Journal : Dreams

Hello everyone,

I’ve noticed that for some time lately, I’ve been having alot of dreams.

I’m writing a journal here so that I can look back at my dreams as and when I like.

2 Likes

Last night I had a nightmare.

It was a massive library, all kinds of books. There was a librarian aswell. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a fucking dinosaur, yes, a dinosaur, started hunting us down.

I saw it chasing the librarian(who was screaming at the top of his lungs), so I decided to save my energy in that dream by hiding. The beast was sprinting in the opposite direction to chase down that poor librarian. I thought I bypassed that threat.

I was wrong, that dinosaur stopped, turned around, and started sprinting at me!

I had to sprint for my life!

I thought I was only running in that dream, but the t*rror was so physically intense that I woke up gasping for breath.(For those who wonder why I censored the word, apparently discourse doesn’t allow it)

1 Like

The first one’s the dino could represent your primitive instinct you had to face off before knowledge. The Library represent the knowledge more or less.

But in first you had to questions in what moods you were before sleep. Did you think about something about dinosaur or mixed with something else. Because these idea imprint before sleep. You’ve get it back in full when you sleep.

Finally but not least

When you’ve gotta have a dream like that. Face the danger. Confront it. Instead of running from it. It could be weird at first but more confident you are in your wake and sleeping, more the powerful you will be.

Face it without end.

3 Likes

Absolutely not, I was not watching ANYTHING related to dinosaurs, I was watching some horror movies, which has nothing to do with a dinosaur.

I make sure I’m in a neutral mode before I sleep, no heavy emotions.

I will definitely do that!

2 Likes

One’s of the keys are there. Primal instinct of fear. The form you have get is the dinosaur.
On the same note many dream are not equal in terms of datas. Some of them are the part of your psyche you need to adress to yourself. It’s a long journey if you want to bring the ‘‘shadow self’’ up to light. Some people think dream are dream and just like t.v. pub before dying. It’s not the case, for some they represent your own self being in the dark and wanting light.

I’ve still do the shadow works do this days. It’s a long way to the top to become ‘‘complete’’ if complete exist.

3 Likes

No dreams that I can recall as of today.

Gonna temporarily take a break from content creation on youtube, will focus on astral sense development(I’m pissed that I can’t hear Lilith speak clearly, will take a look at the astral senses tutorial collection.)

3 Likes

Had a dream, where I was making love with my ex. Somehow, near climax, some guy just “stopped” it. I do not recall exactly how/why.

Since I can’t really share much about today’s dream, I will share with you all about a dream that I have had atleast twice.

I dreamt of bringing my bicycle and using it on the road. It was difficult to pedal on the road. Then I started to “bounce” on the bicycle’s rear tire (while riding it). I bounced on a wall on the left that separates the road from a private residence and then I started to fly a great height and distance. I grabbed onto trees, poles, etc and flung myself higher and higher. Then somehow the dream (which was a very vivid one) cut to a shop. In that shop, someone had a statue which was painted to be a dog though it was a different creature for the time being. Finally, I grabbed onto a tree and flung myself super high up, I could see the entire town, it was a cold, misty place. As I was falling, I was looking for a safe place to fall onto. I saw a swimming pool, but it was too far away. I was in for a crash with the hard ground. That was when I woke up.

This entire dream happened twice to me (as far as I can remember).

2 Likes

No dreams I can recall as of today, will be focused on developing astral senses as of now.

2 Likes

Do you physically write your own dreams after having them as well? This is a very efficient method to improve your dream memory recall. You can also write them in key words if this is too long to write about, it works just as well since memory itself functions in a fragmentary manner. Personally I keep a notebook near bed at arm’s reach I can take and write my dreams into without getting up.

Rereading them, and writing them drastically improved my dream memory since I started doing that habit, maybe it will do the same for you. Physical writing stimulates memory more than digital writing in my opinion (I would assume because of muscle memory being involved, which is a subconscious memory, like dream memory). And booting up the computer exposes you to blue light which forces you out of the sleep state which would facilitate dream recall, and can take some time, generally dream memory fades after a few minutes/pretty quickly.

Good thinking to at least put them here.

1 Like

Some of my dreams I have written them down.

Some was quite unfortunate cause I just forget to write it, and when I actually want to write it, I completely forget it.

As of today, I had a dream of my old nanny (It’s been so many years since I last met her), was probably staying at her house in that dream, nothing else I recall.

1 Like

Exactly. Dream memory fades extremely fast. That’s why ideally one should write it as soon as they wake up, and the more time goes the more details are lost until one cannot remember one bit of it. But you’re getting started anyway, there’s always room to improve dream memory, as long as you don’t get discouraged!

EVERYONE!

GUESS WHAT?

I WROTE DOWN A SUPER VIVID DREAM IMMEDIATELY ONCE I WOKE UP!!!

Here is my dream:

I had a dream where inside of an RHP temple, a man was crying. He was infront of a huge statue of a goddess. It was fully black, like black rock.

The main statue in the temple was that of a goddess.

It seems that the goddess was “tied” by some magick, meaning that she cannot function properly.

For some reason, I entered that temple several times in this dream (why would I do that…?).

To enter that temple, you had to crawl on the floor (the entrance of the temple was blocked by a bunch of wooden planks, except for the bottom). I remember in that dream, I tried to enter multiple times and hit my head several times on those planks.

At the entrance of each deity’s “place”, at the bottom, was some sort of inscription that completely tied those deities up.

There were only 3 deitites in that small temple.

Then, out of nowhere, a woman, her skin was green, she wore some sort of indian skirt(red colour), don’t know how to explain it, had some sort of golden crown, not the usual circle with “mountains” on it, this one was like a dome, made of gold, on her head.

She looked at the main statue and said “Why did this happen to you?”, as if trying to talk to those statues.

Then the dream cut to my old nanny’s house.

In that house, though, she was nowhere to be found.

Inside there, there were 5 chairs in the middle of the hall, lined up perfectly.

On the chair in the middle, there was a person, I couldn’t tell whether this person is male, female, good, bad, in fact, I couldn’t even see a face.

On the 2 right chairs, there were 2 RHP practitioners.

On the 2 left chairs, were my paternal side uncle and aunt. They are very jealous people.

I was leaving that house along with my parents, I didn’t see them, I just knew they were behind me.

Before leaving, I shook all of their hands, that person in the middle, I am still confused as to who that is. I didn’t see a recognizable face, gender,etc.

Once I was out, searching for my shoes, instead of wearing my standard sandals, I wore some sort of weird shoes, weird in the sense that I’ve never seen such shoes before.

I wore it.

Then it cut back to the temple.

Inside the temple was the same green woman.

She was talking to that lifeless statue. I remember her saying this one phrase, “I must now use lime and and apply it’s juice all over you for that (magick) to leave you.”

The reason why I put the word magick in brackets is because I knew she was referring to that word but I don’t remember what word she used.

The dream then cut once again, but this time to a different place.

It cut to me and my parents watching some show on an ipad??!!

We NEVER do that, but hear me out.

I saw in that show, an indian actress, Nayanthara acting in some role that I do not remember of.

At one point, for whatever fucking reason, she decided to lift her skirt up and show her vagina. (I did NOT control this dream. This dream was just extremely vivid. I did NOT take control of this dream.). And instead of just closing that show upon seeing her nude, my parents were like, “Oh what a pussy! I just saw her pussy!”

Bro, what the fuck?!

Then I woke up.

Crazy dream, right?

1 Like

Lol, funny dream.

Congratulations! You wrote down the dream just as you woke up and your dream memory is getting better! Working dream memory is as easy as that, write and write, read and read what has been written some time ago.

With habit it may also increase dream vividness. It’s like a muscle you train by focusing attention to it. Before I started, I could only remember one or two details, after a few weeks of training I can write 4 to 5 pages long of details of dreams I have.

Up to recently it only worked if I woke up twice, now it works with a single wake-up.

Yeah that was me. I’m kidding lol ofc. But it could be someone you gave focused attention to but did not know that person’s identity in your day before going to sleep, who knows. I would guess the left side would be people you know and interact with or at least think about a bit, the RHP perhaps by opposition of what you read around here and/or about them. As for the rest of the dream, I have no clue personally!

Did anyone on the chairs wear robes? Do you remember physical features aside from the middle one? What made you think/feel that the right part were two RHP practitioners?

1 Like

They looked like this.

This is what made me say that they are RHP practitioners.

I did not see any people in robes.

I can clearly remember others physical features.

Interesting, I would believe the same if I saw individuals resembling that.

1 Like

I HATE when I can’t remember my shitty dreams man.

Feeling pissed for no reason, getting easily annoyed.

Nothing to say as of now.

Been developing astral senses, after every session, I feel like I can see some colors (not clearly, looks more like an aura, seeing blue).

1 Like

Haha, same. Don’t beat yourself up about it though, you have the every single night of the rest of your life available to be remembered after all. More than a second chance, a million more second chances rather.

Personally i’ve been very detached about it, I think that helps. I remember the dream? Well i’ll note it down. I don’t? Well, there’s always tomorrow for that.

If you really feel angry without reason maybe banishing would do you some good a little. Sometimes i’ve been like that as well, did a simple banishing while speaking in tongues (just my own personal method though) and then i’m more relaxed than before. In fact I just did it now. I’m still just a little restless but, it feels a little less like that than before.

Nice if you see auras this fast! Personally I don’t see shit yet except about colors eyes closed but I already had it before astral senses so I think that’s not it.

1 Like

I see, I only did chanting of a mantra given by Fastos and Meton.

This is from an ex forum member who contacted these 2 entities.

Been chanting this, seems to make me see things in my peripheral vision and also have my eyes feel like they’ve been closed for about 5 minutes, then opened.

1 Like

Oh, thanks a lot! I’ll do it at some point, much appreciated tip! Maybe i’ll see stuff as well, who knows.

1 Like

I had a dream, but I didn’t write it down.

Result? I forgot literally everything in that dream.

1 Like