January/February MFWB (closed)

For the new year my group of MFWB and I would like to do another round of group workings. I am posting this invite to the forum as well. We want to start in Mid January and wrote up on February 26.

There is 10 more spots left.

The major requirement is that you do your fair share of the work since you will be receiving a day where we all do the work for you and that you are able to check in daily with an update of doing the daily task.

Skill level doesn’t matter nor does how you work practice your craft. We are all in the group to help each other reach goals and desires we can’t do on your own.

Please comment below I am in. I will not be counting DMs as claims to the spots once my inbox is busy as it is and I will miss them. After 10 spots are full I will be closing the post.

Let’s start the new year off right by working together to reach some of our goals :grin:

9 Likes

Looking forward to this :blush:

2 Likes

I am in.

3 Likes

It’s great to have you again!

2 Likes

Okay I have you down!

3 Likes

We have 9 spots left if all these fill up we will have about 20 people working together for this around.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this as well

4 Likes

I’m so glad you are joining us again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i don’t have a fair amount of experience , but looking forward to try new things. I am in.

3 Likes

This will be a great way to gain experience and try new things! I have you down and I am excited you are joining us.

4 Likes

I am in :blush:

6 Likes

Ok I go you down! We have 7 left!

3 Likes

I will participate

5 Likes

Ok great! 6 spots left!

2 Likes

i could join but i’m farily new to this and don’t have any “witch tools” aka sage, colored candles due to still being in the broom closet, if that works i can join

3 Likes

I’m in, let’s start the new year off right!

4 Likes

Ok we have 4 spots left for this round!

1 Like

That is completely ok!

1 Like

Yes that Wallis be amazing!

2 Likes

yay than i’d love to join!

3 Likes