Just a quick question

i’m just wondering cuz i’ve had some premonitions about it. Are we sure that E.A. and his whole become a living god movement arent the fulfillment of some demonic prophecy and he’s providing the means for the ascent of a handful of chosen ones who are going to come together with incredible power and destroy all of society creating a new age of totally sweet absurdity and power?.. idk just a meandering trivial thought.

No I haven’t thought that…But Fuck that would be sweet :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds logical, then again, why does it necessarily have to be destroyed? It could be a beneficial occurrence, change in energy current, etc…

Well the whole system is utterly permeated with disgusting christianity and judaism and all of their noxious byproducts. I don’t see any chance of cleaning it out with a change in “energy”, the whole thing needs to be destroyed so it can recrystallize. The whole new age idea that everyone needs to just get together and hold hands and we can live in a happy peaceful society where everyone smiles while they buttfuck each other and we all recycle all of our soy milk cartons is a big fucking laughable joke. In reality we need a huge population reduction and every trace of judaism and christianity needs to be wiped from the planet.

I’ve had a feeling that the rise of the wolves is nearing for a while now. A monumental paradigm shift for our planet and I do believe that demonic forces have something to do with it.

Well the whole system is utterly permeated with disgusting christianity and judaism and all of their noxious byproducts. I don’t see any chance of cleaning it out with a change in “energy”, the whole thing needs to be destroyed so it can recrystallize. The whole new age idea that everyone needs to just get together and hold hands and we can live in a happy peaceful society where everyone smiles while they buttfuck each other and we all recycle all of our soy milk cartons is a big fucking laughable joke. In reality we need a huge population reduction and every trace of judaism and christianity needs to be wiped from the planet.

I’ve had a feeling that the rise of the wolves is nearing for a while now. A monumental paradigm shift for our planet and I do believe that demonic forces have something to do with it.[/quote]

That’s not the main issue. While it is true that the judeochristian state religions have done alot of damage to those trying to get the truth out there, the main issue I think are the ruling political/corporate structures and the groups that support those from the shadows. One way or another I feel Christianity is in decline, but those ruling structures are now attempting to replace it with scientism as the new state religion which imo could be even more destructive. If you look at what most young people today believe, you’ll see that theres far less of them who buy into the judeochristian mythos then previous generations, but many are now embarcing scientism in its stead. What needs to be done away with are these corrupt destructive ruling forces which have lorded over the world for ages.

Yes more easy make people dont believe/know stuff today than make it forbidden like in the past. (the masses ofc)

my opinion…

=)

I wouldn’t mind honestly. Hell, I’d happily commit the genocide of all christianity based shit in this world once I had the means to. I don’t care what “government” agency may be monitoring this if any. They need to realize that they have no true power. This world needs to go back to the way it was. When magick and self-godhood ruled. I’d gladly put the world back on track, I just need some helpers. Many Gods can do this job a lot easier than one alone.

[quote=“Luxompax”]Sounds interesting…

I feel as the tides of change are approaching. The 100 foot Pillsbury dough boy stomping new york city while myself as a ghostbuster (and ryan as the geeky sidekick) try to fight these demons (if their agenda is different)

but anyways…I truly hope thats not the case as it sounds less of a movement and more of a fucked up “jim jones” religious cult revival. Now THAT’S true horror and fear. Count me out for that.

Im searching for true spirituality through new eyes in order to redeem myself. To become not just a living god but a super human. To assist those less fortunate. etc…question everything.

(Kicks fucking kool-aid cup )

X[/quote]

I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t say anything at all that alluded to anything even close to a Jim Jones esque cult… I’m talking about the real shit man, the Become a living God movement would be the catalyst that puts power into the hands of the people who need it, not degenerate into a mindless cult… it stands for the exact opposite of what you’re implying… and yea the whole point of black magick is to become something beyond human, not to become “super human” and use your powers for humanitarian faggot vegan shit… what are you doing on this forum?

Garcian,

what are you doing on this forum? I think you’re looking for Temple of Them or another Satanic organization. As you clearly do not belong here. I don’t think you know very much about magick, spirituality or the Become A Living God Movement. But that’s only an assumption made by reading your ridiculous posts. So ya want to destroy the world, eh? And replace it with what? Please enlighten me of your vision for a NEW EARTH one filled with absurdity and power? Weren’t you supposed to answer questions I posed to you on another thread?

To be honest you come off as a punk ass bitch. Consistently railing on Vegans, Humanitarians, Christians, New Age and other things you deem as Faggoty shit. But I know your personality type, fearful, unintelligent, and unable to make his way in this cruel world. One who blames all of his personal problems on other groups and relinquishes control over his own life giving it over to someone or something else. That’s not the action of a Living God! That’s the action of a punk kid. Weakness, all I see in you is weakness.

Oh, in case you are wondering, I’m not at all concerned with talking shit to you. You may be a blackmagickian but that’s all you are at best and a highly annoying one at that. I’m not scared of your curses, or anything that you think you can do to me.

Maybe you’d do best to learn a lesson here. We are Living Gods. We are focused on ascent, and the anti-transmigration of the soul. As God’s we dominate the physical plane and erect empires of our own desire. Some of the Living Gods here want to build a peaceful world, some do not. Deal with it, but don’t be a dick-hole to it’s longstanding members. Also this forum is dedicated to exploring magick of every path, noting your personal experiences and requesting assistance from those who are more experienced. Some paths you may find offensive, I do, but there are lessons to be learned in every one of them. Now, make your choice, stay and learn, or continue to be an asshole and eventually piss enough people off to be removed from the forum.

Sincerly,

Zach did you not see the disclaimer on this site?

“LEST THOU EAT THY WHEATIES AND GRAPE NUTS FROM THE SKULL OF A STILLBORN CHILD BIRTHED ON A MOONLESS NIGHT WHILE THOUST CABLE WAS ON THE FRITZ YE BE NOT BLACK ENOUGH TO POST HERE!”

I believe your anger is misdirected here.Your paying out on a lot of innocent people who don’t deserve it. Don’t become like some of the people you hate, the fuckers who manipulate and screw people over just because they can. Isn’t it better just to pay back those fucks who hurt innocent people? To me thats satisfaction. Some guy once said " With great power comes great responsibility". They sound like wise words to me.

While Sadie brings up very valid points I won’t be contributing in quite the same manner.

If you want call people out by all means do so. If you want to tell them they don’t belong, they’re a faggot, they’re a loser…whatever, by all means feel free to express your opinion. Just don’t be a fucking coward about it. If your going to call someone out then be prepared to have the same returned to you, be prepared to defend the very statements you felt you had to so adamantly post to begin with. I’m all for debate, arguments hell we can trade homoerotic insults if that’s what makes you all warm and fuzzy. Just don’t be a bitch about it.

Oh I forgot about the by laws for contributing to the BALG forum.

“Thou must be a hard ass at all times, thou must continually listen to death metal, thou must be prepared to sacrifice that adorable little kitten to the ultra mega devil in a bloody rite. Thou must think lowly of thy fellow forum members and insult them at all times. Thou mayest not have an opinion contrary to the ultra mega devil for he is our unholy father which art in hell. Finally thou must rip out all of thy fingernails in devotion to the dark lord.”

If you need to call someone out do it. I will. If you disagree with my opinion, challenge me. If I don’t like it, then fuck me, and fuck you! If you hold extremist views and are not willing to accept challenges or persecution for holding those views, then you are truly unworthy of your views.

Now can we get back to ascent and becoming living gods?

You know boys & girls:

I’ve met a lot of really open-minded, interesting, and extremely helpful people here. To the point that we’re exchanging phone numbers, talking outside the forum, more PM messages being exchanged. I’m making friends here.

That’s because I remain open-minded, and I WANT TO BE CHALLENGED, no I don’t believe everything I read here or anywhere in life. I believe #1 my own LIFE EXPERIENCE, and #2, the experience of people that I call friend and trust. Now, with that being said, I don’t personally find ALL paths of Ascent appealing to me. Yes, I’ll listen to the Jehovah witness that comes to my door only enough to say…“thank you…but I already have a Path I’m comfortable with”. No need to be rude, or puff my “Black Magick” muscles!

The point is Garcian, that perhaps in some of the arena’s of this Life you still have some maturity to acquire. Nothing grows with out co-operation.

Real power (IMHO) would come from growing and learning from people that I may NOT necessarily agree with. Learning how to convey key concepts and personal ideas is s skill that one develops over time, now, for me Christianity just doesn’t do it for me. Do I “hate” Christians or Catholics? No, I hate the fact that the Church suppresses knowledge.

Another testament of Personal Power, would be the ability to express my views…and not take anyone else’s that doesn’t agree with me PERSONALLY.

One must ask the question:

“Who is it that really needs the conviction of my views?”

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:9, topic:1131”]Garcian,

what are you doing on this forum? I think you’re looking for Temple of Them or another Satanic organization. As you clearly do not belong here. I don’t think you know very much about magick, spirituality or the Become A Living God Movement. But that’s only an assumption made by reading your ridiculous posts. So ya want to destroy the world, eh? And replace it with what? Please enlighten me of your vision for a NEW EARTH one filled with absurdity and power? Weren’t you supposed to answer questions I posed to you on another thread?

To be honest you come off as a punk ass bitch. Consistently railing on Vegans, Humanitarians, Christians, New Age and other things you deem as Faggoty shit. But I know your personality type, fearful, unintelligent, and unable to make his way in this cruel world. One who blames all of his personal problems on other groups and relinquishes control over his own life giving it over to someone or something else. That’s not the action of a Living God! That’s the action of a punk kid. Weakness, all I see in you is weakness.

Oh, in case you are wondering, I’m not at all concerned with talking shit to you. You may be a blackmagickian but that’s all you are at best and a highly annoying one at that. I’m not scared of your curses, or anything that you think you can do to me.

Maybe you’d do best to learn a lesson here. We are Living Gods. We are focused on ascent, and the anti-transmigration of the soul. As God’s we dominate the physical plane and erect empires of our own desire. Some of the Living Gods here want to build a peaceful world, some do not. Deal with it, but don’t be a dick-hole to it’s longstanding members. Also this forum is dedicated to exploring magick of every path, noting your personal experiences and requesting assistance from those who are more experienced. Some paths you may find offensive, I do, but there are lessons to be learned in every one of them. Now, make your choice, stay and learn, or continue to be an asshole and eventually piss enough people off to be removed from the forum.

Sincerly,
555[/quote]

…dude… step back for a second and remember that just because you talk like you’re 100% sure I’m an unintelligent fearful 14 year old or something doesn’t make it true…

First off I would never ever even consider “cursing” someone on the internet just for being a faggot vegan… you wrote under the pretense of several assumptions to try to empower yourself… it’s rather ironic the core of what you’re writing is about how you “see weakness” in me… really? I guess from the two hastily typed posts of mine you were able to read you have an accurate idea of who I am… like seriously?

I can almost guarantee I am much much MUCH more knowledgeable and experienced than you in the occult and things associated with the BALG movement… I’ve actually stood up and walked out of the house and done the shit and had success for a couple years now… based on what I can see about you just through off-hand divination you’d have a LOT to gain from shutting the fuck up and listening to me if I were ever to grant you the privilege… but that’ll never happen, you’ll walk your mundane path and probably get really really giddy all 3 times you manage to convince yourself you got really solid results from a working hahahaha

You feel secure and powerful from your stance of political correctness because you know nobody on the internet can really disagree without the majority of people enforcing their consensus reality and making sure you are held as the more “correct” internet denizen… I on the other hand could give half a shit what anyone on the internet thinks because I know exactly what I am and am not… a handful of you might wanna take notes here… in case you haven’t picked up on this, self-awareness/self-mastery is essential before you can even take your first baby steps in magick…

I don’t know why I’m even paying you the service of typing this, I’ve found it’s pretty safe to discount anyone who starts off in a statement in a debate with “you come off as a punk ass bitch”… Are we in high school? hahaha are you gonna call me a “homo” too and infer I have a small dick? hahaha and then you tell me I have some maturing to do and once again assure yourself of the security of the community and consensus reality you have here…

Dude the occult is not your bag… seriously I dread to think what would happen if you tread into the real shit… I’d bet real money you’d completely call it quits after meeting your shadow for the first time in a dream… no shit I really would.

EDIT: Oh just to be thorough, I should address the rest of your post. No I don’t blame any of my problems on anyone except myself because I acknowledge that my existence is my responsibility yadayadayada… I rail on vegans and humanitarians and whatnot when they’re around and they annoy me. Their attitude of self-righteousness pisses me off because it’s based on societal norms and political correctness, they didn’t do anything to earn it, they gave in to fear.

Seriously no one can take you seriously when you just try to shallowly attack someone’s ego and assume they’re a high school kid who’s gonna give you a “NUH UH I AM NOT A HOMO YOU HOMO” reaction… you overlooked the fact that they might actually be both self-aware and smarter than you…

Either way it’s kind of pointless for you to read this cuz you don’t “get it” and you never will.

Someone is a walking, talking cliche of cliches.

Nah, I wasn’t calling you a highschool kid, or assuming you were 14, likely with the way you speak your in the 25 year old range. Also I said you come off like a punk ass bitch, and I certainly stand behind that statement, because where I come from you would be treated as such. Also, since we’re at it, those dark things in your imagination are not something that would make me tuck tail and run. But, I guarantee some of the real life shit I’ve been through would make you piss your skinny jeans.

I still don’t see how you’re able to make these assessments based on the info you have about me… how do you have any idea how I’d be treated “where you come from”? What exactly makes me a punk bitch? You know nothing about me… everything you’re saying is baseless and frankly makes you sound like a close minded idiot… everything you’re saying is rife with assumptions and uhh, to do a little of the legwork for you… I’m on a level A. Far beyond where you are assuming I am and B. Far beyond your own…

Your reaction is a blatant expression of your ego… you apparently interpreted my initial observation of your incorrect assumptions in a way no more sophisticated than “His ego is attacking my ego” and started defending your precious self-worth and completely bypassed the whole “wait, does he actually have a point?” part…

Now I concede my assertion that this forum is only for black magicians… fine, but that doesn’t change the fact that you completely missed my point and just (here’s that word again, maybe there’s a pattern somewhere, just maybe…) assumed everything you implied. I never implied I was angry about anything, nor that I was offended by anyone’s views about building a peaceful world…

Your assumptions about me are what are offensive, although at the end of the day they make you look stupid, not me. Your assumptions about my character, that i’m unintelligent or immature or weak or unable to take responsibility for my lot are unfounded and show that you are such an unevolved being that when confronted with a situation like this one, you instinctually start trying to cut down the other person’s character… this speaks of closemindedness, and a lack of self-awareness… which are not qualities befitting of a God…

Notice how I use actual information I actually have to make inferences about you? Grab a pen and paper kiddo. Also you’ve got a lot of work to do before you’ll be able to do the real shit in the occult and not just talk and read about it…

To do you a huge favor I’ll give you a hint to figure out why your “faggot vegan” views are wrong and you made yourself look like a moron treating someone light years ahead of yourself in such a disrespectful and arrogant manner.
Consider that:
Change is the only constant
Nothing is true
Order arises from chaos… but order always degenerates back into chaos.
Existence can’t all be reduced to linear concepts…

Now apply those ideas (which I’m sure you wouldn’t hesitate to claim deep deep understanding of in any other discussion) to my statements about society… and to humanitarian ideals… really really work that cornfed brain of yours and see if you can figure out why I may hold the views I do… maybe…just maybe… (and goddamn I’m just fucking spoonfeeding it to you now) I realize that certain ideals held as dogma in our modern society are… perhaps… maybe… possibly… just maybe… (dundundun)…not true (gasp) and maybe some common ideals of a perfect society are…(gasp) unrealistic and unattainable…

i don’t know… there’s something to wrap that brain around for an afternoon… let me know if you get anywhere… and maybe try to make a whole post without making ANY assumptions (iI know I know tthat’s too much to ask, you just started this whole “thinking for yourself” thing…) you should be honored i just spent the energy doing this for you… and you’re probably not even gonna manage to pass the first hurdle of moving towards “getting it”… oh well, maybe someone else can benefit

EDIT: I forgot to adress your comment about the “things in my imagination.” Meeting your shadow is a very real thing that happens when you start into soul travel and you begin learning what your “self” really is (some of the absolute heaviest shit any person can get into, we’re talking more bizarre and twisted and beyond comprehension than anything you’ve imagined) Your assertion that my comment was the product of things in my imagination blatantly demonstrates how you really are not even in my league when it comes to spirituality, self-knowledge, and intuitive ability. You are still in some of the most fundamental illusions that an enlightened person will have shed. I can tell you the horror and pain and absolute suffering that can be experienced in psychonautic/soul travel/spiritual experiences makes any sort of physical pain at all look completely insignificant. Anyone who has any actual experience (man that whole “actual experience” thing sure is inconvenient huh) will tell you that in a second.

Gracian,

I’m not going to waste any more of my time with your bullshit. But I’ll leave you with this thought: the time you wasted typing up your last response was in fact the time you spent being my bitch. Your intellect and experience is clearly far more advanced than my own.