Journal - hybrid honey jar spell progress

I’ll keep an online journal here with the details and progress of my last honey jar spell. Any comments and suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

GOAL
to bring back an ex lover in a committed relationship with me.

OBSTACLES
• it’s a long distance situation
• he randomly ghosted me last November and all attempts to get back in touch or at least some closure have been completely ignored
• he doesn’t believe in monogamy or committed relationships

TOOLS
• jar
• honey
• ground cinnamon
• red and pink candles
• sigils for each one of the demons I called upon during the ritual
• full name and birth date of the target (I used this because I have nothing that belongs to him)
• menstrual blood
• menstrual pad

METHOD
• draw the sigil of each demon on paper with a permanent black marker
• write a short sentence summarizing my ultimate goal, along with the full name and birth date of the target, on the back of sigils using the method described on Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield
• smear menstrual blood on the sigils and let it dry completely
• for an extra punch, I wrote the target’s name on a piece of paper that I put inside of a menstrual pad, added ground cinnamon, used it for a couple of hours and then reserved it for the spell
• after midnight and during full moon, I lit up a candle, chanted the enn of each demon and meditated on the specific goal that I called him for. Every night I did this for different demons, for three consecutive nights. After that I put them inside of the jar with honey and the remains of the candle, and simply went to sleep.
• once I had finished all the evocations and put all sigils on the jar, I buried it. I live in an apartment block and I don’t have a backyard, so I went to a park nearby to a spot where I wouldn’t be interrupted, buried it there and haven’t gone back since then.

DEMONS INVOKED:
• Beleth: to generate extreme passion and lust in target
• Belial: to remove all limiting ideas in the target’s mind about our relationship and to make him see me as the perfect partner for him
• Sallos (my favorite): to create pure romantic love in the target towards me
• Dantalion: to make the target think positively about me (I’m sure he doesn’t hate me but I admit I didn’t act very nicely towards the end of our relationship), to make him forget any negative sides of me and our connection, to put me in his mind constantly and in a loving way that makes him take action towards our union
• Amon: to make the target more inclined to reconcile with me and to take the necessary steps for it
• Sitri: to make the target see me as absolutely irresistible and irreplaceable, so he doesn’t feel any romantic or sexual desires to anyone that isn’t me.
• Rosier: to make the energy between the target sweeter and nicer leading to a long lasting commitment, and to improve my self love

PROGRESS LOG
• January 25th 2024: I prepared the sigils for tonight and invoked Beleth and Belial. Chanted their enns and felt very tired after finishing. Went to sleep right away
• January 26th 2024: same as last night, but this time I invoked Sallos and Dantalion. I particularly like Sallos for this type of spells so it was a pleasant experience as usual. Did the ritual then went to sleep.
• January 27th 2024: same as the two previous nights. Tonight I invoked Amon, Sitri and Rosier. Overall a good experience and feeling, then fell asleep immediately.
• January 28th 2024: I haven’t buried the spell yet but I got news that the target might be gay or bisexual. I’m not sure if this is related to my spell work and I personally don’t have a problem with him liking men (as long as he is faithful to me and me only when we get back together), but this made me laugh a bit.
• January 30th 2024: buried the jar in a park in my neighborhood. It took me a while to find the perfect spot for this, and there was a small tree that felt just right. I took my shoes off, offered my respect to the demons helping me in this process and thanked each one of them for their support while burying the spell on the roots of the tree. I felt some sort of relief when I was done, then sent my respect and gratitude once again and went back home.
• February 2nd 2024: I talked to a local babalawo (Yoruba priest) about my situation, I didn’t mention the spell but we talked about the target and he said that, according to Orunmilá (Yoruba god of destiny), I have to focus more on myself and on loving myself rather than looking for love outside.
• February 4th 2024: something compelled me to apologize to the target for the unhinged way I acted after our breakup. Since he hasn’t blocked me on his Whatsapp I sent a message asking for forgiveness, explaining that while I detest ghosting I understand his reasoning behind it, and wishing all the best for him and his son. No reply.
• first half of February: experienced bouts of anxiety towards the target but managed them well.
• February 13th and 16th 2024: did some psychological therapy sessions that helped me understand myself better and feel better about this situation. I can even say that I feel more at peace with not being successful with this spell and with the possibility that I might not see the target again.
• February 17th 2024: mutual friend of me and the target saw him at a party and confirmed that, contrary to my suspicions, he is totally single at the moment and not dating nor seeing anyone. I can’t tell for sure if this is a sign of progress but it is a confirmation that my worst fears regarding this situation weren’t even real to begin with, and that I don’t have to perform any additional break up spells as there is no third party.

3 Likes

• February 19th 2024: target and I are in the same group chat as we have a lot of friends in common. He had stopped participating in the group chat around the same time we broke up. He wasn’t even reading messages there after reading something I posted. I had a suspicion that it was because he didn’t want me to see anything he would say. He started participating more in the chat recently. I suppose at the very least he isn’t paranoid and afraid of me anymore.

1 Like

• February 20th 2024: found out that another girl that was romantically interested in the target doesn’t like him anymore and has happily moved on to another man. I wasn’t competing with her at all, didn’t make a break up spell for her or anyone else, but I was worried she might “get” him somehow. She’s not in the picture anymore.

2 Likes

• February 25th 2024: last night I talked to Sallos about my situation. He told me “don’t worry, I’m working on this and you will get what you want”. I woke up feeling much better and refreshed, instead of angsty and worried. I recommend talking to the entities you have used for spells just to build a better relationship and for mental clarity. They appreciate it.

2 Likes

• February 29th 2024: I’m not sure if this counts as progress but I feel like I’m almost over the target. I still like him and think fondly of him but I don’t feel the need to have him in my life. Of course I wish for reconciliation, not necessarily the relationship I performed this spell for, but it would be nice to at least make peace with him and for him to know that I’m sorry for all my mistakes.

My self love has greatly improved and I’m in a position where I’m more in love with myself than any other person.

Every now and then, especially at night, I feel these incredible bursts of love for the target that I hadn’t experienced before. Like really intense daydreams where I feel loved by him and super connected to him. It’s crazy.

But no 3D tangible progress as of now.

2 Likes

March 4th 2024: target liked something I posted on social media for the first time in months.

1 Like

March 8th 2024: a previous target made a fake facebook account just to talk to me lol

1 Like

March 9th 2024: target watched my WhatsApp story for the first time since July 2023. This might not sound like a huge thing but I am SHOCKED. I thought he hadn’t even saved my new phone number when I changed it in August.

1 Like

March 18th 2024: I haven’t updated this in a while because literally nothing happened. I did the spell almost two months ago and there isn’t any sign that the result I want is anywhere close. I’ll come back if something happens.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for sharing your journal, I did the honey jar along with bay leaf a few weeks ago but did not involve any demons, haven’t seen any progress either, I hope you get the results you desire, more power to you.

1 Like

Thanks and same for you

1 Like

why delete ? i was curious :smile:

This didn’t work. Nothing happened so I’m giving up. That’s all.

Journal entry detailing a love spell ritual’s components, demons invoked, and progress toward reconciling with an ex-lover.

@Moon757 did you mean to quote this topics first post in this thread - it looks like it meant for another? :thinking: I can remove it if you link to the right thread, or move it for you if you let me know which thread you wanted to put it on. :+1: