Just joined 😈

Hiiiii :vulcan_salute::grimacing::skull:

I just wanted to introduce myself, I am not very experienced in much of anything; however I have a
irrevocable thirst for the vast knowledge of the unknown and the remarkably captivating beauty of the infinite, the never-ending loop of duality.

I do have several questions about some topics and I am seeking truth regarding unknown physical change within myself… If that makes any sense

Looking forward to hearing from all of you gorgeous peepz :hatched_chick:

I will say this, it finally feels good to feel like I am home.

Xoxo :crown::smiling_imp:

:kiss: Deliciously Devious :kiss:

12 Likes

Hey, greetings! I just joined today too and thats also how I feel, like this is the place ive been looking for. Just wanted to say hi from one newbie to another :black_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to both of you!

3 Likes

I have been a bit of a shadow ninja ghost mode activated Hahahaha :joy:
Reading everything I can, trying to have a better understanding of my journey to come…
Have you experienced the sense of tranquility within this beautiful articulated group? The welcoming feeling?

Thanks for your comment :two_hearts::crown::smiling_imp:

Xoxo :crown::smiling_imp::kiss:

3 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome :two_hearts:

Xoxo :crown::smiling_imp::kiss:

1 Like

Welcome and get comfy.

I must admit I haven’t seen so many emojis together in a big while.

9 Likes

Hello there @Deliciously_Devious & @Raven_6, :wave::blush: and welcome to the both of you.

5 Likes

Thanks so much :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome, you can use the search icon above to scan through the forum for any topic you seek.

2 Likes

Welcome, but why do I get the feeling you are going to be releasing a book or a brand of perfume in a few weeks?

11 Likes

@Deliciously_Devious Welcome to the hellhole! :wink: There are lots of helpful topics out there ,waiting for you. Please make sure to use the search function before you post a question, because it might have already been answered. If you still have questions ,ask away! The members here are really helpful and open minded people. We will try to help you anyway that we can!
Side note: You look gorgeous gurl !! :kissing_heart::smile:

@Raven_6 Welcome also! I hope you have a great time here! :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to BALG I hope you enjoy your stay in this fine virtual establishment.

:wink:

Though in all seriousness, welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to you too!

2 Likes

Thankyou!

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome :two_hearts:

I have always found that if I don’t use an emoji people will often take whatever I say in such a negative way, when it’s actually the opposite.

My favorite one’s you’ll see from me are :crown::smiling_imp: :two_hearts::kiss:

I hope you are having a great day :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for your warm welcome.

I’m not sure as to why you would receive that feeling; unless you are on the same energy frequency as I perhaps?

I personally don’t live within the constraints of societal norms; meaning date’s and time, the future. I live free and open-minded to obtaining the limitless possibilities of the unknown, the infinite; only to obtain the vast knowledge deep within, to infinitely evolve into a better version of me, to unlock my full potential.

I only live in the moment of now. If what you say could possibly happen, if it’s willed perhaps, if it is the path that I am to take; I will know when that moment presents itself.

2 Likes

I love the :revolving_hearts: I feel like a :unicorn: riding a :rainbow: Welcome :hugs:

6 Likes