I've been hearing rumors that Jehova is being imprisoned by angels due to his malevolent acts and ill intentions towards humanity

Idk. I’m one person and can only speak for myself. There’s thousands of forum members and thousands that read these threads everyday without a membership at all. Its honestly almost creepy if you think about it, there could be dozens of lurkers following you and making decisions about your practice and intelligence or deciding you’re just a fan fic read.

Lol I wouldn’t think to hard on it either way. They don’t need to affect your day, even if someone thinks your stupid. That’s life, sometimes people don’t like you and the best thing you can do is accept it and get on with what matters to you :slight_smile:

Especially with most internet peeps. If you’re never going to actually know them, then what they have to say really doesn’t matter two tiddly dinks, other than to let you’re mind be bothered by something truly non factor- without reason.

6 Likes

well…there goes my sleep

13 Likes

How fun. As above so below.

3 Likes

Lol for real. There is some very dangerous information on this forum.

1 Like

ehh…idk

2 Likes

You heard this from tiktok I’m pretty sure as this is what’s currently flowing around on there.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The information on this forum I wouldn’t call dangerous, edgy yes but not dangerous. Most of what you see when you’re not logged in is various talk about demons and various talk about how to get your ex back, none of which are dangerous.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the demon sex stories though.

3 Likes

Yea I did! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

When it comes from tiktok my advise is throw it away, unless the tiktoker is actually giving sources and other such things, I know there are japanese people on there giving information on various japanese spirits, indigieous people giving information on various indigenous spirits and so forth. Those are exceptions, but the whole jehovah imprisoned by angels clearly makes no sense and should of been ignored from the getgo.

I mean sure it’s quite possible for a Deity to be imprisoned (i.e the titans and Tartarus is a prime example) but this on tiktok is far fetched.

They said he was imprisoned because a lot of people have lost connection and communication with him. He isn’t answering anyone’s prayers.

2 Likes

That’s an easy excuse to make when you lean too heavily on an unseen entity for life changes. People look for someone to blame when they do not want to take responsibility for their own lives.

3 Likes

Oh really? So many people, so many prayers.

2 Likes

Why should a middle eastern war deity answer everyone’s prayers for non-war things? :wink:

This short free book will cover a lot of ground and give you more info than I had for years: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

10 Likes

That’s actually a really good connection there lmao didn’t think about that xD

3 Likes

Would you say that Jehovah is a terrible deity in regards to his actions or were “his actions” things that his devotees did and claimed he told them to do?

A God doesn’t control what his followers do.

6 Likes

Yes! So that’s why I’m asking this question. Is he terrible or is he simply a deity of war? Are those stories about him in The Bible true?

No. The idea that christians are this world’s evil is so narrow minded, really. Other religions went to war too, killed people in the name of their god(s), sacrificed people, etc. Etc. That’s not something exclusively christian.
And besides, christianity did some really good things, too. :woman_shrugging: so why should other gods be any better?

4 Likes