Just for curiosity did any one know the Gods of luck?

I just have curiosity to know if they are the Gods, Demons, Angeles, Ginns of luck. If anyone now something to share about them, thanks.

I’m not sure I understand your question. You’re asking if there are Gods of luck, or you’re asking if we know the Shichi Fukujin, the seven Gods of luck and fortune, and their origins?

3 Likes

There are so many gods et al, that are said to govern luck, I’m not sure what you are asking for that can’t be found using the search function.

There are threads about working with:

Ho-Tei, the “Laughing Buddha” who is said to bring good fortune.

Archangel Barakiel who is the angel of Abundance and Luck

Lakshmi who is the Hindu Goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity…

3 Likes

Yes gods, demons (fallen angels, gins, greek gods).

I know lakshami ive already working with god ganesh but want to know more all that entites.

You can check here

2 Likes

LOL Well, we are not going to type out a whole list for you. That is what Google is for :rofl:

No man just want the names of them that you already gave :blush::kissing_smiling_eyes: and very apreciate and thank about it.

Yes google is the best friend after all.

Thank you but already seen that before making the topic, but just want to know who is the more effective of them.

1 Like

And the laughing buddha is cool ive already know somethng about him :+1:

But did anybody know some Ginn entites? About luck?and i dont mean aladdin, but i was reading and investigating about them but they dont say nothing about names and another things about them.

Depends on the practitioner. They’re not objects to compare the value for money. Study a bit about them, see who draws your attention more. What resonates with me doesn’t mean it must resonate with you.

Don’t forget the fae in your travels. Getting the fae on your side can bring powerful every day type luck, especially if you can persuade one to take up residence in your home.

1 Like

Alright… CURIOSTY… you guys know what it means?