Jinn question

It actually is needed in their realm, they live as many humans do simply with added capabilities over humans. They have homes, jobs, the whole 9 yards, I’ve witnessed them building structures, spars, and so forth/ As for belief you’re right if that were the case here but my beliefs form around my experiences, so in this case you’re far from right. But luckily I do not project alone and often in a group so the joined confirmations of what everyone experienced tells me that they do have forms and can choose to be formless if they want to or not.

But also my foundation allows me to tell a fake form from a real one so that’s also not the case here, but experiences differ from someone who seen them here compared to someone whose actually been to their realm and experienced their lives there.

5 Likes

Since u have seen what they look like velenos, what do they look liek???

There’s no debating then because you guys saw them🤷‍♂️

Someone once saw the shadow of a monster then turns out it was just a sweater hanging from a chair

1 Like

you cannot know the true form of a “Born from an extinguished fire” entity.
they can show up in any form you want or they want.
i’ve been working with them in my entire life.
As Arabian … jinn is the most common around.
you have to know everything about them before doing the next step.
if you cant find someone with a sight to help you out.
then i guess you have to know with you’r own way.
using some techniques and practicing it.
you can see all of them.
as J.Williams said … you can see them in a steamy way.
although they have a steady form … not everyone can handle the true form of them.
so they show you a form that you can handle … like aaa picture in your mind.
after that when they know you can handle the true powerful form of them.
they will show up.
after 7 years with working with everyone in there.
i still get scared during the show up … they show up in the true forms.
and because i cant handle.
they are just … leaving !
you’re just destroying the way you want to contact with them.
if they go invisible … it’ll take a long time to see them again.
so practice with them on a power measure.
as a … form of light or darkness.
a steam.
anything you like.

2 Likes

That analogy only works on those new to this :slight_smile: and yeah there was never going to really be a debate, after years of confirmations and experience the ney sayers don’t really have much to give me.

3 Likes

Wait u saw their true form?!!

hows the relationship between Jinnestan and the Infernal Kingdom?

2 Likes

Jinn were originally nature spirits but I mean of course your religious ideals will view things in a different manner which is no real point in continuing trying to tell others what isn’t possible without actually improving your own experiences.

1 Like

There isn’t one. There’s Jinn in the Infernal nation but they are part of that nation not Jinnestan.

2 Likes

That single word sums up the years of experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

No the fact I can go to their realm and experience them as they actually are over simple arm chair practitioners who go off books and never got to :man_shrugging: just my opinion until you experience it you can’t exactly be a nay sayer atleast a legitimate one lol.

UPG alone doesnt work, books alone doesnt work, mixing the two does wonders :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I actually do have experience with these guys called Jinn but personally I leave my huge ego by the door before going to Los Jinneles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I meant Jinnestan😁

i’ve 8 years of experiences of working with the jinn.
every day i work with a different one.
so don’t tell me i’m looking from a religious way.
i was talking about her not me btw.
i know how they look like.
i know how to work with them.
everything in there world is freakin different from all what you mentioned.
first you have to know what you’re really dealing with cuz summoning jinn
and working with the true jinn kings.
they are only 7 kings.
maybe after thinking 14.
but that doesn’t mean you can easly summon them.
they don’t show up.
they telepathically contacting the one …
using a servant or a jinn.
it’s not as simple as doing a research … it’s endless informations.
every thing is possible there.
as i mentioned on my reply.
they have … and they don’t.
you cannot handle the true freaking form of a 10M tall guy naked with a freaking muscles.
you cannot handle the true freaking form of a jinn female with a head full of snakes and a serpent eyes.
and very unkown body.
so don’t tell me about exp please.

2 Likes

Ive had some experience with them as well… except with the wvil ones sadly ;-;… uses to see shadows in broad daylight back in my hous in egypt o-o… and used to hear them sometimes. Thankfully we moved out

I’m going 2 decades of working with them.

You may not be able to handle them but lets not confuse me for you.

That’s fine, but my point still stands :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have 7 but apparently our experiences combined aren’t worth a single penny here :confused::grinning:

1 Like

i respect you’r point at the end … hope for more informations.

2 Likes

yup.

2 Likes

You’re fine but my stance is don’t assume your experiences with dealing with them here have anything to do with my experiences in dealing with them in projection to their realm, so yes experiencing them here will be different from experiencing them there.

It doesn’t when you are throwing a sarcastic fit simply because I reject the fact you are making it like your 7 years can tell me what is and isnt in their realm.

2 Likes