Join me - March 1st 2018, Opening The Gates

Yes definitely helped a lot. Now ive got something to formulate with.

My other situation is that i would really prefer not having an unknown spirit summoned into my home just for me to banish it (given the circumstances of the reason we are doing this)… but I live in the brick and cement world. No where to do an outdoor ritual without cops for sure asking me wtf im doing in a park alone at night while its closed.

Any ideas how i can bring the dead witch back here but outside?

3 Likes

I actually would prefer them to come in. But the last time i stopped banishing entities my gf was engaged by 4 spirits and it scared her so badly she left my house at 4am, drove home, and sat in her car until she saw a neighbor leaving for work lmao. Shes not into the occult at all.

So I need them outside lol. She didnt come back to my house for a month

3 Likes

If you contact a psychopomp spirit to help with your summoning and state exactly what kinds of spirits you’re looking for and tell the spirit to make sure that the dead don’t linger in your home then you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Ok cool. Good shit Aluriel

2 Likes

If you want them to linger but leave your girlfriend alone then just tell them that and make the intent clear that they do not approach your girlfriend.

If you want them outside your help but not to be able to come in then there are various wards and protective techniques that you can do to seal off your home from their reach :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad I could help Rob

2 Likes

You know the true name of the grim reaper, if he was even an actual entity based off something real. @Aluriel

2 Likes

Something really heavy and GOOD is coming, i keep getting flashes of things a few moments before they happen, not deja vu, it’s something that happens from time to time… really juiced about this! :smiling_imp: :sparkles:

11 Likes

You saw me in my new range rover that I dont have yet? :pray:

5 Likes

Jokes aside. Very exciting

2 Likes

Would if I could babe! :+1:

4 Likes

Azrael is the angel of death. So maybe that.
@Aluriel has some fantastic advice. The only thing I would add is that there is a lesser-known entity of the Goetia that could be very useful in this. It is a psychopomp by the name of Aosoth. S/he can help with seeing across planes and is quite cozy with the dead.

7 Likes

You know I waa thinking Bune. I know he she is associated with money but also the keeper of the graveyards and moves the dead… :thinking::thinking:

Going to look up that entity as well

5 Likes

There isn’t a ton of info on Aosoth out there. I’ve done a fair amount of research on that one so hit me up if you need/want more info.

3 Likes

Youre right. I only see bands. Got anything good?

2 Likes

You have my participation
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Why not try to evoke him as just that ? The grim reaper ? And look through that mask to see what lies beneath :wink:

2 Likes

Lol I get it man. Ive been doing this for a year and ive excelled fast, but I knownmy limits and undergoing and evocation of a pyschopomp, communicating with it to find out who it is, opening a portal, summoning the deceased in a completely new ritual, for me is a lot. Lol I dont want to get caught up in the side line questions when I am trying to bring a witch back to earth…

2 Likes

Totally understand :slight_smile: you can use and incorporate what we you’re comfortable with :slight_smile: and you certainly don’t need a psychopomp. Just do whatever feels right

2 Likes

The pyschopomp feels like the right thing to do for sure. So does everything else. Just adding more at that moment will be overkill for me I know it. Also incorporating the pre meditation and all. Ya bro lol. Ill fkin pass out or summon a toad

5 Likes