Just made a pact , i'm freaking out someone please help!

If i didn’t wait for the full moon I could have just used period blood !

1 Like

that’s beautiful! i think i got stuck too much in the technicalities, i use a sigil and enn only and get results , i should know better that tools are not necessary!

1 Like

Cheer up! Take a breath and remember that we do not militate alone in our evolutionary path, Father Lucifer always expresses to me: Strengthen and GROW because this is my purpose in your life, those same words I refer to you before the eyes of the one who sees everything!

3 Likes

bit of an update as I asked the 2 lovely demons to show me a sign in dream if my pact was accepted , last night I had a dream that I was in a bus and this lovely old couple were taking me around town , I woke up and read the dream dictionary and it says "you are simply going from point A to point B in life " I never in real life take buses and the fact that 2 people were helping maybe is my indicator of all being ok?

Perfect and stability at your reception! Take certainty in your channeling to understand, understand and give stillness to your mind because they come to you, and in doing so, they not only bring the message but also ensure that you interpret it properly, if they make you see that this is how you have rationalized it, anchor that ad and believe since as you speak to them, it has already been done, and enjoy that alliance that is already approved

Great advise:) thank you so much .

You need to work on selfempoweremnt, if your enegial levels are so low that they cant sense you, it doesnt matter how many times and with what methods you call on them

good luck

Really? I’ve heard as soon as you start searching or thinking about them the spirits hear you and the communication is formed ! I’m pretty sure my energies are not weak as I sometimes have instant manifestations asking Lucifer !

There is an effective theorem in this area:
The more you work, pray, meditate and investigate an entity, the stronger your energy relationship with them will be. Generally speaking, when you are thinking of a Deity, it is thinking of you. That is why some deities think less of you when you think less of yourself. I remember the words of a great friend who exhorted me saying that the deities that have a spiritual nature similar to yours or that share the disposition of his personality will allow him to feel, see, hear, channel, evoke and invoke more easily. There are many factors that define the nature of your personal spiritual composition, including the state of your alignment with the various planetary forces, your zodiac sign and your alchemical element, your alignment with the other alchemical elements, your tuning with various types of spiritual energy. . , and the position of his personality in the spectrum of female to male traits. Every day I check that it is a reality.

2 Likes

read about bioelectricity…

lucifer is system, you know, its mechanic thing, easy to make illusions to matrix people

1 Like

I just had a very freaky moment! I think the pact is accepted :slight_smile: It was to get love of a specific person and I saw him today and for the first time in months he saw me too , i’m just like wow !!! I was in a tram and it was stopped exactly in front of him on the other side!

:blush::clap::call_me_hand: After they have seen that you understood, the divinities will begin a new chapter in the strategic relationship that they have fostered with you, walk from now with you, empathize with them, be sensitive towards their manifestation and do not miss that decorum in offerings that stimulate them / To them to work by your side, good for you! I feel happy!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your guidance , you seem very experienced with spirits and how things work :blush:

Unlike. thank you very much thank you for your empathy, respect shown and kindness, in this way the key is to be humble and to be reciprocal to the person who needs help, because today is you, tomorrow could be me and in you I have sown good testimony, to you once again my best wishes!

What do these pacts entail? What are you agreeing to? I’m just curious and trying to figure all these things out.