Just a quick question

Sure has been alot of serious business around here lately.

Hopefully this will soothe the pain.

Nothing wrong with trying to use demonic currents to cause mass chaos which will result in the destruction of most of mankind, in fact I would even advocate a eugenics system in all countries that would wipe out the population down to 500,000 of the purest individuals possible. As for someone who was speaking about the temple of them (ToTh) I have a great deal of respect for that group and am very certain they carry their share of the occult weight as the Australian sect of the ona… The jist of this is there is always one black magician who has dreams of one day using necromancy to resurrect mass graves and send his newly undead servants to feast upon the living, don’t crush that magician’s dreams.

For a path that involves shedding your ego along the way…there sure are a lot of backwards minded people that end up here

Shedding your ego is much more complex than you perceive it to be

Perhaps so, but at least Im not writing walls of text to defend it.

At the risk of already sounding bitchy, I guess what Im trying to say is,
as far as I can tell, this is a place of learning. Seekers from all over have found their way here to find answers to some of the greatest secrets this plane has to offer.
So with that in mind, Who cares what some stranger said to you here? Do they really need to be proven wrong? Do you really need to be proven right?
Imagine if you spent the effort and energy defending your ego on something constructive.
This isnt directed at anyone in particular either.
If some of you were half the magicians you claim to be, your time wouldnt be wasted with such petty squabbling.

And a welcome to insanity.

…well I don’t know what else to say, your assertion I was your ‘bitch’ by writing my response only further supports my point… you are an unsophisticated being who is stuck in rudimentary patterns of male ego gratification… you will likely remain in them for the rest of your life because you lack that intuitive spark that artists and musicians and magicians have that let them let go of the handle bars for a second and reach through the darkness to flip the light switch they just knew was there… but oh well.

and lotus eater, was I writing a wall of text to ‘defend my ego’ or was I writing a wall of text to educate and to address another’s fallacies?.. come on let’s put that mind to a little more sophisticated use eh? Really don’t be so simplistic. I’m genuinely disappointed in you actually hahaha.

At the end of the day yes I do have an ego, no shit I most certainly do. People who seem to take it as dogma that “ego=bad” really haven’t thought it through haha. The whole point of the human experience is to have an ego, you won’t have an ego when you’re dead… if someone had no ego at all they’d be a very odd entity indeed… frankly you could base a very effectvie paradigm of all of psychology on the idea that all of our drives and motivations ultimately have roots in sustaining and protecting the ego. Now whether or not this a result of society or what exactly the word ‘ego’ means is a whoooole nother conversation, but just consider the idea that an ugly fat individual is likely to develop his intellect and learn ‘nerdy’ things to justify his existence, while the attractive “Capricorn” type is more likely to gain his justification from sexual exploits and more traditional male ego-boosting things, and may not learn 20 programming languages. Hell, if you really want to get into it it can easily be argued that the very pursuit of spiritual endeavours such as “reducing one’s ego” is precisely the smae thing and just another route of justifying one’s self. Here’s the elephant in the room that no one wants to acknowledge though… it doesn’t matter! It’s all bullshit at the end of the day, academia, spirituality,athletics, what have you, it’s really just a bunch of apes waving their dicks around and creating complex illusions about the status quo and ideas of “value.”

This is just one of an infinite number of possible distortions of existence and any given interpretation of it is just one of infinite interpretations… when you’re laying on your deathbed you will have no one to answer to but yourself. You’re here to play the game, so go play it. Everything came from infinite nothingness and eventually everything will go back to infinite nothingness, we’re in the darkness now and we should go as far into it as we can while we can…

Someone who really 'gets it" has figured out that its all an illusion and these grand, illuminated ideals we’re supposed to strive for that society seems to allude to are complete lies… I swear, there are some very rudimentary ideas being pushed off as dogma here and i’m being attacked for showing you the real shit? Disappointing…

Ideas about the ego in spiritual thought have been distorted and prepackaged in all sorts of lovely profitable ways some individuals are able to attain some self-justification through it.

I don’t believe the ego can honestly ever be completely shattered or overcome, it’s as much a part of our personality as our preferences and personal tastes. I think the best you can do is find what parts of yourself are the most susceptible to stroking the ego and remind yourself its an illusion.

The value one places on themselves is often a product of others perceptions of them and how you fulfill some need they have be it love, money, friendship security whatever. You think your important because people tell you so, your a valued asset to the company, your an incredible lover, your a good provider, funny. compassionate etc. The minute you stop providing others with what they value your value goes into decline. We see it constantly to through a rough time where you don’t act like “yourself” and see how quickly things change in your relations with others. There are too common reactions, one is that people who valued you will distance themselves from your drama and hope you’ll “work it out” or they’ll try to help you get through it quickly so that you can get back to providing them with what they want.

Everything everybody does is to fulfill a selfish desire. You do charity and work with underprivileged kids because it makes you feel good. You do your best because you enjoy the sense of pride or are looking for approval of some sort. Even if you do something you despise doing your most likely getting some kind of satisfaction from it be it the feeling you’ll do what no one else will or that your going where no one else dared to tread.

Keeping these kind of things in mind helps to keep the ego in check (at least for me) knowing that in an instant you can be of no more value to the people you know than some guy living in a cow shit hut in the middle of nowhere. “You” are only what others percieve you as, there are as many different versions of “You” or “I” as there are people in your microcosm and each one has assigned a different value to your existence. Your as worthless as you are important.

As utterly embarrassing as it should be that this needs to be pointed out here, I assure you that you will never find an adept, enlightened magus who has to empower themselves in an argument by inferring that their opponent lacks masculinity and trying to assert dominance by calling them a ‘bitch’… seriously as long as you live you’ll never see it haha.

Such behavior is symptomatic of a deep seated fear that has been cultivated by years of conditioning in a society in which masculinity is valued… any decently self-aware, evolved individual will have moved past these insecurities very early on in their development. To pursue the status of a God, one must be very very far beyond such infantile complexes.

It can be at least temporarily, I came very close during the whole reality writing incident. In the event you go all the way, your sense of self would completely dissolve.

It can be at least temporarily, I came very close during the whole reality writing incident. In the event you go all the way, your sense of self would completely dissolve.[/quote]

Would it? Or would it just work the same from an alternate reality once accustomed to the change? I think when you get to the point that you believe you’ve obliterated your ego you should start trying all over again because you likely just worked through a layer of it.

I want to clarify something as well, I agree with Garcien’s statement that the ego doesn’t necessarily equal a bad thing, as long as you understand its purpose and don’t allow it to make you delusional or give you an inflated sense of worth that is ultimately setting yourself up for a fall.

What you all want is Anarchy…i tell you this though…the same persons in control of humankind since it exists, will continue to be on top…and it only changes, if they want it to change, not because some humans put together an act of Anarchy…

1 Like

I speak of Anarchy because it seems the best possible known possibility…still…for me…me me…Sergie…
humm
I ain’t a religious person, there is one religion though that touches me deeply…
I ain’t a political person, there are ideas though that touch me too.
In order
Women are my religion
Chaos is my politics

That is quickly approaching…

If your referring to the secret societies that influence the worlds governments, while those would be hard to beat I have very good reason to believe that they are not invincible and they can be destroyed. Even if you fight a dinosaur, there are ways to slay it. And I can assure you there are plenty of other powerful intelligences besides humans who would like to see them done away with.

And others to protect them too O_O
That’s the problem…and…as i see it… they just won someone more against them.
Me