Japanese gods and other cultural egregores

Has anyone here used Japanese Shinto gods or any primitive Native American or even Aztec or Inca gods? What about evoking Catholic Saints?

How was it?

4 Likes

I’ve had encounters with a Native American god of the Ute tribe. I don’t know what his name was but he appeared to be very ancient. There was almost an air of familiarity about him and I suspect that I’ve probably worked with him before under a different name.

2 Likes

You didn’t summon him specifically?

I was in a cave in the mountains and felt a presence. I called out to it and asked it to reveal itself.

This looks interesting

as does this;

and this

I am not completely sure these are all egregores, if any of them are at all. I’ve worked with some of these and many of them are as ancient as a lot of the demons, or would be classified as one of the demonic races themselves.

These gods and goddesses are powerful and will basically get you anything that you want, but they have a major catch, and that’s they demand your absolute devotion, basically for you to become their slave for the most part.

Again, like I always say about entities. Like all people, they are all different, Hermes is great for assisting those who wish to thin the veil, so to speak, and doesn’t ask for much in return, the Shinto Gods however, and I’m not speaking for all of them… Take a look at how devoted shinto priest are.

2 Likes

I have always wanted to say hello to the Central American Gods and the Japanese Kami! Perhaps I will drop in on them and let you kow how it turns out. You have given me some inspiration!

2 Likes

You should, it’s a fascinating experience.

If anything, I’ve learned that ancient people deserve more credit than modern people give them credit for. The conscience is that A happened in the physical world, so they dreamed up gods. That is so far from the truth lol… They were so far more advanced spiritually then we are now.

2 Likes

Catholic saints…I had very bad experience. Since the time I was worshipping Jesus. I ask Saint Anthony santa Rita and others I don’t even remember to help me marry the asshole that ruined my life. Note that I put the conditions only if is good for me…I write about it on another post…terrible. I would never ever do that again…

2 Likes

I’ve never worked with them or ever had any interest to, but I’ve heard stories like this one from people that have that are consistent with yours.

I don’t remember which saint it was, but I am pretty sure it was St. Peter.

On top of absolute devotion, these spirits also demand blind faith. I know of one person who desperately was looking for a job, so they asked St. Peter for help. St. Peter said that he MUST give up his physic abilities and he MIGHT help.

He asked Jesus too apparently, and he agreed with St. Peter.

Of course he refused and eventually burned his bible.

Like I said in my previous post, look at priest. They get paid and have comfortable lives. But the limitations make them SLAVES. The spirits get the most out of it.

2 Likes

Shinto priests, haven’t they basically dropped out of society in order to become priests?

dropped out of society in order to become priests = Slaves

Well yeah.

Me too, I think many of them are spiritual (and NON-human) ancestors of various kinds.

2 Likes

So for ancient gods that are part of different pantheons are best classified as ‘immortals’ and not egregores. The ancients knew what they were talking about when it came to the supernatural to say that they dreamed them up is just like repeating these ‘historian’ clams that they sat around making it all up in stories as some kind of collective delusion. It’s nonsense.

That goes for, Japanese, Chinese, Greek, Russian, Celtic, Egyptian and even the Hawaiian volcano goddess who visited someone close to me’s grandfather in the physical many years ago, asking for some food. He gave her some, and she went on her way. A day later there was an eruption and his house was the only one in the area spared lol

1 Like

Some of them are demonic, but surprisingly not every many outside of Babylonia or Persia. The others are something else entirely. The one that works directly with me (Greece) is older than many of the well known demons.

2 Likes

I use alzeen myoo for love.work fast true he’s Indian but use in China/ japenes budhism fast results

I was into tis cougar in walmart.but up thigh playing games,I even give my #, picture.she works on pictures section.well 2weeks later, after invoqe him.whit my own words.she … fall in love whit me, u can search his pray online. He’s a god of love.sex.lust.etc

What is an egregore if these aren’t?

Cheers.

An egergor was thought up, these seemed to have already existed.