Journal into the unknown

I’ve decided to keep a journal here to help monitor my progress and to keep me motivated.

Currently working on vibrating LAM 1,000,000 times to strengthen my mulahadra and develop clairaudience. This will also be an exercise in patience and persistence. I don’t expect to get it done fast but I expect to get it done.

Total LAMs: 1000

this sounds very interesting. Can you elaborate a bit further, like what is LAMs?

@Belphegor LAM is a mantra associated with the root chakra. I heard that years ago someone vibrated the mantra 1,000,000 times and unlocked clear clairaudience. @DarkestKnight knows what I mean.

It wasn’t a million times. It was about 2000 times a day for 50 days.

1 Like

Well that just makes my job easier. @DarkestKnight

Entry 2

Seems like I’m gonna have to put things on hold for a bit. Definitely feel like I’m getting the message to slow down and find my path. Ever since a few weeks ago I’ve been trying everything and seeing what works but it seems that a more well thought out approach would be best. A few weeks ago something changed and I felt like I was making real progress but I seem to have gone back to square one somehow. Taking a couple days to think things through may be just what I need to try and find my path.

Entry 3
After thinking very carefully about what I should be working on. I think I’ve figured it out. My journey of self empowerment begins today. Just need to figure out what steps to take.