I've lost a šŸ”ž bet against Lucifer - Now I have to

And the answers to those questions areā€¦?

2 Likes

There are reasons why I donā€™t want to share these on the BALG. These are too touchy answers, and means a lot.

9 Likes

Good on you for getting the answers you needed. I hope the knowledge you gained furthers your practice and leads you closer to the goals you seek to accomplish.

6 Likes

Thank you, Dear. I hope so. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s fair.

But why even mention them?

2 Likes

To show the connection she has with Lucifer most likely

4 Likes

You are right, @Mani. He is more ā€œconnectedā€ to me than Iā€™ve ever thought andā€¦

But why even mention them?

ā€¦because this topic is still about Lucifer and me, so let me tell things what I willing to share in public; on my own thread.

4 Likes

I was only asking a question. No need to get defensive. :joy:

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Best demon for sex, and, do I need to make a pact?

10 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

@Mani

Freya is known to be very sexual My friend who is a druid who helped me learn the runes said Freya can be summed up with the motto ā€œWhat I canā€™t fight I f***kā€

To me she feels like a big sister but my experience seems to be rare

4 Likes

:joy: Seems just like her at times. Literally everyone falls for her at one stage in their life or the next. Gods, men, dwarves and demons alike. Theyā€™ve all fallen for her at one point in their lives.

Even wars were started just for her :joy: as in the Aesir-Vanir war when Odin and his brothers fought over who could have her

2 Likes

How to I communicate with Lucifer like this

1 Like

Wow, that was a pretty intense journey. Iā€™m glad you got everything you wanted out of the experience and more. This post builds my confidence in understanding these feelings Iā€™ve been having. Thanks for sharing part of your journey

3 Likes

Thank you Dear,
Iā€™m glad it helped you! :black_heart:

Iā€™m prefer sharing these kind of experiences (emotional/relationship-focused ones) of mine, rather than those what connected to my Spiritual development and the exact way how it happens and doing it.

The answer is pretty simple tho, Iā€™d like to keep in secret everything what Iā€™ve got to evolve myself, it is like a war-strategy, while my emotions and relationships are something else. They are out of the battle, the ring. They are pure, honest and a beautiful ride what Iā€™m ready to admit.

Sincerely,
Nagash

5 Likes

Iā€™m so glad thereā€™s another woman that experiences the same open relationships with spirits and deities like me! Your second paragraph is justā€¦ Ugh! It just gave me so much more confidence in who I am! Iā€™m also engaged to many other deities who I bonded with and treasure very dearly. It isnā€™t about sexual pleasure and serving, you have to have a big, beautiful heart to love many and never have it in you to be jealous. Just as Belial said, itā€™s a pure thing :heartbeat:

5 Likes

I have a theory that actor channels Lucifer.

2 Likes

Maybe, I canā€™t be sure I guess. But even if he doesnā€™t, Iā€™m sure he has done some research.