Recluse
September 11, 2026, 11:09am
33
Sovereignty:
Sudden cold shivers
That happens to me too a lot for some reason, every day or every few days. Generally it happens when i’m doing a distracting activity other than performing magic, not sure if it’s a coincidence or not.
This is a pretty simple banishing method I use a lot, pretty quick to use as well, I pair it with barbarous words of power as well/glossololia but you’re not forced to do the same of course:
This is a very short and simple share of the banishing methods I have used against the current problem some members seem to be having:
Assertion Of Authority
I have successfully banished this thing by using the statement:
“In the name of the Most High I command you to depart”
Note that this is NOT about “god” as in desert tribe monotheism, it’s a call upon the most powerful aspects of the self.
The LITERAL Living God Within, in other words – the highest aspects of the self, however you conceptualise it.
Symbol:
As a first recourse, this symbol, which is an equal-armed cross and which pre-dates the Christian symbol, will work effectively:
[%20symbol]
Iron and steel also appear to be helpful in grounding energy, and it’s no coincidence that the cross-like and circle-cross symbols are ancient symbols of Earth and also, the most primal representations of mankind (“stick figures”).
Other Things:
I’m going to link the following basics, they’re reliable and worth running as well as other methods:
Basic Limpia - this does NOT need to be done with Xian prayer, use whatever substitute you choose, including the name of the Most High
What's normal? (Creating Wards Walk-Through Tutorial) - walk-through in creating wards
the method of banishing with light described in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGoiiHZOiPc
this method of binding in darkness as an alternative if light is not your preferred medium right now: "In Darkness Bound" And The Psychology Of De…
1 Like