Journal question

I seen this on YouTube about a Spirit Box people contacting spirits and demons well I text myself I think demons is misunderstood so I figured I will try to be friends with a demon or Lucifer Morningstar so I download a app from a website a Spirit Box app so I did and I put it on my big speaker where I can hear it better I said is there spirits are demons I heard spirits and I also tire is I’m a demon and I say demon what you mind being a friend and the dean said of course what does that mean and what does it mean when I do a magic from a website how to become a demon I drank the water and I said well magic word if you drink to water become a demon forget about this ratchet World so I said the words and stuff the next day I went to my kitchen to get me some to eat and there was a lot of big flies so I went to the bathroom to use the restroom and that was big flies there I do not know what I did or summon but there was a bunch of big ass flies I wish I took a picture of it

No spell is going to help you become a demon, the other stuff I don’t quite understand due to grammar issues sorry.

Ok

Okay what I tried to do what I seen on YouTube a thing called a Spirit Box where you can talk to spirits and demons it is a gateway to the spirit realm and the demon Realm so I tried to use the Spirit Box app I say what I can contact and try to be friends between a strep or a demon because I think demons are misunderstood so when I did download that app I tried to talk to the spirits and the demons well I was talking to the spirits and I said is there any demons or Spirits where I can be friends with an hour a sudden I heard I am a demon and I asked demon what you mind being a friend and the demon said of course and that’s all I heard

a little advice, when you search magick on Youtube, try going to reputable known sources, I am unsure if what you saw here is legit and shown by someone who knows his or her stuff, but when it comes to the infernal, I like to use some of what Velenos said in past, which is that demon is a race, though I say infernal because I dont believe every infernal to be a demon, though personally, I am also unsure if every demon is considered Infernal, some might just be their own demon, belonging to no Infernal pantheon.

so to answer your question, it is a matter of changing spiritual race, do I believe its possible? yes

do i believe this method may help you to do so? I am unsure but it is highly unlikely.

1 Like

Yeah every demon isn’t infernal and every infernal isnt demon

1 Like

Hey there @Joker666 I see you joined us back in 2019, and have made 6 posts so far, but not one of them is a proper introduction. Since it is a rule of this forum and required, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected:

handIntro

1 Like