I've been hearing rumors that Jehova is being imprisoned by angels due to his malevolent acts and ill intentions towards humanity

That’s an easy excuse to make when you lean too heavily on an unseen entity for life changes. People look for someone to blame when they do not want to take responsibility for their own lives.

3 Likes

Oh really? So many people, so many prayers.

2 Likes

Why should a middle eastern war deity answer everyone’s prayers for non-war things? :wink:

This short free book will cover a lot of ground and give you more info than I had for years: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

10 Likes

That’s actually a really good connection there lmao didn’t think about that xD

3 Likes

Would you say that Jehovah is a terrible deity in regards to his actions or were “his actions” things that his devotees did and claimed he told them to do?

A God doesn’t control what his followers do.

6 Likes

Yes! So that’s why I’m asking this question. Is he terrible or is he simply a deity of war? Are those stories about him in The Bible true?

No. The idea that christians are this world’s evil is so narrow minded, really. Other religions went to war too, killed people in the name of their god(s), sacrificed people, etc. Etc. That’s not something exclusively christian.
And besides, christianity did some really good things, too. :woman_shrugging: so why should other gods be any better?

4 Likes

Youre asking for someone to make your opinion for you. Read the info she sent you and make your own decision.

2 Likes

I can’t summarise my in-depth findings and experiences pertinent to that in a single answer, sorry. :woozy_face:

If you stick with the Kybalion, as a basic handbook, and start doing some practical magick so you can begin to interact with real spirits, you’ll find your own way eventually. :+1:

4 Likes

Lol! Now I feel bad :joy::joy::joy:. I turned my back on him in middle school. I’ve been speaking negatively of him for years.

He probably shrugs it off. He’s not a teenage girl on her period.

6 Likes

read the Old Testament lately? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

This one? Amazon.com

2 Likes

You can read it on her link

Hahaha so funny. Fragments of ancient lore that has been shortened, translated and edited to fit a certain agenda more often than you can count. Yeah he’s oh so bad.

5 Likes

Yes, but as @anon84896414 says, there’s a free, and legal, copy from my link above. :+1:

2 Likes

lol

well reading it it does seem like a teenage girl on her period sometimes lol

1 Like

Jesus Christ what did I just read