Journal 1: The Beginning of My Path

You have my condolences. I hope your wound heals soon. I can’t even imagine the pain and sorrow of losing a parent. I almost lost my mother when I was little and it broke me, your pain is bigger then mine, i can’t even imagine what you’ve been through . I hope you will be better soon.

2 Likes

Thank you very much i really needed that advice. I hope one day i can heal hopefully and im sorry you had to experience that.

1 Like

But either way i will always remember him in my heart.

It’ normal, the scar may never heal, but the pain, eventually, will fade away. Try doing other things, so that you will think of something else. Maybe go out with a friend, after talking on a subject you will find yourself preoccupied with the subject and will forget about the tragedy for some time. It won’t heal you, but at least it will help you divert from the pain and maybe it will release some of the pain. It will be hard to do it, but it’s worth giving a try.

2 Likes

thats the issue because of the virus sadly i cant go out and my friends are really far from me as they live in a different country so yea but i will try to focus on others stuff for some time i guess. Medtation does help so maybe ill try doing that too and thank you again for all the advice. It means alot to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, one more piece of advice, try asking a spirit to calm you down, this works for me when I’m depressed. For me it’s King Paimon, for you, from what i read, myabe it’s archangel Michael. Oh yeah don’t listen to sad music, that’s a huge mistake you can do, try some happy music, that’s if you feel like you can listen to music. Hope you will be better soon.

2 Likes

wow yeah most people in here does say i have to work with Micheal as he seems to be closer to me also my mom is a chirstian but she always says his name and tells me to ask for his help which is kind of cool tbh (btw she got blind after her diabeites issue) and wow how did you know i listen to sad music whenever im sad. You have a real talent in this :smiley:

1 Like

Just got a feeling. I was christian too(kinda my whole life). I used to pray a long time ago. Short story, nothing happened. I was always attracted to the occult, but I was stopping myself from searching further, till i had enough and stopped praying. Years passed and somehow i find this quote “If you pray to god and he doesn’t help you, you are praying to the wrong god”. From there i found this forum and wanted to talk to Lucifer. Not because I got attracted to him, because the pure belief that he can do anything (like from nothing). I did a lot of useless things like I tried
to make 20 petition spells, to different demons. All of them requesting to give me 1mil€ from thin air. After that i burned it. It didn’t work, but the temperature dropped like crazy, the wind somehow started to blow inside (no windows opened). I know, i was childish and dumb. From there I started to read a lot of information here and i learned a lot of things. I got attracted to King Paimon, like how you are attracted to archangel Michael. He did a lot of nice things for me.

1 Like

actually everyone listens to sad music when they depressed, so its very common

hope you get healed soon! :))
and bookmarked!

4 Likes

awww thats sweet but i do feel pulled towards father lucifer too and wow your experience sounds so cool as for the christian part i totally relate as i was one too but at a young age i was always pulled towards demons and angels and greek mythology and then after researching i found this awesome site. Best of luck in your journey

2 Likes

Awww thanks for bookmarking thats so nice of you.

2 Likes

I kinda find myself in you:)) Best of luck for you too

2 Likes

nah, the threads pretty awesome, it also gave me some ideas so thanks for that :DD

And by reading your experinces, i can learn from that, so yeah keep posting! (:

2 Likes

you and @Emanuel are such good friends thx :smiley:

3 Likes

Journal 7: Viberations in my Head

So today i was meditating and you all might have known how much i have wanted to be able to hear spirits. well as i was meditating today my head started getting a little heavy in a very comforting binural kinda way and no i haven’t listened to any binural before or after or anytime at all so it was confusing to me but it felt good then as i tried to focus behind my ear i could hear some kinda radio tuning and no they weren’t any sounds or voices but i have heard in here before that this kind of sound means my Clairvoyance is being opened so i kept going at it but i was only able to go till 8 mins even tho i put the timer on 15 mins for this meditation. I’ll try doing this meditation again sometime and try to see if i can hear anything. I’m starting to think this might be lucifer trying to help me but either way i’m happy to see that i’m making some kind of progess even though mine is kinda slow pace.

4 Likes

That’s new. Clairvoyance so soon.

I didn’t get it until I worked at it.
Good for you.

1 Like

Even im surpised and thank you ^ω^
Best of luck to you too in your journey.

2 Likes

Good job, keep the hard work.

1 Like

Look up Steve Nobel, listen to a few of his meditations. Try not to accept his dogma too much, he’s very alligned with the RHP.

He is an amazing person, though. Go check him out for some massive growth.

Just a tip; if you’re 100% in the game during the meditation, you’ll only need to do it once.

2 Likes

Idk as i have alot already to do on my plate so let me see when i can do it then ill try doing it.

1 Like