Jesus & Judeo-Christian Ideas About Demons

Because people can’t get over their childhood religious problems. It’s kinda funny, because the whole association to Lucifer and those entities that are “demonic” as “dark” is completely a Judeo-Christian construct. So it’s kinda funny that Jesus is talked about in this way as a sign being being “liberated” from Christianity, and yet 95% of people can’t help but continuously rely on the Judeo-Christian associations related to “demons”. Shit is funny like that.

1 Like

Jesus is just a rip off of some pagan solar god of the white people. So by crucifying jesus amd worshipping that as a good deity, and then demonizing the physical side of life (in the form of demons) “they” basically turned Mankinds Higher and Lower nature into Scapegoats demonizing both in different ways.

Hahaha, I cann see that, although most gods are, in some way, ripoffs. This type of demonization of other things is far older than Jesus, I find it pretty funny that the Judeo-Christian paradigm is considered somehow more guilty of spiritual retardation than anything else. I was a lot more successful, but that widespread success is only about half a millennium old. But it can seem that it’s more successful throughout history because modern education highlights European history more so than anything else.

But hell, the Judeo-Christian paradigm started as a result of the type of rebellion that exists against it right now. People didn’t like the deistic culture, said fuck you, and did something else. I’m pretty sure Ra, Bael, Ashteroth were just as terrible in their eyes as Jesus or YHWH is to pagans, and both probably had atrocities committed in their name to excess. Who knows… I personally don’t care. But I do find the rebellion a bit infantile now because it attempts to treat Judeo-Christian problems as somehow different, when it just so happens that it got big around the time people got bigger guns and more advanced material technology. Even still, in comparison to the violence of a place like ancient China… it’s just human shit. God(s) can be easy to pin as the problem, but it would be something else if it wasn’t a deity.

1 Like

There is a reasoning for bringing up the original issue is not to hate on religion, but to get at the real SOURCE of what they were fighting over was a certain knowledge. They will fight over it as hungry vampires to rule the roost so to speak because there is a profit. Life is War… Where one then has a War of Grail Blood Sacrifices as a giant alchemical elemental soup to make the Pholosophers stone ($ymbolic). How deeply do you wish to drink of the Grail is a symbolic sacrifice into a paradigm of someone elses…where its not just drinking deeply of and partaking of the grail…but as the Templar said in Indiana Jones “Choose Wisely” which doesnt necessarily mean do what he did in the movie lol…but is a source message.

Example… Indiana lets The Grail Go…and the blonde goes for the Grail.

Subconscious message: natural demonization of higher reality (let the prize go…what Indiana did), whike a demonization of the lower reality as going to hell which is dropping into the pit where Nazi women go. Lol. Yet… One can have the Grail simultaneously of Higher and Lower Realities. Go figure.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:4, topic:6409”]There is a reasoning for bringing up the original issue is not to hate on religion, but to get at the real SOURCE of what they were fighting over was a certain knowledge. They will fight over it as hungry vampires to rule the roost so to speak because there is a profit. Life is War… Where one then has a War of Grail Blood Sacrifices as a giant alchemical elemental soup to make the Pholosophers stone ($ymbolic). How deeply do you wish to drink of the Grail is a symbolic sacrifice into a paradigm of someone elses…where its not just drinking deeply of and partaking of the grail…but as the Templar said in Indiana Jones “Choose Wisely” which doesnt necessarily mean do what he did in the movie lol…but is a source message.

Example… Indiana lets The Grail Go…and the blonde goes for the Grail.

Subconscious message: natural demonization of higher reality (let the prize go…what Indiana did), whike a demonization of the lower reality as going to hell which is dropping into the pit where Nazi women go. Lol. Yet… One can have the Grail simultaneously of Higher and Lower Realities. Go figure.[/quote]

Again, I don’t argue that this is true, that their reasoning for doing these things was based on what you said. Rather, what I get at is the rampant highlighting (not singling you out) of Judeo-Christian paradigms has somehow being more guilty of this than other cultures, when it is something that is a recurring human fault across most known cultures, both ancient and modern. As such, this problem that is now popularized by Judeo-Christians is not simply their issue, it’s a human issue that simply manifested through this religious paradigm. They just happened to come into great global power as a result of mass technological development.

I also want to point out that while Judeo-Christian paradigms are touted on the surface, the people in power still hold their primary allegiance to paradigms that people are now considering “better” alternatives. For example, the city of Washington DC was built in a manner that paid homage to, and concentrated power, through a variety of Egyptian architectural models and symbols. The supposed Illuminati is nothing but a group that pays direct homage to Egyptian spiritual paradigms and goals. So if these are the guys in power, wouldn’t it be a bit ignorant to call these agendas “Judeo-Christian” when the people pushing them hold their allegiance to a paradigm that is severely demonized in the beginning parts of the Judeo-Christian religious doctrine?

And yet, Egyptian spirituality is touted by several races and modern cultures as being “greater”, “more powerful”, and “more peaceful” than the current Judeo-Christian paradigm. So I wasn’t saying that anyone is wrong in pointing out what people due under the Judeo-Christian banner, I’m just saying that the rest of these guys are equally as guilty i.e. Eastern cultures or ancient pagan cultures.

1 Like

No. The illuminati is judeo christian. The illuminati shares the same underlying belief structure. It is satanism…but it is “christian satanism,” because it validates the same underlying belief structure. If you think hou are rebelling or you think you are freeing yourself from the constraints of church because you practice Satanism or Luciferianism you are wrong… Because it shares the same underlying foundational belief structure. You cannot free yourself of it unless you go back to the source. That of course, I will leave yoj to find out on your own as it is part of the game afterall, and not everyone has the drive to care to find out.

Well, I’m just looking at it from a perspective of having family members who are in the groups considered Illuminati such as the Freemasons (and others that I am not going to highlight). From what I have been exposed to, the use of Judeo-Christian archetypes is only really a front, primarily because these groups are quite a bit older than Judeo-Christian religions. At least some of these Illuminat groups have ties to the Egyptian Djedi (where the term “Jedi” was taken from with Star Wars), who were a group of warrior priests/magicians who were named after the Sorcerer Djedi, at least in certain legends. From this group was spurned the Templar Knights and groups of the like, and their agendas were based on their origins.

So it’s kinda hard to pin these guys are Judeo-Christian groups when they have lineages that pre-date Judeo-Christian religions by hundreds, or even thousands of years. The use of “Satan”, again, is just something that is fed to people to wet their appetite for allure. Hell, even most members of these groups won’t know this at an entry level, but as I said with the layout of Washington DC, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything Judeo-Christian. You will see Greek gods and archetypes before seeing anything blatantly Christian.

The use of Judeo-Christian archetypes also doesn’t mean that a person actually follows Judeo-Christian ideology. As you said before, most of these paradigms are borrowed from older things, so the use of Jesus can appear to be something that pays homage to YHWH. However, considering that Jesus is an adopted archetype from beings like Horus, they can cleverly appear to be doing something “Christian” when in actuality they are worshiping Horus.

Honestly, I personally don’t care because I am not attracted to most pre-known paradigms for precisely the reason you state. Yes, I wholeheartedly agree that Satanism and Luciferianism are just people gravitating toward the “evil” side of Judeo-Christian paradigms. Since the associations to Lucifer and Satan are all derived from the Judeo-Christian thought, you’re entering that current whether you are on one end of the spectrum or the other. Considering these entities “dark”, for instance, has not real validity outside of Judeo-Christian thinking. I’m glad things are this way, because without it I would not have been attracted to self-realized beings and how powerful they can be.

At any rate, this might be getting pretty far off topic, and I don’t want this discussion to detract from the original subject of the matter. If necessary, I hope the admin would move this discussion somewhere else if it has become a distraction from the original topic.

1 Like

Okay froods, I’ve split this into its own topic so Is It Easier to Curse or Heal? won’t get too derailed. :slight_smile:

Because people can’t get over their childhood religious problems. It’s kinda funny, because the whole association to Lucifer and those entities that are “demonic” as “dark” is completely a Judeo-Christian construct. So it’s kinda funny that Jesus is talked about in this way as a sign being being “liberated” from Christianity, and yet 95% of people can’t help but continuously rely on the Judeo-Christian associations related to “demons”. Shit is funny like that.[/quote]

The ancient Egyptians had Apep, and beings in the underworld who were solely malignant and evil, as well as Set, the great adversary of Horus and Osiris who nonetheless was a tower of strength and who protected Ra at night.

The Hindus have asuras and in village Hinduism especially, spirits of disease which are simply malign, and also devas like Kali and Rudra, who are destructive and yet also essential faces of God; in fact, almost every non-JC and pre-Abrahamic culture ever has concepts of the purely evil, and also, that which is terrifying and occasionally malevolent, but also a necessary part of creation (in the same manner as some people see Lucifer, Belial, or Azazel) so I disagree that talk of “demons” is purely JC in origin.

I didn’t say demons overall, I’m saying that the standard demons of LHP are of Abrahamic origin, and that the orientation to these entities is based off Judeo-Christian work. I agree, there are several of these entities, billions even, that exist outside of the Abrahamic faith. But how much information, in the modern era, is placed on working with these entities in the LHP community? Can we even find a readily nameable Asura that is referred to in modern, practical works regarding the LHP? That’s what I was saying, that in the modern, Western magickal community, these “demons” are 95%-based in the Judeo-Christian pantheon.

1 Like

I probably missed out the traditional Satanic websites where everyone wears upside down corsses, I prefer the approach E.A. has taken a few times where he stated they’re elder gods of various types - that’s certainly how they feel to me, anyway.

I agree, there are several of these entities, billions even, that exist outside of the Abrahamic faith. But how much information, in the modern era, is placed on working with these entities in the LHP community?

On this site, E.A. posted about working with Ahriman and some of the Persian demonic spirits, I haven’t got my book here at the moment but several were mentioned in the Azi Dahaka evocation posted on YT.

I think a lot of people are working to overturn their existing programming, so that’'s why the anti-Christian currents appeal so much, it’s a natural reaction?

I probably missed out the traditional Satanic websites where everyone wears upside down corsses, I prefer the approach E.A. has taken a few times where he stated they’re elder gods of various types - that’s certainly how they feel to me, anyway.

I agree, there are several of these entities, billions even, that exist outside of the Abrahamic faith. But how much information, in the modern era, is placed on working with these entities in the LHP community?

On this site, E.A. posted about working with Ahriman and some of the Persian demonic spirits, I haven’t got my book here at the moment but several were mentioned in the Azi Dahaka evocation posted on YT.

I think a lot of people are working to overturn their existing programming, so that’'s why the anti-Christian currents appeal so much, it’s a natural reaction?[/quote]

You have to understand, you are talking about several specific instances in this scenario that, while they exist, do not necessarily reflect the current as a whole. Even with EA, most of his print information revolves around Abrahamic entities, to a point where rarely any other type of entity was mentioned in WoD, EE, or BoA for that matter. He does have books where you work with chakras, but in the modern society Yogic work is not considered highly contrary to Abrahamic religions, and is actually the foremost spiritual paradigm to be considered a companion with it. So I can’t really consider anything Yogic a departure from Abrahamic-inspired spirituality.

My whole thing is that if the goal is liberation from a current, it doesn’t make too much sense to constantly work with it’s denizens. Even the idea that they are ancient deities is still a rectification of these beings in the current rather than liberation of the current. And that’s fine, but then at this point it’s not a departure from a current, but a re-orientation to it. Still, the current is Abrahamic, it’s just working with entities that are religiously known as being evil in the current.

Personally, I would depart the whole thing altogether, because the Abrahamic entities are kinda lackluster in comparison with other cultures. Then again, I don’t really like working with other cultures entities at all so…

1 Like

Well, like I said I didn’t come to where I’m at now from trad. Satanism, or whatever, so I’m not sure what current you’re talking about?

The rest - who to work with and how to percieve them - is a matter of personal choice and taste, and down to the individual.