Just introducing myself

Hi, my name’s Cassandra.

I honestly don’t even remember how I found this site, or why I was even looking. But here I am. Since I found myself here a few days ago I haven’t even been able to bring myself to close the tab on my phone, so I figured why not make an account?

I am a complete novice, as in, I don’t know anything. Like a newborn, essentially. What I hope to gain from being here, again, I don’t really know. Maybe, here, I’ll find the answers to the questions that I don’t yet know to ask?

I wasn’t raised in a religious or ‘spiritual’ household. My parents are both very logical and into science and so am I, to be honest - the science part, that is. The logical part is… questionable lol. Early on I gravitated to the theoretical side of science and that opened me up into being more philosophical, only I tend to speak more in math. But recently the old adage ‘the more you know, the more you don’t know’ has seemed to consume me and I’ve found myself kinda lost. Actually, really lost.

I absolutely love learning about, well, anything. Everything. I don’t really know what I want from this life but I do know that I want to take in as much as I possibly can. I know that I am only getting a very small part of the ‘big picture’ at school and I guess I am just searching for more.

Anyways, I’m sorry I’m not more interesting lol

Thanks for taking the time and maybe I’ll see you around :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome.

What kind of occult and magical things interest you? :grin:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome.

Where do you hail from?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks so much, everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

@Ursus
I’m not sure yet tbh. I’ve just been going section by section reading as much as I can. I’m actually stuck in the AP section right now. As excruciatingly embarrassing as it is to admit, when I was younger I was convinced I was being abducted by aliens :woman_facepalming:t3: But now, after reading about AP, I think it might have been that. Not aliens lol.

@anon96217651
:canada:

1 Like

guys is there anyone can help me on how to call meton and fastos? well hope these gods can help me on how to open my psychic abilities. im a beginner here✌️