 euro, one pound- and 5 cloves in the centre of the star. Fold. Offer it to Prince Beelzebub explaining your wish. You can offer him a cup of red wine or whisky if you wish.

Fold in a little package and carry it in your wallet. Once your wish is granted, give the coin to charity. This is so fool-proof it´s scary. Works for other wishes too (car, job).

14 Likes

Normal or reversed pentagram ?

What did you mean by that? A strange translation.
“and 5 cloves in the centre of the star”?
What should I do with the envelope after the wish has been fulfilled and the coin has been given to charity?

What translation?

-Take a coin that represents que currency you use. If it´s GBP, 1 pound, if Euros, 1 Euro, in the case of dollars maybe use 50 cents because I´m not sure whether a note would work. You can try though.

• At the centre of the pentagram you drew, place 5 cloves. Fold over to form a package. I usually secure it with tape.

• Once your wish is granted, the cloves can be discarded in a garden or forest, the paper can be burned.
2 Likes

Normal. No idea if it works with a reversed pentagram.

2 Likes

I see now, tks! I performed the ritual. I will write if there are any results.
Tell me, is it possible to make several envelopes for several wishes? For example, on different days. So as not to wait for the first one and immediately work on the second one.

1 Like

You are welcome to try! As long as your desires are very specific and you are very invested in them it should work. E.G. A car, a house.

There are other similar rituals with Beelzebub that I have learned for broader wealth requests. I will post them here eventually as my thanks to him.

2 Likes

You said no evocation is needed, so what exactly should i do here ?

No need for a proper evocation. You can just focus on your wishes and say something like “Oh noble and mighty Prince Beelzebub, lord of wealth, grant me this and that”.

2 Likes

There are no results yet, but I’m waiting

Like aNy spell, you need to let go of anxiety. I´ve seen cases where people report months later, others when it´s very fast. It depends on individual circumstances. For me, I was actively looking for a house and had the funds ready, I just couldn´t find anything within my budget so the Prince made one appear and I took it.

So you need to find that delicate balance between actively making efforts towards your goal but not kusting for results.

If you want to reinforce the spell or connect to Beelzebubb, you can light him a dark blue candle and pour a glass of red wine and talk to him.

1 Like

Yes, I understand that, I’m still waiting and will update this topic if results come up.

As one member decided to post information but them deleted it rather than keep it shared, that post and all responses become pointless and are removed.