Jesus is Dead--Bible Destroyed!

As a former Christian long time ago I completely destroyed the Bible and it is worthless now let me point out all the problems and some interesting stuff you might not of known.
First I will state what I found and bellow I will give Info for indepth. As many on the LHP still struggle with this religion I was one at the begining ^ ^

***Contradictions with the Book-- Old testament Full of Contradictions all sorts the God is Evil and Tyranical and in many ways the Satan there is Good. New Testament same stuff but even more Contradictions that make the book pointless to study but the Bible Dups close their eyes as all of Christendom does.

***Errors in Translations-- Not to mention that people made whole branches of a simple error in translation as is with the name Lucifer it shoudn’t be in the Book although the God Lucifer took on this name you should ask him about this as I might be wrong, there are many more samples like this one word misplased one mistranslated and a whole branch comes out like a new religion.

***Absolutely no Historical Basis --All the Characters in the Book are Symbolical even Adam and Eve nothing is Historical none of them Existed the Bible Jesus didn’t exist Solomon Didn’t exist King David Didn’t Exist even Israel didn’t Exist the whole country is new somewhat 200BC it is a made up country with brainwashed people some one had an agenda with it.

There is something really wrong with it, And let me point out something Important Somebody Last Year did Somekind of Magic that Rewired History and it was obvious it must have been some powerful stuff.

Here is some material for more indepth ^ ^
**Contradictions you can find them yourself by just googling here is a small sample https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH2kW_Z9BcQ
**God is Evil and Hates Humanity
http://thegodmurders.com/article/5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kREi6xPJEQM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZa_lLcqKkk
------And Let me point out That Christians make a whole lot of effort to hide these stuff also the so called Apologetics when you see them more deeply they are full of BS.

**No Historical Facts

**The symbolic Jesus

Some Interesting Points I found out–
The Enochian Angels that John Dee Claimed that they lied to him I think they haven’t
This is what they said:
Some of the things Kelly and Dee claimed the angels revealed to them seemed to echo Gnostic heresy of earlier times, so assuming Kelly’s alarm was for real, it was justified.
In John Dee’s diary for June 8, 1584, he states that the spirits attempted to persuade Kelly:

• That Jesus was not God.
  • That no prayer ought to every be made to Jesus.
  • That there is no sin.
  • That man’s soul goes from “one body to another chiildes quickening or animation” (transmigration of souls).
  • That as many men and women as are now, have always been alive upon the earth (a scientific impossibility which can easily be proven a lie)
  • That the generation of mankind from Adam and Eve, is not a History, but “a writing which has another sense”.
  • That there was no Holy Ghost.
  • They Enochian “angels” would “not suffer him to pray to Jesus Christ; but would rebuke him, saying, that ‘he robbed God of his honour, etc.’”

Isn’t that the same stuff we are curently finding out although John Dee was very Religious and woudn’t believe them.

Please Share your Thoughts ^-^

10 Likes

Okay. I agree with most of what is said, but there is some Truth to the Garden of Eden as far as I am aware. Just from my personal experience it seems like it wasn’t an entirely fabricated story. Did not happen like it was written in the Bible though. Don’t know how much is true really.

2 Likes

Yes!!! Agreed with this.

1 Like

I haven’t studied the topic beyond that about Adam and Eve I got this conclusion from alot of sources and something internal to it.

2 Likes

@KingVelizar Well, I will talk to some of the entities I work with at some point about it then. One of the Fallen was meant to have been there at the time.

2 Likes

Awesome I will wait for your reply on this Topic then ^-^

2 Likes

@KingVelizar It may be a while, but I will try.

2 Likes

Yeah, especially when you consider a large portion of Genesis was a bastardization of the Enuma Elish, due to the Jews captivity by the Babylonians.

Other figures in the collected works called the Bible are also verified through modern archaeology. Pontius Pilate, for example: Pilate stone - Wikipedia

Hate to break it to him but it seems King David was also quite real: Tel Dan stele - Wikipedia

Granted, he was more likely a tribal leader or regional figure than the grand king depicted in the bible, but real none the less.

To discount every single thing contained in the bible because of what has been done in the name of it’s words is to deprive onesself of some interesting material. I try to focus more on what the book DOES have to offer. I debunked the BS contained in it many years ago. But he is on the right track.

5 Likes

The events probably happened in some way. That doesn’t mean their views on God are anywhere near correct though.

2 Likes

Thank you for this post! Especially the information on John Dee’s interaction with the Enochian angels.

2 Likes

Many of the figures in Christianity have definitely not lived if you think about it, but there are a few pieces of evidence that similar stories have happened, including;

• The Tigris and Euphrates may have caused the “Great Flood.”
  • An imprint in the ground has been speculated to be the landing stop of Noah’s ark near Turkey
  • Sekeletal remains found in an archeological dig suggests Jesus might have been Ethiopian

There is also some evidence against the Bible, such as;

• No historical or archeological evidence the Egyptians actually enslaved the Jews.
  • No evidence for the Virgin Mary
  • Angels mentioned are considered to be hallucinations similar to the Area 51-UFO sightings (by scientists).

For the most part I can’t get through Genesis without wanting to slam the book close and chuck it in the river because there’s a whole lotta “nope” in the Bible. At least 90% of it is BS (there are some good side-stories but the main focus points are crap).

3 Likes

…* long frustrated sigh*

5 Likes

This is awesome lolol!!! I knew it.

2 Likes

Well, IDK. you make this out to be as if “You” discovered all this and “You” Destroyed the Bible. As a person who spends hours on Athiest youtube and facebook sites, especially the past 2 years- I am having an impossible time believe this is your Grand Work and Accomplishment. Alot of this stuff has origins in the 1800, not to mention the past 30 years has been a literary niagra of books and websites all, doing this “destruction’ you claim to have done. So points for originality??? sorry dude- 0.
As for having destroyed the bible- not likely. true, it is largely a “plagerised invention” based on Rewrites of small bands of minority priests post Diaspora with Babylnonian, assyrian akkadian and sumerian texts and influences- so you can’t destroy the bible without taking out chunks of those with it. With a very little bit of honesty from “scholars” the bible will be far less than “holy” but serves well as a condensed and coded road map to the original Civilisations and their Accumulated texts.
As for “Jesus is dead”- truthfully the facts show there may well not ever have been a “Jesus”- though I am happy to close the box on that there are still plenty of good atheist scholars for whom there is still opening for debate.
though i would rather not enter into a debate- even though you state “Jesus was no God and Noone ought to pray to him”- Well ddduuuhh, if he existed he said the very same thing so not surprise there, as a Former Christian Priest Theologian for 40 years I can also say your study and experiance with the bible and its origins and what it actually says runs really really shallow and inaccurate- repleat with strawmen that the average person could spit and knock over. Seriously John Dee as a source for confirmation of the problems and doctrines of the bible? A studied and educated brain likely muttered “WTF” before finishing your thesis.
There was no Holy Ghost? really? I guess you missed the courses on the Evolution of early christian thought. That is like saying ‘There is no Allah’ or talking donkey.
Not one of the books attributed to some name, Joshua, books of Moses, Isaiah Matthew Mark Luke John- were ever written at any time by the names they carry. The majority of the “pauline Epistles” are admitted forgeries- by anyone who has actually read and studied them, not to mention the rest of the “Pauline Epistiles” have pretty strong evidence that they themselves could very well be constructs of Marcion- as Paul is nearly impossible to prove actually lived, nothing in “his” books are written in any way like a person with his story would write. But for the benifit of the doubt, the Desponsyni- aka, Holy Family that Jesus woulda coulda shoulda belonged in and did exist- hated Paul, and some sources claim he killed Jesus’ Brother who was the Temple High priest which sparked off the “Jewish Wars” which ended at Masada.
Great Belial I could go on forever on the crumbs you tossed out, but you felt pretty good about “Your Discovery and Destruction”- so I won’t hammer on a dead horse.
I have to feel badly that so many people who want to shred the book and defame it- have themselves never actually and honestly studied it, and frankly parrots make for boring teachers.
Last thought; not one page of the bible, not one “book” ever at all, were intended or expected to be gathered together into a “Canon” defining “God” or Yahweh or Jesus, or thier opinions, hence the reason for the contridictions, and the outright invention of them all. Current day jewish Scholars IN Israel admit there is no need to think that Abraham Isaac or Jacob or MOSES ever Existed-- but the stories serve well to keep people in line and keep the coffers filled. Now, if you want to actually learn something worth while go to the Actual source for when and where the real issues of the “Semitic” Tribes originate from—
— http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/ – and just to help you not get all caught up in the “Sumer was the first civilisation, first writing first mug of beer or whatever”- They are ancient- but they are the descendant children of a much older and more amazing civilization called “Aratta”- which, has mention in the bible [damn- your sword of destruction swiped and missed again] - YouTube
So, thanks for the oppurtunity to read you piece and makes comments. Conclusion, the bible is anything but destroyed, but the Fallacious accretions of misgiven faith and inter-tribal struggle for supremacy” may have mispurposed a book and story which was never intended to be used as it is today- but for those with eyes to see- it is truly one tiny little brick in a Goldren Road to discovery. Like it says at least 3 very indesputable times, and which Brother Koetting is Laboring to help us all Manifest ;" YE ARE GODS…" and no, not little “g”. And nothing else matters.
Frater Dark Matter aka James Staples V

5 Likes

While I am not trying to say that the stories described in the Bible are 100% factual, there are definitely true events recorded in its pages and many of its characters have archaeological and historiographical support for their existence.

5 Likes

This post whether or not I agree or disagree with its content seems quite dogmatic and like a form of solicitation.

3 Likes

Its a mixed bag. Few jems, tonnes of crap. Not worth the time in my opinion. Just remember seldomly is anything totally baseless, that doesn’t make everything worth the time or effort.

1 Like

If Jesus doesn’t exist, then how can people channel him?

Never heard of anyone channelling Jesus. However, if you believe that your pillow is a god, you can channel it. If many believe that your pillow is a god, you can make a religion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you believe… so be it!

2 Likes