Karma Sorry

Does Karma forgive us for our bad doing if we really are guilty about it and feeling sorry for that

1 Like

More than karma, as a mechanism of the universe itself, I think guilt will make your work backfire.

4 Likes

I don’t know that I consider karma a sentient being that’s office is to judge us and make us pay the consequences for our actions.

That sounds like a JCI version of God dressed up in different clothes. Idk 🤷

4 Likes

Can’t remember the exact terminology but it’s actually not called karma at all, I believe that is all about fulfilment in ones self. The whole “what goes around comes around” is something entirely different, funny how words stop meaning the things they are supposed to mean when enough people use them incorrectly.

And as to your question, that’s only something you can answer

2 Likes

In Hinduism, Krishna says that any sinner may be redeemed by worshipping Him (Bhagavad Gita, more exactly); also the mantra “Karcharankritam Vaa Kaayjam Karmjam Vaa Shravannayanjam Vaa Maansam Vaa Paradham I Vihitam Vihitam Vaa Sarv Metat Kshamasva Jay Jay Karunaabdhe Shree Mahadev Shambho II” may obtain Shiva’s forgiveness.
At high states, both in Hinduism and Buddhism, there are no more good and evil (and indeed the meaning of ‘karma’ underwent an alteration, at least in the West). “Free yourself of evil, then of good like a boat you leave behind once you reach the other shore” (Buddha). This goes to the point that the Adept could eventually do everything, in a double sense of being right and able.

4 Likes

If karma is used in terms of cause and effect, then no, at least not normally, a miracle of sorts could intervene.

Cause and effect is its own mechanism outside of time.

What we sow we reap. But there can be grace.

3 Likes

Karma orignanly means action. It had nothing to do with the universe punishing or rewarding you based on your deeds. The world would be perfect if karma worked but it doesn’t

Now I did have similar fears and did a ritual to get rid of the “connection” to Karma. It worked but was intense. It’s somewhere on the forum if I find it I’ll post it here.

Why choose to be a victim instead of a winner?

I would say taking personal responsibility and karma are two completely different things, so, no.

The first is a mature and brave attitude, where we have been able to accept that we did something we regret, and look it in the eye without running away from ourselves. This is an important aspect of shadow work. The sooner you can do this the sooner you can develop through this part of understanding yourself and how you respond to energy. This is for you alone.

The second is more about your relationship and the energetic connections between you and whatever went wrong. This is affected by your energy and how you feel for sure, but is also dependent on the energy of the other and you can’t control that, but you can do work to resolve it, make amends, obtain forgiveness from the other.

And finally, imo, the karma that is an intellectual exercise in control that supposedly acts between lives and ‘explains’ why untouchables are untouchables etc., is an abusive trick invented by power hungry humans, and does not exist… unless the specific relationships are remembered personally by the humans involved. (Never believe someone who is abusing you and telling you it’s your faults they’re hurting you, that’s them just being selfish and evil.)
Anyway, this remembrance is unlikely for most humans, but can happen. And then you’re back to having messed up energy connecting you to the other to resolve.

1 Like