Join me - March 1st 2018, Opening The Gates

Worse things than that! :+1: :frog:

4 Likes

Decided on Oya

2 Likes

Count me in What’s the fuzz again? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ll join in on this for sure. :slight_smile: It’s about time th world gets back what is rightfully our birthright.

8 Likes

I sent you a PM.

2 Likes

Good choice !!

2 Likes

I’m probably going to go with the gateway of fire for this ritual. What sort of herbs/incense for burning would y’all recommend to vibe energetically with death/shades of witches passed?

4 Likes

Fresh out of “Holy” items. My grandma’s New Testament and a few saucers is all I have left of her.

I’m in however! Have some new focus techniques begging to be used.

6 Likes

Rosemary comes to mind: Rosemary for Remembrance.

7 Likes

I’ll see what I can do. Kind of limited in my options here.

3 Likes

Simply calling the power of your own blood is plenty! :+1:

7 Likes

Realised right now this February doesn’t have the 29 day, this is tomorrow, lmao,
Need to look asap for my time zone, if it is in the middle of the night for me I will pee my pants in the crossroads but ho hell yeah I am doing this!
:joy::joy:

9 Likes

I just saw this cool thread and your previous reply made 100% sense.There is something heavy in the air which is causing delays and silence around us.Its very potent, not a dreadful feeling, but I sense it will hit the pimps sitting in mosques and churches very hard.Its like the rage of the thousands of talented people who were undermined for their brains and powerful souls ages ago.I sense anger.In my case, I know I was a talented male witch who got into trouble in their last life for being too good at what they did at the hands of the pimps of organised religion.I have been lost for half of this life wondering who I am and finding myself.I need to find my way back.

Maybe the entities we work with are not just quiet but pausing and holding their breath as they test us to manifest what they have taught us.Tonight is an exam.

At this point I am sitting in a dark room observing a black candle lit in front of a mirror.

Folks, give it a push, we can accomplish anything tonight if we all join astral hands.

While Belial went quiet 24 hours ago, Ive sensed quiet from Lucifer and King Paimon for the last one week.
I feel they should all be back in their glory soon.But right now the Universe is pausing.

p.s if there is a Void of Course moon happening in your time zone in this date, be ready to see the altars and the hair on the back of your neck going haywire.No wonder I have been feeling sweaty and goosebumps all today.Also maybe we should expect everything to end in heavy sleep.We will all be tired in the end I guess!

7 Likes

It will lead to many more people waking up - and I’ll be fuelling my brains with plenty of coconut oil and wintery comfort food to avoid tiredness. :wink: :muscle:

11 Likes

I am in… I should find enoguht time for opening at least one portal :wink:

4 Likes

I checked actually yesterday. No void for me. But my understanding is that a void of course moon is not the best time to perform magick so why would we want a void of course moon. Can you explain?

3 Likes

Texas is ready. Many doors here are already open and just need a welcome mat -

3 Likes

Awesome @Trilby . Good luck.

2 Likes

By Fire, Water and Air, and the Earth on which I stand; Spirit above, below, within, and without; may those murdered by Water and Fire by ignorant and oppressive authority be warmed and cooled.
May you once again walk this Earth, may we never forget, may we reside together in peace.
May we all take back what was stolen from us, without and within.

10 Likes

Is that a lamp with different color options??

1 Like