Jesus is Dead--Bible Destroyed!

I’m digging it! I’d liked mine with ketchup!

1 Like

So channeling is kinda fake?

1 Like

Who knows, I guess all the stories even here from the members of BALG are a lie :slight_smile: Read and judge for yourself :slight_smile:

Please PM me what message you just deleted.

Nah, there are real entities out there , so is Jesus in some form. Don’t think ‘everything is mind’ claim has any substantive value. There are solid spirits out there, and everything is no just an egregor.

4 Likes

I do believe as well that there are real entities out there as I do believe that our mind is so strong that can, in a way, create gods, as giving power to certain names (or objects in the case of the pillow) that might or might not be real. I do not believe in the existence of Jesus or Yahweh, Jesus could or could not lived at some point, and if he did then he could easily being trained to obtain certain powers as healing, but was he a god? Nah. Did his name got power from the believers? Of course. Where do you think “miracles” come from? What is the source of our own power on a spell? A power cannot have claims on you if you do not believe it has, as you cannot claim a power if you do not believe it first.

1 Like

I started feeling the same exact way recently with the Bible as well. There are a whole load of contradictions in the book. One particular that I find is with the commandment, “thou shall not kill,” and yet in the Book of Exodus that tells the story of Moses. God/Yahweh himself commits mass genocide by smiting all of the first born of Egypt. How can you have a law to prevent others from killing when you yourself have killed others, let alone innocent children? Not only do you contradict yourself that way but it also makes you a hypocrite.

2 Likes

That reminds me of the cute story of Abraham and the instruction to sacrifice his own son Isaac so the all mighty god check how obedient he is. When few priests were asked about that, the answer I got always was: “But he stopped him…!!” Oh good! He stopped him, how nice of him! But then he sacrificed a ram, which the god himself provided to him to replace his son, so why they say now that he forbids blood sacrifices? “That was happening in the old times, not anymore”. Huh… Cute… So he changed his mind. For an all mighty forgiving god he really can’t make his mind up and throws some devastating tantrums. I have a better attitude when on I’m on my period. :unamused:

3 Likes

Indeed, and you wanna talk about tantrums? If you take a very good look at the first 3 commandments, “thou shalt have no other gods before me, thou shalt not convict any graven image, thou shalt not take the name of the lord thy god in vain,” does something about those sound safe-space related? It to me and has been pointed out by several others that the first 3 commandments are him establishing not just his security but also his force over others that don’t know him or want nothing to do with him.

2 Likes

Its all about me me me me. So insecure, what is he afraid of…?

2 Likes

That’s the one question that I myself am still trying to find. Perhaps he’s afraid of a rebellion or being forgotten. It’s like E.A. said, “if it weren’t for the violence that Christianity spouts, Yahweh, Jehova, Allah, whatever you want to call him would be completely forgotten.”

2 Likes

Hmm that reminds me of something else E.A. said: “If you don’t keep everybody afraid, you lose power. This isn’t true power at all. This is weakness. Disguising it self as power.”

4 Likes

How do you Verify it is him being channeled? “Many will come in my name…” If he actually said that.

well, the writers who were living in Babylon at the time of the invention of moses and the first 5 books, knew very well the threat— They knew the “True Name and pronunciation” for their “God” was onlly the name of the Patron God of Babylon… EA–aka Enki. EA is pronounced Yah. Therefore the priest had to use different letters for their pronunciation [which they cleverly keep hid and so “sacred” it could only be used in the Holy of Holies- while incredibly stoned] so that the regular people would have to rely upon them for any contact wiith what history shows in the Babylonian God EA on loan and with a new subsitute word, Adonai . Now stack the Real EA with all his Relatives… and before you know it if the commoners decided to draw any picts of EA which was common-- ooooh bad bad. Especially if they used the Babylonian Figure of EA. but oops, they totally forgot to edit Exodus, which has the Real EA being told how to pronounce and identify who He was. nothing we have from would be Judaism, can be taken back before the Babylonian exile—. Which by the way they were not the only folks to go through that. Everybody had the same event at some point- and being taken by Nebuchadnezar [if you behaved] would have been a real god send as he was raised a Priest and had massive respect for Any other religion without requiring others to worship his religion.

1 Like

one thing I wanted to say was that the Jesus story haooened with like 10 other individuals exactly the same irs crazy I didn’t even know thos until recently. like what you pointed out. they were all supposodly born from a virgin had the same amount of disciples, had the 3 kings, wear teachers at 12 years old. we’re betrayed by a disciple. and some other stuff too that i dont remember and it was all recorded in BC times. that shit really opened my eyes i was like wyd. if anyone has the list of the same people of like to see it. I think I originally saw this on tv maybe ancient aliens I’m not sure but it was mind blowing to say the least. I wrote down all the info of the names and dates and repeat occurrences and showed my gramma who is extremely religious but not knowledgeable and she didn’t thibk anything of it. that kind of shit would make me question everything if i was a die hard Christian who believed solely in Jesus and his. anyways just wanted to share that

damn frater you went in on this. must have struck a nerve. at least you weren’t too harsh and yes it is hard yo hear something thst you blatantly know is wrong and not sat anything

my pillow is GOD. GOD Of SLEEP!

2 Likes