Journal of Nocte ac die

Went to work this morning anwas already running an hour behind, so stopped at Speedway and got a coffee and two roller grill chicken and cheese taquitos.
Threw up while waiting for bus, called work and informed them.
Went to work, did my work well, came home.
Got undressed and therew on robe.
Did Candle Ritual
Came here to update.

Ive found it helpful to not only have a concise magical goal or ritual segment, but concise and detailed.
For example, rather than my magical statement being “Bring me more money even in the day” to “Bring more volume of high tippers into my workplace during my shift, and tips split equally.”
This way I have guaranteed no stealing of tips, that I must be present to receive my tips during my shift, and within my shift a money channel has been created: High tippers, and of course the store gets happy with more volume as do we for the tips.
I think my clairaudience may be picking up.

1 Like

A spell to try in the near future; then spells with colored candles.
WHITE CANDLE SPELL FOR BLESSING
Get a white candle – either a plain one (offerotroy,
pillar, or taper) or a figural one in the gender of the
person you want to bless. Carve the person’s full name on
the candle, then dress it with Blessing Oil or Holy Oil.
For more power, you may place a name-paper of the person, or
a photo, or some personal item of theirs (such as a bit of
hair or a snippet of clothing) either under the candle or
next to it. One easy way to do this is to place the paper or
personal concerns under an overturned saucer and put the
candle on top of the saucer.
Burn a portion of the candle every day for seven days,
pinching it out between burnings. As you light it each day,
say this
[Name], may you be blessed
May all good things come to you
May nothing whatesoever harm you
May your heart be light
May your travels be safe
May your health be good
May your mind be sound
May your friendships sustain you
May you be blessed in every way

• If you have a special request for this person (such as
    that they find a lover, get a good job, come home safely
    from a war, or whatever), just add it to the list.
    Some people use a large pillar-type candle and keep it going
    for longer than seven days. They may make a habit of burning
    such a candle every day – or once a week, on Sundays – for
    as long as their friend or relative needs help, even doing
    so for months at a time. if the candle is large and it is to
    be burned in this way, it should be re-dressed with Blessing
    Oil or Holy Oil once a week: after the initial dressing, you
    can drop a tiny bit of oil into the “well” or hole in such a
    large candle just before lighting it each time.
    cat yronwode ([email protected])

Have seen a few vacant buildings that Ive considered getting loans for to build a Pagan temple.

Looking at Hoodoo and Witchcraft, as well as Elemental Magic.
Looking for spells to try.

SUNDAY, 3/20/2022 (11=2 - Duplication, repetition). Ruling Planet: Sol. Color of the day: Yellow

Sleep/Dreams:

Minimal, but at least I got some sleep as opposed to the night/morning before. No dreams recalled, no recall of any name symbol, dreamscape or the likes.

Moon/Transits:

Moon currently 94.3% Waxing Gibbous in 27 degrees Libra

Moon: 94.3%

Waning Gibbous

Current Time: Mar 20, 2022 at 7:19:16 am
Moon Direction: 241.02° WSW↑
Moon Altitude: 16.07°
Moon Distance: 232,274 mi
Next New Moon: Apr 1, 2022, 2:24 am
Next Full Moon: Apr 16, 2022, 2:55 pm
Next Moonset: Today, 8:58 am

Next full moon will be a Pink Supermoon in Scorpio
Current trine with Luna, Lilith and Saturn.

Weather:

Fells like 31 degrees F
High / Low
56°/33°
Wind
10 mph
Humidity
87%
Dew Point
35°
Pressure
30.01 in
UV Index
0 of 10
Visibility
10 mi
Moon Phase
Waning Gibbous

Mood:

Dep High Anx High Mood Mid

Diet:

Tasty O’s cereal, pesto bismol and coffee.

Exercise:

20 Jumping Jacks
20 Situps
20 Pushups
20 Mountain Climbers
20 Burpees
20 Crunches
20 Deck Squats

Mental Notes:

Physical Notes:

Adorations:

Liber Resh Vel Helios AM x APM x PM APM
Lord of the Universe. AM x PM

Rituals: (daily in order)

Tarot Contemplation Ritual - XX Judgement - Revelation, announcement, rebirth, renewal, hope and future. Done.
Body Awareness/Controlled Breathing- Sore legs/ankles, slight sprains in low and middle back. Teeth. Done.
Empty Mind Meditation-
Relaxation Ritual- Doing
QC/Invoking Four Powers of Earth/QC- ADONAI HA-ARETZ, ADONAI.
Ascent into Cube of Space-
Rite of Elemental Equilibrium-
Rising on the Planes Exercise-
LRH, Venus invoking- YHVH EOLAH VE DAATH, [Sol] ARARITA.
Rite/Novena-
Middle Pillar Exercise-
QC/Banishing Four Powers of Earth/QC-

Invocations:

Oratory Prayer
-ORATORY OPENING-
​Angeli ad extra, Christus ad intra!

Supreme Architect of the Universe,
Grand Eternal One, under whose Sovereign rule all creation thrives,

by Thy Light shall every being shine.
Thou who art the true Supernal Brilliance of the Cosmos, “Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”

Oh Thou who dwellest on the Limitless Horizon,
keep far from me all evil passions and cleanse my heart.
In Thy glorious Light shall I dwell in Truth, Righteousness, and Peace, “For Thou art my lamp, Oh Lord; and the Lord will lighten my darkness.”

Unto all those who share in the Divine Devotion,
Lord, guide us with Love towards Virtue and purity of heart. “Behold how good and how pleasant it is to dwell together in unity.”

-ORATORY CLOSING-
In humble gratitude to the Infinite do I dedicate my devotions, and in whose endless glory does every heart rejoice,
In whose Name do I now close my sacred prayers.
As the rays of Light continually flow from Omneity, stretching to the confines of space,
from Crown to Kingdom and Kingdom to Crown,
and as all the stars and planets reflect the Light of the Sovereign,
so may I ever strive to reflect the Light of Wisdom that I receive. ​

Angeli ad extra, Christus ad intra!

Planet of Day- Sol

Planet Invocation:
THE INVOCATION OF THE SUN
"Indwelling Sun of Myself! Thou Fire! 0 six-fold star!

Initiator. Compassed about with force and fire! Sun-Lion- Serpent

Hail! All Hail! Breath of my Soul! Breath of my God! ADONAI! ABRAXAS! SABRIAM! These are thy names; begetter of all beings: Soul of all Souls!

High in the heavens you are fixed in the midst of the twelve great destinies of Man! On Earth you are Light itself! And the shadow of thine Oak is long upon the floor of the valley! Star-Serpent, you are extended upon Earth in LIFE, for you have wound yourself about the roots of the Oak, as ON surrounds AD. And the mystery of your sacrifice is revealed in the scream: AI! IHVH! EHEIEH!

"Innocent Babe! Seed most wise!
Inviolate Maid! Lord of the Skies!
0 thou Angel of God, arise thou in me!
Stretch forth thine arm and devour me, devour me!

Revolve thou, and whirl, wheel of life; Everborn!

Lead me through the gateway of night to the dawn!

For thy virtue is strong - of the Crook and the Flail! Lord of Spirit; of Light; of the Elements: Hail!

"Eternal One! 0 thou synthesis of duodecimal splendour: Thou the All-seeing; Illuminator of the pathway of Wisdom!

0 thou RA! AHA THOOR! TUM! KHEPRA! Descend upon us and Illuminate the beauty of existence!"

Planet Archangel prayer-
-MICHAEL INVOCATION-
Sunday- Day of the Sun
+
In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH , who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL , Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Shem Angel invocation-

Prayers- Lords Prayer/Prayer of David

Meditations

Peace meditation with white pillar candle-
Meditation on Venus and Fire glyphs, as well as Taurus and Libra glyphs-
Meditation on point and line, salt cube-

Tarot:

Tarot Contemplation Ritual - XX Judgement - Revelation, announcement, rebirth, renewal, hope and future.
Split Hexagram Spread- tonight
Celtic Cross Spread- tonight

Psychic Testing:

LG5 -
GTT -
MCM -

I’ve been creating glyphs for zodiac signs, planets and elements out of torn cereal box tops; and am about to create an Enochian Tablet of Earth, and perhaps sand and or paint my Outer Order Wand of Double Power and my Rainbow Staff.
After that, a Novena/Candle Ritual; a day. Not too much art involved there. I will need to get four more acrylic boards for the other four Enochian Tablets from Michaels.

Perhaps I need to treat my life, occult, and mundane, as a project manager, setting tight milestones on a strict timeline, and merciless execution and revoking/reprimanding the uncooperative.

Dragging my feet on doing laundry, but will do today since I have rituals to do, and have to work tomorrow, so laundry will get done.
Did QC/LBRP/QC, and effectively visualized pentagrams, but in complete darkness. Same with colors of archangels.
Still, I went on. My sight might be taken away, and my guides/HGA, but sound will always be made, and there are always ears listening.
Psalms/Proverbs to read today: 96-100, 20.
Shem Angel of the Day: Vehuiah (Ps 3:3)

Once I am somehow able to pay all my back rent, my expenses and my amazon order, I should probably consider a futon with spring mattress, an altar, and a bookcase or two.

Cursing, I am about to get engaged in to learn how to curse. Of course, there is no cursing members here, or members by name at least. Of course, I have no qualms with anyone here, really. A couple I detest, and most I leave be, if someone is an asshole to me, I write them off. I will be civil, but I won’t ever ask them for a thing, doubtful they would hand me anything anyway, but the point remains. I let it go, or try to. I am not a LARP, Im not a poser. If I do a ritual, I try to understand what I’m doing, what energies are mingling etc. If it fails, it fails. Nobody has handed me the all explaining tome, so trial and error guided by resources it is.
Its all personal to me.
I have enough shitbags to deal with irl – cocky, toughguy gangbangers trying make my one shitty job hell, gangbangers who want to jack me in the streets, so far nothing has happened, but I know their intent and the energy they give off.
Then there are the Karens, door dash assholes and the like. People who have never had a real job.
Landlord/roommate tension, etc.
Iow, I have no time to fuck around with anyone.
But best believe the GB are the first to get cursed. Especially the shitbag at my job who nearly made someone else quit. The guy is a real two bit jerk.

1 Like

Good vibes Sunday

Beautiful sunny day outside.
Ordered a pizza and 2 Liter. Ate half the pizza.
Dropped the ball at 6am and 1pm, but will be doing 10pm, 3am, 10am and 12am tomorrow, launching us into Tuesday. Still keeping intent in mind. Will ramp up the invocations and affirmations a bit more.
Perhaps write out a legible record of the ritual.
Starting my Enochian Earth Tablet today. Using complimentary colors.
Should plan for the materials I will be using to make a flat and concave pentacle, with beaded minerals/gems/crystals, a copper plate, and solder wrapped in clay which will be indented for the quadrants and later painted.

1 Like

During ritual, full cycle and evening adorations done, evening MP and LBRP done, one LBRP was done in afternoon.
Looking at design on the Earth Tablet, watercolor pencils and paper at the ready.
Post ritual pic

Humble and functional.

1 Like

Peace meditation done.

No more avoiding it, have to see a dentist and get posts put in place of extracted molars with crowns on the posts. And take better care of them daily. Cut down on sugar/acidic things. Gargle with water, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda every day.

If I can maintain my teeth, I can maintain anything, as it will hurt when you dont maintain.

Had a taste for for some David Bowie today

Or the 1980’s via Peter Schilling for that matter.
The 1980s is grunge on antidepressants and possibly coke.

On my reading list

On Amazon wishlist. A few tarot decks (ceremonial magic, occult), shitloads of herbs, oils and candles for hoodoo stuff, Blood Sorcery, Ford books including Beginning Luciferian Magic and Sitra Ahra, Anthology of Sorcery, Qlippoth, Complete Works, OAA and a few other Koetting titles, GoM books, Planetary/Zodiacal magic, GD/RHP books. Honestly, books are the least of the order, my goal is a well sticked temple, and necessary grimoires available at hand. But this takes money my mouth can’t cash. So, work for it I will, that way my rent gets squared up first which is one of my wants. Two incentives to work for, rent and temple.

Got up, to do my adorations and LRP and had an epiphany.
I started in Zelator grade sign, starting the memory creation for the waking and returning of Ra, and said the midnight adoration, turned east in theoricus doing the morning adoration, Khep-Ra, turned south to do philosophies sign in afternoon adoration, Khep-Ra-Hathor-Tum in doing the evening adoration in philosophy grade sign, turn from west to north, doing midnight again, and in waking Ra turning east in theoiricus.
Did Lord of the Universe adorations, west and east
I then start the QC, and at Le-Olamn, arms out in theoricus.
I then do the LRP, and then calling the archangels, I find my arms in theoricus again.
An epiphany?
Adorations and LBRP done.
Analyzing Khep-Ra-Hathor-Tum and Amun-Ra. as well as INRI and the keyword. Also the watchword OSIRIS.

Do invocations of Khamael, Raphael, Tzadkiel, Haniel, Tzaphkiel, Michael, and Gabriel, catching up the week as if a memory today.
Do housekeeping this morning, trash detail and laundry.
Sort through papers for things needing attention, and giving it the attention it needs.
Enochian Earth Tablet.
Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
The struggle for control of the Nephesh and Guph are ongoing - VIII Strength. Law of Suggestion. An allusion to last nights ritual affirmations? Healing, literally strength as one of the affirmations message received and given? It is all good no matter the answers. Alchemical process occurs.

Found my first record given to me on YouTube!!!
I used to listen to this nonstop every morning before school, irritating my sis as she had a joint room with mine.

Ahh, Hound Dog and Dont Be Cruel … memories!
A Hollowed out cereal box reveals a rounded rectangle produces a hexagon by squeezing it (applying pressure). Interesting morning geometry observation unexpectedly, trying to think of using it for an enochian earth tablet. Another epiphany?

1 Like

MONDAY, 3/21/2022 (12=3 - Multiplication, reproduction, fertility). Ruling Planet: Luna. Color of the day: Silver

Sleep/Dreams:

Minimal, but at least I got some sleep as opposed to the night/morning before. No dreams recalled, no recall of any name symbol, dreamscape or the likes.

Moon/Transits:

Moon currently 87.5% Waning Gibbous in 12 degrees Scorpio

Moon: 87.5%

Waning Gibbous

Current Time: Mar 21, 2022 at 8:58:31 am
Moon Direction: 245.55° WSW↑
Moon Altitude: 3.77°
Moon Distance: 230,922 mi
Next New Moon: Apr 1, 2022, 2:24 am
Next Full Moon: Apr 16, 2022, 2:55 pm
Next Moonset: Today, 9:24 am

Next full moon will be a Pink Supermoon in Scorpio
Current trine with Luna, Lilith and Saturn.

Weather:

Feels like 31°
High / Low 56°/33°
Wind 10 mph
Humidity 87%
Dew Point 35°
Pressure 30.01 in
UV Index 0 of 10
Visibility 10 m

Mood:

Dep High Anx High Mood Mid

Diet:

Tasty O’s cereal, pesto bismol and coffee.

Exercise:

20 Jumping Jacks
20 Situps
20 Pushups
20 Mountain Climbers
20 Burpees
20 Crunches
20 Deck Squats

Mental Notes:

Physical Notes:

Haven’t been doing exercise or laundry or my enochian board. Just had very little concentration or energy.

Adorations:

Liber Resh Vel Helios AM x APM x PM APM
Lord of the Universe. AM x PM

Rituals: (daily in order)

Tarot Contemplation Ritual - VIII Strength. Done.
Body Awareness/Controlled Breathing- Sore legs/ankles, slight sprains in low and middle back. Teeth. Done.
Empty Mind Meditation-
Relaxation Ritual- Doing
QC/Invoking Four Powers of Earth/QC- ADONAI HA-ARETZ, ADONAI.
Ascent into Cube of Space-
Rite of Elemental Equilibrium-
Rising on the Planes Exercise-
LRH, Venus invoking- YHVH EOLAH VE DAATH, [Sol] ARARITA.
Rite/Novena-
Middle Pillar Exercise-
QC/Banishing Four Powers of Earth/QC-

Invocations:

Oratory Prayer
-ORATORY OPENING-
​Angeli ad extra, Christus ad intra!

Supreme Architect of the Universe,
Grand Eternal One, under whose Sovereign rule all creation thrives,

by Thy Light shall every being shine.
Thou who art the true Supernal Brilliance of the Cosmos, “Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”

Oh Thou who dwellest on the Limitless Horizon,
keep far from me all evil passions and cleanse my heart.
In Thy glorious Light shall I dwell in Truth, Righteousness, and Peace, “For Thou art my lamp, Oh Lord; and the Lord will lighten my darkness.”

Unto all those who share in the Divine Devotion,
Lord, guide us with Love towards Virtue and purity of heart. “Behold how good and how pleasant it is to dwell together in unity.”

-ORATORY CLOSING-
In humble gratitude to the Infinite do I dedicate my devotions, and in whose endless glory does every heart rejoice,
In whose Name do I now close my sacred prayers.
As the rays of Light continually flow from Omneity, stretching to the confines of space,
from Crown to Kingdom and Kingdom to Crown,
and as all the stars and planets reflect the Light of the Sovereign,
so may I ever strive to reflect the Light of Wisdom that I receive. ​

Angeli ad extra, Christus ad intra!

Planet of Day- Sol
Planet Invocation:
THE INVOCATION OF THE SUN
"Indwelling Sun of Myself! Thou Fire! 0 six-fold star!

Initiator. Compassed about with force and fire! Sun-Lion- Serpent

Hail! All Hail! Breath of my Soul! Breath of my God! ADONAI! ABRAXAS! SABRIAM! These are thy names; begetter of all beings: Soul of all Souls!

High in the heavens you are fixed in the midst of the twelve great destinies of Man! On Earth you are Light itself! And the shadow of thine Oak is long upon the floor of the valley! Star-Serpent, you are extended upon Earth in LIFE, for you have wound yourself about the roots of the Oak, as ON surrounds AD. And the mystery of your sacrifice is revealed in the scream: AI! IHVH! EHEIEH!

"Innocent Babe! Seed most wise!
Inviolate Maid! Lord of the Skies!
0 thou Angel of God, arise thou in me!
Stretch forth thine arm and devour me, devour me!

Revolve thou, and whirl, wheel of life; Everborn!

Lead me through the gateway of night to the dawn!

For thy virtue is strong - of the Crook and the Flail! Lord of Spirit; of Light; of the Elements: Hail!

"Eternal One! 0 thou synthesis of duodecimal splendour: Thou the All-seeing; Illuminator of the pathway of Wisdom!

0 thou RA! AHA THOOR! TUM! KHEPRA! Descend upon us and Illuminate the beauty of existence!"

Planet Archangel prayer- -MICHAEL INVOCATION-
Sunday- Day of the Sun
+

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH , who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL , Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Shem Angel invocation-

Shem Angel of the Day:
2nd – JELIEL. His attribute is “Helpful God”. He rules over Turkey (these people give God the name of Aydy). His ray begins from the 6th degree until the 10th inclusive, corresponding to the influence of the angel called Asican (see the Sacred Calendar) and to the first decade. He presides over the following days: 21st March, 1st June, 12th August, 23rd October and 3rd January7.
One invokes this angel to calm popular sedition, and to obtain victory over those who would attack you unjustly. One must pronounce the request with the name of the angel and recite the 20th verse of Psalm 218: “But be thou not far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me” (Tu autem Domine ne elongaveris auxilium tuum a me ad defensionem meam conspice). The favourable hour begins at 12:20am up to 12:40am.
This angel rules over kings and princes, and keeps their subjects obedient; he has influence over the generation all beings which exist in the animal realms; he re- establishes peace between spouses and maintains conjugal fidelity. Those born under this influence have a cheerful spirit, agreeable and genteel manners; they are passionate in sex.

THE INVOCATION OF THE MOON

"The Moon waxes! The Moon waxes! The Moon Waxes! And behold, a mist lies on the face of the waters. This is the veil of Night and of Time and herein are contained the mysteries of virtue!

"A virgin dances upon a lake of tears, where nenuphars pallow the glory of the sunset! But herein, is there no joy? Is there no ecstasy? Verily, the waters that are upon the Earth are moved by Her joy; and the heavens cry out with Her gladness! And the shifting reflections of the starlight in Her eyes are met in the minds of men!

"0lambent flame of twilight song, bend upon us and fill our minds!

“Behold, the Moon stands in Her fbllness on the hilltop, and Maid and Wight lie entwined upon its slope. This is the first of the foothills where Diana and Priapus hold sway. For this is the place of the guardians of the ark of the mysteries of Silence!”
"A leopardess roams in a glade of lilies, tending to Her young and the little flowers. And the mysteries of Her generation are contained in the logarithmic spiralling of its limbs!

"The twenty-eight mansions of the Hermit are Her foundation, and Her blessing is manifest in the solitude of Spirit. And Her passion and her strength are met in the very souls of men!

"0lambent flame of twilight song, bend upon us and fill our minds! "

The Moon wanes! The Moon wanes! The Moon wanes! And behold, a stillness lies upon the face of the waters. For this is the design of fulfilment, and herein are contained the mysteries of Knowledge."

"A woman, old and wizened, sits upon an ivory throne; and the Knowledge of both sadness and joy is within Her mind and Her soul.

But therein is there calm and equilibrium. The Scale of Adjustment and correction is given to Her, and Her power is contained in the wealth of power of the mighty sword with which She is girt!

"0 lambent flame of twilight song, bend upon us and fill our minds!

"Lady of Night and of Eventide! First Guardian of the Higher Light! Mirror of Truth! Spouse of the Sun and Mistress of the Serpent Flame!

Illuminator of tranquil pathways and healing streams!

KHEP-RA! Eternal Scarab!

" 0 lambent flame of twilight song, bend upon us and fill our minds! "

-MICHAEL INVOCATION-

Sunday- Day of the Sun

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-

Monday- Day of the Moon

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI , who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL , Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

Prayers- Lords Prayer/Prayer of David

Meditations

Peace meditation with white pillar candle- Done early this morning.
Meditation on Luna and Water glyphs, as well as Cancer and Pisces glyphs-
Meditation on point and line, salt cube-

Tarot:

Tarot Contemplation Ritual - VIII Strength
Split Hexagram Spread- tonight
Celtic Cross Spread- tonight

Psychic Testing:

LG5 -
GTT -
MCM -

Saw and heard a sign, a girl Ive talked to before was waiting at the bus stop, and started to do small talk, and asked if anything big went down since last time we talked, and she got excited and too dme her daughter won a couple beauty pageants.

Then during the bus ride saw this huge billboard that was blue with a sunflower.

I then said :Thank you Tzadkiel" quietly.

I just realized that magic is not evil, others the foundation of JCI would be evil. The three ago supporting Mary and Joseph, would have setup a foundation of evil if they were evil. Or Melchezidek, who pops up out of nowhere supporting the children of Israel with miracles and blessings. The twelve tribes describing the zodiac sign houses, etc.
Its not evil, because it has foundations of magic.
So thats my realization in this hour of the Sun, that and I should get up and do my adorations and LRP.

3 Likes

Magick was never evil. It depends on how you use it and what for. Even when working with demons. You can kill someone or turn their life from shit to hit.

4 Likes